Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

You tell me this. You think at his best of Salah's career he will be able to take a starting role in Chelsea?

Our squad isn't just 11. We do need other players who can have an impact. Salah is perfect for that. You can't judge him by the city match as city played as a team better than us.

You have had an agenda against this guy from day one. If you can't except that he is a chelsea player then jog on mate.

You tell me this. You think at his best of Salah's career he will be able to take a starting role in Chelsea?

Yea!

Simple as that.

Also mourinho himself said that Salah needs about 2 or 3 month to settle in Chelsea like Willian!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T93gPoGwz1M#t=454

Hazard and Willian were poor from the get go, surely you cant be knackered from minute 1? Surely?

He didnt replace Mata......

What has Schurrle done for us besides the 2 goals against Stoke, he has looked average every time he played. Remember Salah hasnt even had a full game for us yet. Lets see how he does once he has played a few more minutes.

Yes you can and with these two players it's easy to see from the beginning of a match if they are in form or have fatigue.

When you are knackered, you are slower to react, your coordination is not good, you're not capable of doing huge efforts.

Top speed (as it's a very high intensity work-out) is what is going down quickly when you're not at your top condition.

You are stiffer when you've been pushing your body too much.

It's not like us but have you ever done a big work-out when you've pushed yourself too much and the days after, you're barely able to move as usual.

To stay in topic, like some said, many are way too harsh on Salah. He's new to the team and if the rest were poor, why would you expect him to be good when our team play was awful.

Yes you can and with these two players it's easy to see from the beginning of a match if they are in form or have fatigue.

When you are knackered, you are slower to react, your coordination is not good, you're not capable of doing huge efforts.

Top speed (as it's a very high intensity work-out) is what is going down quickly when you're not at your top condition.

You are stiffer when you've been pushing your body too much.

It's not like us but have you ever done a big work-out when you've pushed yourself too much and the days after, you're barely able to move as usual.

To stay in topic, like some said, many are way too harsh on Salah. He's new to the team and if the rest were poor, why would you expect him to be good when our team play was awful.

I dont agree Im sorry. They had 3-4 days rest, they shouldnt be fatigued from minute 1. We were outplayed in every department, simple. Thats why I find it funny that people skip the Hazards and the Willians and only go for Salah. £11m buy...not £30m or £32m.

People should be really careful with their expectations.

For instance:

Salah. Do you really expect Salah, a player who had total of 0 assists in 28 Swiss League and Champions league games this season with his pace and all the space he could have exploited thanks to that, to rock the Premier League with his passes?

Hardly, goals are more likely.

Or Matic. Many of you hardly saw him play before last december, and yet lot of you concluded he would upgrade our central midfield in both defensive and offensive aspects. Reading through transfer comments he was some kind of mixture between Yaya Toure, Javi Alonso and Javi Martinez.

Tbf, City game, where he was part of three man midfield vs one man midfield (Demichelis is not mid) made him look like that but you wont find him in that situation very often.

In reality he is very good defensive midfielder who would be even better with excellent ball playing CM alongside him.

Frankly I think Chelsea did not lose cause of Salah, Hazard or any specific member of the squad. Clearly City dominated the midfield battle and they transitioned as a whole unit from defense to attack and vice versa. Unlike us, our defensive midfield had a very bad day stopping the opposition. Yaya Toure was just in control of the midfield and the transition and he did that very well. Chelsea needs to develop the attacking transition. We are great with counter attacks but not with build ups

There are alot of things that Salah needs to learn and I think he will be doing this as he mixes more with his squadmates and as he gets time. I know he has no problem with physicality or aggression ( since he has proven that against the Spurs and Chelsea before) but definitely needs to work on his passes and finishing. As the season progresses I see Salah improving a lot and I see him starting next season.

Shut the fuck about it already! It has nothing to do with that!!!!! I just don't like this player because I think he is overrated. There are so many players like him that I also don't like. This is not about fucking politics so stop with this bullshit.

You think he is overrated

I think you should give him a chance

Hes still got to evolve as a player as hes only 21 or 22, his final ball is very poor and he is erratic in front of goal at times as we've seen in the game vs Newcastle but he has all the similarities to Arjen Robben who Mourinho helped develop into a quality player. A wee bit of time is needed. Sure we could have spunked out 30m and perhaps should have on a much more ready player but we didnt.

I didn't want to sign him because his deficiencies were quite clear but the amount of stick he's already getting is ridiculous.

He's a CFC player now, give him some time to bed in and become comfortable and to adapt to our system and league. He can be a very useful player in Mou's system and is still young so can still develop. Patience is a virtue.

Hes still got to evolve as a player as hes only 21 or 22, his final ball is very poor and he is erratic in front of goal at times as we've seen in the game vs Newcastle but he has all the similarities to Arjen Robben who Mourinho helped develop into a quality player. A wee bit of time is needed. Sure we could have spunked out 30m and perhaps should have on a much more ready player but we didnt.

I agree that he has to improve, however his final ball is not that poor and we have seen than in the UEAFA, Swiss league and World Cup Qualifications. You can't judge on 15 mins playtime against Newcastle or even against City where the entire squad and subs performed terribly. I agree too that Mourinho will have an impact on him and will develop him. I actually think that that was one of the reasons he picked Chelsea over Liverpool. It was obvious that he might get more playtime at Liverpool, but knowing how Egyptians think of Mourinho, he chose Chelsea cause he knows the impact that Mourinho can have on him at such a young age.

y r ppl givin him bullshit...its not like hes a torres or sheva top level then flopped when we paid over 30mn pounds for him..

he needs time to develop..and he will..

on a side note, hes probably under more pressure from his countrymen to prove himself.. check the egypt chelsea facebook page all egypt r chelsea fans now..

so salah is under loads of pressure lets be reasonable and give him time to develop.

Spot on man

y r ppl givin him bullshit...its not like hes a torres or sheva top level then flopped when we paid over 30mn pounds for him..

he needs time to develop..and he will..

on a side note, hes probably under more pressure from his countrymen to prove himself.. check the egypt chelsea facebook page all egypt r chelsea fans now..

so salah is under loads of pressure lets be reasonable and give him time to develop.

Dont worry the fans who go to games are more supportive than some on here ,, No one expects too much ,,, He will be given time