Jase

Man of the Match  

210 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like lebanese ........... Charmootah's them lot.

I get in touch with 19, soon.

Let´s chat about the game itself.

As I said here, Jose adapts to any opposition, clearly the master at it. The first half, the best attack I have seen in this season, I feel. Just awesome. May god be with the team & help to buy one striker next week or so. This team will go unbeatable for like 10-12 games, easily.

1. Hope Chelsea play Bayern later in the CL so he can get back to where it hurts him (Mourinho) the most, sat in Guardiolas shadow.

2. (Chelsea 2 - 1 Liverpool) Robbed 2 times in 3 days.

3. (Chelsea) Scumbag fans, scumbag owner, scumbag manager, scumbag club, and today a scumbag ref to boot.

4. chelsea have a team that is EVERY FUCKING BIT as horrible as their fans

5. (Chelsea) dirty, cheating, diving shithouse c*nts, they can fuck right off with their shit football.

6. THat little fucking c*nt oscar. FUCK hazard little fucking c*nt.

7. (Chelsea 2 - 1 Liverpool) I am beyond fucking rage...

8. Genuine question: Is Webb corrupt...

9. Howard fucking Webb. Where's that Pic of him in a utd shirt?

10. (Chelsea 2 - 1 Liverpool) Fucking robbed by the Ref

11. (Chelsea 2 - 1 Liverpool) F**k off. 7th/8th place beckons once more, due to the corrupt officiating in the league.

Wankers...... ha ha.. "Nooruddean @BeardedGenius 5m

"@JamesHS9: This all stems from Hillsborough and Howard Webb being a former South Yorkshire policeman" Unbelievable.

I get in touch with 19, soon.

Let´s chat about the game itself.

As I said here, Jose adapts to any opposition, clearly the master at it. The first half, the best attack I have seen in this season, I feel. Just awesome. May god be with the team & help to buy one striker next week or so. This team will go unbeatable for like 10-12 games, easily.

Yes, beau-frère.

Somehow, I think Luiz in midfield unlocked something, here. Him, The brilliance of Hazard and Oscars work rate make an alchemy to be proud of. Let Willian be and his workings + Azpi being the overzealous, brilliant back.

I am in love :lol:

If there is one negative aspect to take from the game, it's our inability to defend from set pieces...again! The number of times we have conceded goals from that this month has been ridiculous and the marking on Liverpool's goal was atrocious from Ivanovic getting on the wrong side of Suarez and then Terry/Cahill (can't remember who) allowed Skrtel to run free. :doh: And this stat says it all...

OptaJoe @OptaJoe 4h

37% - Chelsea have conceded a higher proportion of goals from set-pieces than any other PL club this season. Susceptible.

There was even another poor marking on Sakho in the second half from a free kick where we got lucky with his header hitting the bar!