Chelsea v Man United

Jase

well, this week is special. Not only I'll watch a Chelsea match in a pub for the first time, but I'll take part of BBC Radio live before the match. I was chosen in Chelsea Brasil for their pre-match show, and will give an interview about the match. So if you guys in England hear a Barbara in your radio, that'll be me :) live about 45-30 minutes before the match.

If you speak half as good on the radio as you do on here Barbara you will do Chelsea proud.......KTBFFH :blue scalf:

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets face the truth: Chelsea MUST win this one. The fact many people here are afraid of this game shows that this Mourinho team still has a lot to prove.

If it was City vs United at Etihad, I doubt many people here would be questioning the natural outcome. Manchester is 7th, Arsenal and City keep winning game after game, we can't afford to lose points if we really want to win the league.

With or with no Rooney or RVB, the result is gonna be Chelsea 3-0.

Congrats! I'll also see if there will be a recording of it on BBC's website (we get BBC 5Live here via BFBS radio)

BBC5 is exactly where I'll talk to. If you can listen to station, I'll be on air 45-30 minutes before the match. :)

Getting more nervous waiting, and saw City very dodgy win again, and arsenal winning. We must win!!!!!!

A dodgy 4-1 win? Haha

I'm nervous as hell about this game already on the night before.

I think this match isn't easy at all! manchester united is always manchester united with the support of referees and match officials :D

love to see this line-up although i know that Jose will NOT play Matic: Cech-Azpi-Cahill-JT-Cole/Rami-Matic/Hazard-Oscar-Willian/Torres

Come on Chelsea <3

There isn't team, which i hate more than fucking Manchester United... Their czech supporters are the most pathetic fans... I'm always very nervous about match against them, but i believe we are good enough to destroy these fuckers...

COME ON CHELSEA!!!