Where are you all, WHERE ARE ALL THE POEPLE WHO ABUSED ME? I fucking told you we could fuck it up, fucking shit.

Sorry kid I usually don't do this, but you deserve it .....FUCK OFF. You are no Chelsea fan, just an idiot who likes to bash the team. Why don't you go support whatever team that is that you do support for a change?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are you all, WHERE ARE ALL THE POEPLE WHO ABUSED ME? I fucking told you we could fuck it up, fucking shit.

Fuck off asshole, what are you trying to prove?

Fuck everyone who thinks it's over. You are all little crying pussies, if our players were like you, we would already be out of the title race in December. If players had such pussy mentality as you have in Munich, what would be then?

Until we have a mathematic chance to win, I will believe we can do it. We are fucking Chelsea, comeback kings, who do the impossible.

We can fucking do it, let's smash those Scouse cunts!

If you don't believe we can do it, fuck off from this forum and don't call yourself a Chelsea fan!

Well that was what I was warning about while people were celebrating City's lost points.

We wouldn't beat Liverpool under those conditions.

FA wants to see Liverpool up there now that mighty from Manchester have fallen.

Everything that was happening during last weeks, penalties for LIverpool in every other match, denied penalties for City.

English premier league fairy tail is about to come true.

Just a little belief and pressure due to 'it is in our hands' meant very little.

It was in LIverpool's hands even more.

Don't be upset, even if we won today, we wouldn't still have won at Anfield.

We even wouldn't have to, Liverpool only needed a draw.

And if you think that Rodgers wouldn't park the bus for just that game - I disagree.

Team play like shit, can't fucking get pass bus parking sides. Always, fucking always counter attacking. Tuesday if we repeat PSG away again we will get destroyed and this time we won't get a chance in the 2nd leg. TITLE RACE OVER.

It's better for you and your health that I'm not anywhere near you, you fucking bitch!

Sorry kid I usually don't do this, but you deserve it .....FUCK OFF. You are no Chelsea fan, just an idiot who likes to bash the team. Why don't you go support whatever team that is that you do support for a change?

Yeah he's a troll of big proportions. I wish a mod/admin could ban him.

The thing is, we are not against Liverpool only, but also against the whole country and FA. And as we know, no one likes us, let alone doing us favours.

If I wasnt for Gerrard be less hype but cause its a chance for him to win it...though to go from 7th to first I guess....give them credit but just annoying!!

They aint gana drop points and if the do we're crap...

People blaming the ref or the FA need to have a word with themselves.

Jose wasn't lying, he wasn't playing mind games, he wasn't looking for column inches - this team isn't ready to win the league. Thank fuck that record has gone because you know what....we get to start fresh from next season with a proper team with PROPER players in all the right positions.

People blaming the ref or the FA need to have a word with themselves.

Jose wasn't lying, he wasn't playing mind games, he wasn't looking for column inches - this team isn't ready to win the league. Thank fuck that record has gone because you know what....we get to start fresh from next season with a proper team with PROPER players in all the right positions.

Unless we sign Shaw doubt it

Yeah he's a troll of big proportions. I wish a mod/admin could ban him.

Seriously man, I just don't know what is up with him. I can tell that there are pessimists and optimists, and I am cool with that. But this dude does absolutely nothing other than bashing the team, the manager and the players. He does that whether we play good, bad, win, lose or when a team does us a favour. He does it anyways for the joy it brings him.