Chelsea v Man United

Jase

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moyes needs to remember he isn't Jose Mourinho and tinker way less with players and tactics.

Exactly. When Mou did it at Old Trafford, he knew what he was doing.

If Moyes is going to try that, it will be an experiment more than anything. And it will likely go wrong.

So an ageing midfielder (essien) and a centreback who has been disastrous whenever he's played at LB (Luiz) are better cover in that position than a natural and dependable LB in Bertrand?

Why do people always feel the need to rationalise every questionable decision made by Jose or the board. will it hurt to,once in a while, admit that the decision makers aren't perfect and some decision simply doesn't make sense?

because Bertrand is too good to be 3rd choice cover at LB! what part of that dont you understand? Jose said Ash and Azpi are his two LB's! with Ake as another option if it ever gets to that point! Bertrand needs games, he doesnt need to be rotting on the bench as 3rd choice LB he is to good to be 3rd choice!

Its not rocket science!

They probably all think only goalscorers are important in teams or something. Willian is not as big a name as Hazard either so they won't get as much of reading or watches on their website/shows if they talk about someone lesser known.

Its a good point. I think not all CFC fans realise how good he actually is though.

Funny thing happened just a minute ago. My mate (Manure fan) phoned me asking if we're gonna watch the game at my place or in a pub. I said in a pub (for the record, the name of the pub is 'Chelsea'). He then went on to ask me if it is appropriate to celebrate when they score/take the lead.

I laughed and said: 'Don't worry, you won't score.' :D

I believe we gonna (positive going for the win especialy with their main attackers out..We going to play the way we played Liverpool..I believe that was a balanced team..We need the 3 points especialy after the teams above us have won..If it happens we get 3 point it will be a big confident booster on top of that it will bring the believe of us being able to compete with Man City..

This is all set up for us to lose if I'm being honest. No pressure on United at all.

Hope Jose and the boys are not taking them lightly as people are on here. They are still the defending Champions, and have raised it for a big game already this season (They beat Arsenal, Don't forget).

Confident of a Chelsea win though, just have a feeling that United could nick a draw or a win.

Funny thing happened just a minute ago. My mate (Manure fan) phoned me asking if we're gonna watch the game at my place or in a pub. I said in a pub (for the record, the name of the pub is 'Chelsea'). He then went on to ask me if it is appropriate to celebrate when they score/take the lead.

I laughed and said: 'Don't worry, you won't score.' :D

Your pub is called Chelsea!... I want that pub damn it!

I think that Rooney's and RVP's absence might actually make it a bit tougher for us. Obviously they are their two best players and they will lack a lot in attack in their absence, but had they played, utd would have had much more belief that they can get something and would have gone and attacked us. I fear that without Rooney and RVP they will sit back and try to do to us what we did to them at old traford. We do much better against teams that attack us than against ones that come for a draw.

Your pub is called Chelsea!... I want that pub damn it!

Haha, yeah.. Its brilliant. I love the place, even though sometimes there are a lot of fans from other clubs (fuckin hate those Catalan cunts btw).

Fun fact time: I've been there 5 or 6 times since moving here, we haven't lost a game. We've only drawn once, against WBA.

well, this week is special. Not only I'll watch a Chelsea match in a pub for the first time, but I'll take part of BBC Radio live before the match. I was chosen in Chelsea Brasil for their pre-match show, and will give an interview about the match. So if you guys in England hear a Barbara in your radio, that'll be me :) live about 45-30 minutes before the match.

Congrats! I'll also see if there will be a recording of it on BBC's website (we get BBC 5Live here via BFBS radio)

Bbc5 is exactly where I'll be ;)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4G using Tapatalk

For the first time you will see United come here and sit behind the ball like never before. Moyes will be hailed a hero if he gets a point, that's how desperate they have become.

They are shit.

Totally agree with the first part........but I wouldn't call them "shit". They know that if they lose tomorrow their only chance of Europe is the Capital Cup, Therefore I would call them "dangerous" rather than shit. They have to put in a match winning performance as a draw is useless to them (and us for that matter). Both teams need three points and nothing less will do.

But after tomorrow, when we beat them, then you can call them shit !!! :D