Chelsea v Man United

Jase

after watching the PC, it leaves little doubt as to what the team is going to be.

dont see a reason for changing the back 4. lamps will get straight in, again no reason to see why a change in the front 4 too.

cech

azpi GC JT AC

rambo lamps

willian oscar hazard

torres.

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you do realise we have enough cover? you must be a bit slow i understand. let me show you

RB - Ivanovic, Azpilicueta, Essien, Kalas, Luiz

CB - Terry, Cahill, Luiz, Kalas, Ivanovic

LB - Cole, Azpilicueta, Luiz, Essien

Last season we loaned out Essien and then Romeu got injured and were left with 3 CM's so we played Luiz in there and he done fine! Jose trusts Essien to fill in at fullback if we need to play him there! as he done a good job there last season for Madrid! and for all you know we may be bringing someone else in!

So an ageing midfielder (essien) and a centreback who has been disastrous whenever he's played at LB (Luiz) are better cover in that position than a natural and dependable LB in Bertrand?

Why do people always feel the need to rationalise every questionable decision made by Jose or the board. will it hurt to,once in a while, admit that the decision makers aren't perfect and some decision simply doesn't make sense?

Willian never gets the praise he deserves. On Sky Sports website this morning they were banging on about how he has found it hard to settle in and that he is not scoring enough goals. Willian's work rate is just as good as anyone else's but he doesn't get recognised for some reason, particularity by TV pundits.

you still listen to TV and Radio pundits ??? do you believe in the tooth fairy as well . trust your eyes and your own judgement ,, I trust mine and Willian is magnificent

...he even got praise from the Daily Mail

So an ageing midfielder (essien) and a centreback who has been disastrous whenever he's played at LB (Luiz) are better cover in that position than a natural and dependable LB in Bertrand?

Why do people always feel the need to rationalise every questionable decision made by Jose or the board. will it hurt to,m once in a while, admit that the decision makers aren't perfect and some decision simply doesn't make sense?

Berty has been loaned to prove his credentials at a PL club. Better than rotting on the bench. We have Cole, Azpi and Aké to play at left-back. Plenty of options.

People thinking this is going to be easy...? Beware the wounded tiger...

deal with a wounded tiger ,,by SHOOTING IT ,,,,,more than once if need be ,,,

And fast as well ... Can't let the poor thing suffer unnecessary, can we!

Berty has been loaned to prove his credentials at a PL club. Better than rotting on the bench. We have Cole, Azpi and Aké to play at left-back. Plenty of options.

Hasn't he already done that with his performances for us over the past 3 seasons?

Willian never gets the praise he deserves. On Sky Sports website this morning they were banging on about how he has found it hard to settle in and that he is not scoring enough goals. Willian's work rate is just as good as anyone else's but he doesn't get recognised for some reason, particularity by TV pundits.

They probably all think only goalscorers are important in teams or something. Willian is not as big a name as Hazard either so they won't get as much of reading or watches on their website/shows if they talk about someone lesser known.

there is a difference between a wounded tiger and a toothless one. united without rvp and rooney are more (infact far more) of a latter one than the former.

Hasn't he already done that with his performances for us over the past 3 seasons?

Bertrand isn't getting any younger. He is third choice right now and it would take 2 injuries in the same position for him to see playing time. Essien could even cover there since he is loaned out, he did decent last year at RM. What don't you understand? Bertrand said it was the best thing for him aswell. He doesn't get to rot on the bench and gets tons of playing time.

after watching the PC, it leaves little doubt as to what the team is going to be.

dont see a reason for changing the back 4. lamps will get straight in, again no reason to see why a change in the front 4 too.

cech

azpi GC JT AC

rambo lamps

willian oscar hazard

torres.

Yes, if Lamps is fit, I fully expect him to start over Matic/Luiz. Think that could very well be the lineup tomorrow

No doubt about it. The good thing is we're playing at the Bridge. Wouldn't want us to play at OT under these circumstances.

there is a difference between a wounded tiger and a toothless one. united without rvp and rooney are more (infact far more) of a latter one than the former.

I worry more about the players and managers mentality which will determine how we approach this game. I have a feeling jose will show them too much respect regardless of who they field and it might backfire on us.

I worry more about the players and managers mentality which will determine how we approach this game. I have a feeling jose will show them too much respect regardless of who they field and it might backfire on us.

jos IS a cautious manager but not a poor manager. he knows united are hurting.he probably knows that united need a win more than us for a top 4 finish as well as for morale. i expect him to be safe but at the same moment i expect him to know that we should be winning this. united without rvp and rooney have NO ONE that would be able to play for our team.

a front 4 of welbeck, januzaj, kagawa, valencia is well,,,, formindable at best. there is no experience, no big names, big players. i dont expect a rout but i do expect a win.

Game plan should be the same as the Arsenal game - but to be more clinical in the final third!

There is no reason for us to loose against a side when they loose their identities/backbone. Not expecting a game of flourish attacking brilliance, but the result in our hand with the 3 points.