Chelsea v Man United

Jase

I just pray we don't have a first half like we've had recently. We can't start sluggishly and invite pressure from them.

My guess is that they start Hernandez and their gameplan is just to swing as many crosses in as possible to him. We have to take the game to them and not play cautiously.

It's really a shame that Matic isn't starting straight away. I'd feel a lot more confident with another very solid player in the middle of the park disrupting United's play.

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The most important game is on today, at least from a prestige point of view.

Chelsea needs to embarrass Manures here. This is Jose´s statement to Manure. So many lies were told about Jose applying to coach these a-holes.

NO MERCY TODAY. Just hammer them, badly.

A dodgy 4-1 win? Haha

I'm nervous as hell about this game already on the night before.

Yes it was there first goal was a combination of errors, the ball should have been a throw to cardiff they didn't get it, then. Silva handled the ball, they score. It was so obvious and shi* that Cardiff gave up had this not happened the result might and I say have been different.

This is the second game in a row for City where Newcastle's perfectly good goal was disallowed again affecting the result.

Similar things seem to happy FOR city often I remember many games where they got dodgy penalties and offside goals and the opposite team gets their goal disallowed and so many extra minutes added until they score.

They are a scummy team with a frightfully boring manager and greedy egomaniac players.

I want anyone but them to win the league.