Chelsea v Man United

Jase

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The inclusion of Luiz in midfield is the only problem I have with the starting line up and perhaps the exclusion of Torres who has scored in the last 2 epl games and usually performs well in big games (not involving liverpool ofcourse).

Would have started Torres, typically does well against Vidic and he's been playing better than Eto'o who was a liability vs Liverpool.

Knew Matic wouldn't start, but perhaps he should have, he's match fit and played (a little) in the PL before, could've dominated the midfield, especially with Januzaj at 10

Ivan? Really? Cole and azpi have looked so much better as our fullbacks.

Exactly!!

Like I said earlier, since ivanovic got injured against liverpool, our defence has been fantastic and haven't conceded.

I hope the plan to use azpi vs valencia works.

Ivan? Really? Cole and azpi have looked so much better as our fullbacks.

Exactly!!

Like I said earlier, since ivanovic got injured against liverpool, our defence has been fantastic and haven't conceded.

I hope the plan to use azpi vs valencia works.

Valencia always tears Cole apart though.