West Ham v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bloody Hell guys........... All I'm reading here is how worried we are about playing West Ham, and also about Jose being sacked :readthemessage:

FFS....We are Chelsea (Class team)....They are West Ham (lower half of the table team) We WILL beat them, no question :blue scalf:

And as for Jose getting the sack.............. :dance: Aint gonna happen. He has a 4 year contract and frankly, I cant see anyone better

So lets break this November hoodoo, and against the Hammers would be just perfect

Chris Foy is the referee

a win would almost be a miracle

We are winless in the last 5 games in all competitions when Chris Foy has officiated our game - D3 L2. In fact, we've only won 2 out of our last 8 when he's the referee for our game. Last win with Foy in charge was the 2-0 win over Man City under Ancelotti back in March 2011. *gulps*

13:45 Everton ? - ? Liverpool 16:00 Arsenal ? - ? Southampton 16:00 Fulham ? - ? Swansea City 16:00 Hull City ? - ? Crystal Palace 16:00 Newcastle United ? - ? Norwich City 16:00 Stoke City ? - ? Sunderland 18:30 West Ham United ? - ? Chelsea November 24 14:30 Manchester City ? - ? Tottenham Hotspur 17:00 Cardiff City ? - ? Manchester United

Massive massive week.

13:45 Everton ? - ? Liverpool 16:00 Arsenal ? - ? Southampton 16:00 Fulham ? - ? Swansea City 16:00 Hull City ? - ? Crystal Palace 16:00 Newcastle United ? - ? Norwich City 16:00 Stoke City ? - ? Sunderland 18:30 West Ham United ? - ? Chelsea November 24 14:30 Manchester City ? - ? Tottenham Hotspur 17:00 Cardiff City ? - ? Manchester United

Massive massive week.

Must win as many have already said. Arsenal 1-1 Southampton probably, Everton 1-1 Liverpool, Man City 2-1 Spurs, Cardiff 0-0 MU. Imo this will be the most likely result, we just HAVE TO WIN at all cost.

Good news for Chelsea fans is that their star striker, Fernando Torres will be fit for the next game and will be ready to face West Ham after the international break.

http://soccerisma.com/2013/11/chelsea-update-torres-to-return-in-the-next-game/

I really hope it doesnt happen, i love Jose but god Roberto won the CL and then was out on his ear quick. I really want Jose to be given time this year, even if we dont win at first.

Roman never wanted Robbie full time, infact i think his full time appointment has been the only time Roman has let his heart rule his head at Chelsea or bowed down to fan pressure, take your pick.

Cech

Branna Cahill Terry Azpi

Rami Mikel

Schurrle Oscar Hazard

Torres/Ba

We need plenty of height in the team especially for defending corners and set pieces from them so thats why I feel Mikel, Schurrle and Torres/Ba would be very useful starters, because of their physical qualities. West Ham will look to probably play without a striker as well with Diame in that false 9 role he's played against Spurs, Swansea and other teams. Will be interesting to see.

Cech

Branna Cahill Terry Azpi

Rami Mikel

Schurrle Oscar Hazard

Torres/Ba

We need plenty of height in the team especially for defending corners and set pieces from them so thats why I feel Mikel, Schurrle and Torres/Ba would be very useful starters, because of their physical qualities. West Ham will look to probably play without a striker as well with Diame in that false 9 role he's played against Spurs, Swansea and other teams. Will be interesting to see.

you think he will play with 2 strikers ahhaha

Why to sack Mourinho? There is no sense to this. Who will be the new manager? I am thinking maybe Capello would be a good choice, but he is working for Russia now, he will not be free.

We are stuck with him for better or worse.