• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said in the next 4 games we'd truly find out what this team is made of and I'm afraid the answer is 'not fucking much'. I think everyone bar Willian and Cahill should hang their heads in shame after that match. 1-0 up at home to the team at the bottom of the league and you lose 2-1, there's no fucking excuse for that. Fucking woeful performance.

Full focus on the champions league it is then. Tho it's not completely over yet things can happen between now and the end of the season Liverpool and city can drop points aswell...wouldn't put money on it though.

City should have won it, I wanted them to win it since I never really believed in our chances.

(I have always based my opinion on performances rather than final scores.)

But CIty had Aguero injured for big part of the season and that was the main factor in their 'fall'.

Our football is just not that good. Yet....

In times like this, even Red nose is missed.

I'd rather Man U have won it then Liverpool...the shite thats gana come out for weeks and weeks.From now onwards really considering really it pretty much is theirs.Joy...Even if we win CL no doubt that be pushed aside so something can be said about them...

time to face reality .. The PL has gone .... WHY ,,,, simple .. lack of a top class striker allowed bottom 7 teams to take points off us .

we will never be helped by refs ,, if we gain a decision they get criticised ,, EVERYONE hates us ,, THat isnt paranoia ,, just check the media tomorrow .

on second thoughts IGNORE them ... NOW lets make the CL ours ,,, and if we don't we are STILL CHELSEA not some scouse vermin

Team play like shit, can't fucking get pass bus parking sides. Always, fucking always counter attacking. Tuesday if we repeat PSG away again we will get destroyed and this time we won't get a chance in the 2nd leg. TITLE RACE OVER.

as others have said "FUCK OFF WANKER"

If it was Liverpool in the CL against Atletico, the FA would have let them play on Friday, lick their balls and done everything possible to make them feel comfortable, not to mention awarding them a penalty in the very first minute just to let them rest before the Tuesday clash.

BUT it's US, CHELSEA in the Champions League, once again saving England's arse in Europe. Yet again, it's CHELSEA, not the ALMIGHTY Liverpool and the BEST MIDFIELDER Stevie G. WIN IT FOR STEVIE!