Chelsea 2-1 Liverpool

Jase

Man of the Match  

210 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

well, i watched the scene now multiple times on replay. there was a SLIGHT touch by etoo, but suarez couldnt get to the ball anyways. it wasnt a clear penalty, you can give it but also not. suarez fell like etoo punched him from behind or something like this lol

The WORST part of watching the match today were all the times the camera was close-up on Suarez' whiny, play-acting, accusatory facial expressions.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah we r a 20+prem striker and another world class cm away from winning this prem title this season imho,nxt season Courtois,Lukaku back from loan,S warzer,Cole,Lampard,Essien,Eto,Ba to free up squad numbers?!

Oscar-Willian-Hazard =Motm....

Really worked cohesively to fulfill Rambo role and energy....

Suarez rarely got opportunity to do much since these three pressed like animals.....

Both our goals were kind of lucky, but so was there and we were the better side....

1. Hope Chelsea play Bayern later in the CL so he can get back to where it hurts him (Mourinho) the most, sat in Guardiolas shadow.

2. (Chelsea 2 - 1 Liverpool) Robbed 2 times in 3 days.

3. (Chelsea) Scumbag fans, scumbag owner, scumbag manager, scumbag club, and today a scumbag ref to boot.

4. chelsea have a team that is EVERY FUCKING BIT as horrible as their fans

5. (Chelsea) dirty, cheating, diving shithouse c*nts, they can fuck right off with their shit football.

6. THat little fucking c*nt oscar. FUCK hazard little fucking c*nt.

7. (Chelsea 2 - 1 Liverpool) I am beyond fucking rage...

8. Genuine question: Is Webb corrupt...

9. Howard fucking Webb. Where's that Pic of him in a utd shirt?

10. (Chelsea 2 - 1 Liverpool) Fucking robbed by the Ref

11. (Chelsea 2 - 1 Liverpool) F**k off. 7th/8th place beckons once more, due to the corrupt officiating in the league.

Wankers...... ha ha.. "Nooruddean @BeardedGenius 5m

"@JamesHS9: This all stems from Hillsborough and Howard Webb being a former South Yorkshire policeman" Unbelievable.

#6 and #11 are absolutely hilarious!!!!!!!

I looooooove it when opponent fans lose their shit with our AMAZING players and they just start hating on them because that's all they can do. LOL

And the comment about them being back not where they're called to be, but where they BELONG is too amusing for words.

#7 also made me laugh out loud. Rage all you want scourses!!!!!

After match report:

MOURINHO (referring to LUIZ): This guy got a yellow on purpose so he can go off to Portugal! (jokingly). No he played very well and now he deserves to go to Portugal.

HAZARD: Me too, eh, Belgium.

MOURINHO: No no. Southampton.

HAZARD: Aah

:D LOL

Tactical lesson taught today. Jose smacked Rodgers behind, told him he was a naughty little boy & sent him to bed without any pudding.

Losing Lampard hurt us a bit and we lost a little bit of control in midfield, but still created chances to extend the lead.

Webb was a joke, giving us next to nowt.

Hazard was a threat all game and worked hard backwards all game. Oscar good and Willian gets better with every game.

#6 and #11 are absolutely hilarious!!!!!!!

I looooooove it when opponent fans lose their shit with our AMAZING players and they just start hating on them because that's all they can do. LOL

And the comment about them being back not where they're called to be, but where they BELONG is too amusing for words.

#7 also made me laugh out loud. Rage all you want scourses!!!!!

Haha. Our victory is complete.

Yes, beau-frère.

Somehow, I think Luiz in midfield unlocked something, here. Him, The brilliance of Hazard and Oscars work rate make an alchemy to be proud of. Let Willian be and his workings + Azpi being the overzealous, brilliant back.

I am in love :lol:

Even though I was surprised to see Luiz in the middle & I thought he played well, but I still think Chelsea could use one more DM.

The game was played so well, it´s very hard for me to pick just one player, the most influential today.

Not many look at the defense, but Cahill to me, had done very well too.

Even though I was surprised to see Luiz in the middle & I thought he played well, but I still think Chelsea could use one more DM.

The game was played so well, it´s very hard for me to pick just one player, the most influential today.

Not many look at the defense, but Cahill to me, had done very well too.

Yes we need a central one. Much more than a striker, but we really should get one (back from Everton).

Also, do not forget the CB function is getting old and needs to be filled with experience. Bit of a huge hole there.

Yes we need a central one. Much more than a striker, but we really should get one (back from Everton).

Also, do not forget the CB function is getting old and needs to be filled with experience. Bit of a huge hole there.

I see Frank´s injured now, Luiz sits out one game, Ramires is the only reliable replacement. Essien might be loaned. Still that Gueran looks good.

Well, next week, the transfer windows is open, we will see.

As much as reading those RAWK meltdown quotes are hilarious (apart from the Hillsborough one, which was sick) i think if im honest the quotes are some saddo making them up out of thin air.

He doesn't even give the link, and is he really scouring RAWK just to find one stereotypical Liverpool fan quote? i doubt it, it's easier to just make them up if you are not providing the link.