Chelsea 2-1 Liverpool

Jase

Man of the Match  

210 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

It was not a penalty, forget it.

Never a penalty only for the victims , Suarez lost the ball to Azpilecueta and Eto'o came across him and he did what he always does DIVE .

Now the Hazard one was a pen he had the ball was past the defender who made no contact with the ball but plenty with Hazard ,Jose got that right as well.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never a penalty only for the victims , Suarez lost the ball to Azpilecueta and Eto'o came across him and he did what he always does DIVE .

Now the Hazard one was a pen he had the ball was past the defender who made no contact with the ball but plenty with Hazard ,Jose got that right as well.

Totally agree, you are right Suarez is such a diver, like Jose said he acted like he had been shot. How bad a ref Howard is I amazed he didn't give it to them.

The hazard one was definitely a penalty but of course didn't get it.

The first thing with Etoo, he literally jumped into Etoo and fell down and they're all saying it was a sending off. What a joke. Lucas should have been off. But just like Ozil sitting on the ball and he wasn't booked, was pretty sad.

There are refs who would've sent off both Oscar and Lucas but he tends to be a lot more lenient and allows matches to run freely, especially the big ones.

The only criticism he deserves today should come from the Liverpool fans. We should just say thank you and keep our heads down because we got away with some stuff today.

Any ref who doesnt send them both out is a fucking idiot.

Azpi was my MOTM and was just brilliant throughout. Willian and Hazard were also amazing.

But what a first half Lampard had! It was like watching Super Frankie of old. Completely bossed the midfield and was effective going forward. Such a shame he picked up that injury!

Great game we played ,, all players were in big responsiblity and played very well !

& Even if ETOO hurry & Unlucky torres we would have won more 2

But anyways great game & Congratulations to all chelsea fans & this is best end for 2013 Chelsea's year

& this is gift for u guys https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mjLZiQTXlhE

Great match and effort all the way around. Posted prior to the match that I thought the guys were starting to hit their stride (and chemsitry). Wow, did it show today! I am starting to see why Willian is getting time over Mata. His hustle and movement without he ball has been excellent. Hazard? No need to say more. Cahill, Dave and Terry really shut down Suarez.

This was the best effort so far this year. Felt the team really controlled the match outside of the opening 3 minutes.

I still prefer Torres over Eto'o even with Eto'o's goal, which was excellent. Was hoping Torres would put it in there at the end.

Great joy in the 3 points today especially after getting harrased yesterday in shops near Atlanta by some Scouser fans. I was wearing Chelsea gear.

Come on you Chels!

And it's not just in this game that Frank's presence in central midfield has been influential. I said it before in the Lampard thread & I'll say it again, lately (particularly this month) he's been among our top performing players. It could be because Mourinho has been rotating him more with Mikel & Essien which might explain why he's looked sharper than he did before when he was basically playing every game. Whatever the reason is, he's put in a couple of really top performances this month. According to Choulo though, that's a "largely unpopular opinion". :dunno:

Doesn't matter. The fact is, Chelsea didn't have enough in centre midfield before the summer window closed. I'm happy that Frank has been doing well recently, but he shouldn't have been expected to play as a starter in a 4231 formation every week or sometimes more than once per week. Chelsea need someone quicker who can drive past defenders with the ball and come up quickly for support on the left side while also being strong in front of the CBs.

"Mourinho is a complete fucking twat.

Howard Webb is an incompetent serial bottler, who should have been kicked out of the game years ago. Chelsea should now have two players on a three match ban.

The Premier League is a fucking corrupt joke, God only knows how much it cost Abramovitch to buy today's result."

RAWK, ladies and gentleman.

As much as reading those RAWK meltdown quotes are hilarious (apart from the Hillsborough one, which was sick) i think if im honest the quotes are some saddo making them up out of thin air.

He doesn't even give the link, and is he really scouring RAWK just to find one stereotypical Liverpool fan quote? i doubt it, it's easier to just make them up if you are not providing the link.

They are quoted from the Rawk site on twitter, https://twitter.com/RAWK_Meltdown it copies and pasts quotes from the real Liverpool site... they are real..

Lots of followers because it is funny...