Chelsea 2-1 Liverpool

Jase

Man of the Match  

210 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Webb was fucking awful by the way.

yes, but we was still lucky he didnt give that penalty on suarez. a lot of refs would have given it. surely the cunts reputations played a part on that decision :)

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to stress something because I've read the opposite a few times here the past few days. We aren't winning with minimum scoreline because of a style. I read somewhere people syaing we win 1x0, 2x1. That's because of the inneficiency of our attack (mainly our strikers) and some out of this world defenses and clearances by opposition.

Back in 2004 we won by minumum because it was Mourinho's plan and system. Today (and against Arsenal and even against Swansea in the first) even after we took the lead, we kept looking for the goal. We were defensively by the middle of the second half on, imo, and played a bit more based on counter attack (I could be wrong as I was distracted watching a post-match report while watching it), but there were too many chances created by us before and after we took the lead. The fact we don't score more isn't because of a defensive system, but because we still suck putting the ball into the net, especially the strikers.

The team is gelling imo and I see we're back to where we were in October. All we need now is the same focus, dedication and hard work from the players against sides in the bottom half of the table. How I wish we had a reliable striker, but if Hazard continues confident to shoot, and now with Oscar back in form, let's hope they keep scoring and partially making up for the disappointment Eto'o, Torres and Ba keep bringing.

Loved today -best 90 mins we've played for a long time. Really good atmosphere.

(Hated the last time I was there when we played them and glen johnson got the winner), but today we gave 100% and put those cunts in their place. We grew up as a team as well.

What a great feeling it is to beat the lowly scousers, especially after the last match at that shithole of a stadium in Merseyside. The fact that they feel robbed of a penalty makes it even better for me. What a great night! Happy new year, everybody! KTBFFH!

GREAT!!! 2-1 but it was total domination.

Cech: solid.

Azi: BEAST. Mourinho should realize he is better than Ivan in every aspect of his game. Best performance with Chelsea shirt.

Cahill: What can I say about the man. Everybody knows Im not a big fan, but he was just tremendous today. That interception in the 1st was just brilliant.

Terry: as solid as ever.

Cole: decent

Luiz started with little confidence but improved. Really solid and good match. That passa to Azi in Etoo goal was just brilliant. Definitely a better option than Mikel in the pivot. I really dont how we have fans that just want him gone for free.

Lampard: boss of the mid. I was really worried when he left.

Mikel: made one or two crucial mistakes, but an overall decent performance.

Forget about MAZACAR. Willian-Oscar-Hazard is the real deal.

Oscar: can't believe Mourinho turned this little and fragile man into a ball winner. He is perfect for high pressure. Brilliant match.

Willian: another surprise under Mourinho. His defensive workrate are amazing for a attacking man. Great.

Hazard: belgian demon. Fortget the "new Ronaldo" bullshit. This is HAZARD.

Etoo: scored the match winner but almost fucked everything with that penalty that Webb did not see.

Godfather: the man finally got his tactics right. Love how he gets involved into the game. The passion for the game is really there.

I don't need to say anything again on this matter after this post.... Fantastic :worship: :worship: