Fredy Guarin

xPetrCechx

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This video was posted 35 mins ago

Seems like he is in terms of passing and vision heads and shoulders above Mikel.

If we would sign him,he wouldn't solve our midfield problem,but he could be an warm welcomed alternative to Mikel and Essien.Surely he isn't a world beater in the mould of Witsel for example,but he could still provide enough to help the club.

Gesendet von meinem LG-P710 mit Tapatalk

Seems like he is in terms of passing and vision heads and shoulders above Mikel.

If we would sign him,he wouldn't solve our midfield problem,but he could be an warm welcomed alternative to Mikel and Essien.Surely he isn't a world beater in the mould of Witsel for example,but he could still provide enough to help the club.

Gesendet von meinem LG-P710 mit Tapatalk

Especially as Lampard is injured for a month and essein seems to be leaving, we must buy a CM at all cost

Especially as Lampard is injured for a month and essein seems to be leaving, we must buy a CM at all cost

I trust someone with the name of fresh.

Guarin, the most I like about him, his size, some say he is one tough & mean mother....in the midfield.

Guarin, the most I like about him, his size, some say he is one tough & mean mother....in the midfield.

Don't worry Bushman, Freddy is coming

Yea his size is needed. He will replace lampard comfortably in the pivot. And has more mobility than him.

Yea his size is needed. He will replace lampard comfortably in the pivot. And has more mobility than him.

Right on. At 14m him being 27 still 5 years to play. Chelsea needs another bison, to scare the other players. You wanna come my way, come on boy, I waiting.

Inter Milan have rejected a £13m bid from Chelsea for Fredy Guarín but are prepared to sell once their £15m valuation is met (Times) #CFC

Mourinho is eager to bolster the centre of #CFC midfield and his leading target is Guarín. Negotiations are at an advanced stage (Times)

15m I suppose is a fair price, good rotation option, means we can play a more dynamic pivot too at times or a good 3 man midfield with a decent physical presence in it like we used to have with Essien - Ballack - Lampard but now with Ramires - Mikel - Guarin..

Fernando from Porto has contract until summer 2014...

Why the hell dont we sign him now? He will be free in summer, if we offer under 10m, Porto will have to accept or he will leave on free...and Fernando is top DM, why not.

Why the hell dont we sign him now? He will be free in summer, if we offer under 10m, Porto will have to accept or he will leave on free...and Fernando is top DM, why not.

I agree, a very good option. maybe Mou thinks he won't contribute enough in attack...

Same with Matuidi. His contract expires in the end of June.

It’s quiet from London at the moment regarding Guarin’s transfer to Chelsea. The situation has slowed since Chelsea and Guarin haven’t agreed about the economic terms. Chelsea is also trying to see if they can buy Matic from Benfica who have in the recent days been linked together with Manchester City.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You