West Ham v Chelsea

Jase

Cech; Ivan-Luiz-JT-Cole; Ramires, Mikel; Hazard, Oscar, Schurrle; Ba

Eto'o has been doing well, but we need Ba's aerial ability and strength. Schurrle's direct play will come in handy and i like Oscar against that physical West ham midfield.

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was our worst performance of last season ,second half it was horrible and West Ham murdered us we were gutless ,lets not make the same mistakes again and Jose will I am sure watch the videos in the next two weeks . Diame in particular walked all over us ,this will be a derby battle and we will need to win that before we can play -

...............Cech............

...Ivan...Cahill.....Terry...Cole

.......Ramires....Lampard..

Schurrle....Oscar...Hazard....

..............Eto'o.............

Perfect game for Schurrle and that team will not be bullied as we were last season .

This was the team that got murdered last season-

• 01 Cech Booked
  • 02 Ivanovic
  • 03 Cole
  • 24 Cahill
  • 28 Azpilicueta
  • 07 Ramires
  • 10 Mata
  • 12 Mikel Booked
  • 13 Moses (Marin - 78' )
  • 17 Hazard (Oscar - 73' )
  • 09 Torres

Cech

Azpi-Luiz-Terry-Bertrand

Mikel-Ramires

Willian-Mata-Hazard

Eto

Enough with this "Waiting for them to make a mistake crap"

Azpi and Bertrand providing support and width.

Luiz in. We need him to link up the defence with the rest of the team.

Mikel in. With both Azpi and Bertrand pushing up high and Mata on the 10 we need a bit more protection.

Mata on the 10 because he just offers us more going forward.

This is the team we should've played against WBA, I agree.

But against WHU we might want a little bit more physicality - which is why I might start Oscar in the middle again and also Ivanovic - but apart from that I'd have pretty much the same team.

Cech

Azpi - Luiz - Terry - Bertrand

Ramires - Mikel

Willian - Mata - Schurrle

Eto

I think is what Mourinho should select (Bertrand is fit right?). These players deserve to play and we need to mix it up more.

i would play the same team except for Luiz

i'm tired of watching him run half the field, pass the ball to an opponent and stroll back to his place

Ivanovic could be useful as a CB when it comes to aerial threat.

Ba??? seriously. Just cause he's tall?

ba will be 10 times more a threat against whu at their home compared to etoo. etoo thrives when their is link up play and the game is flowing, and i am under no illusion about how the game will actually be played. it will all come down to the no. of air balls our striker has won and his hold up play. and for me, ba is way better than etoo in that aspect.

next week is going to be MEGA CRITICAL.

everton vs pool

city vs spurs

arsenal vs southampton

cardiff vs united (cardiff is no easy place to go to and will be very testing for united).

add to that whu vs chelsea.

BIG BIG BIG week.

the team has to play this round like a cup final. jose should rally us after the wba debacle.

next week is going to be MEGA CRITICAL.

everton vs pool

city vs spurs

arsenal vs southampton

cardiff vs united (cardiff is no easy place to go to and will be very testing for united).

add to that whu vs chelsea.

BIG BIG BIG week.

the team has to play this round like a cup final. jose should rally us after the wba debacle.

We should play like we did in that last 10 mins against West Brom, I don't care if we will ge tired by half time. Just get in a 1-0, 2-0 lead then park the plane. It is basically A MUST WIN.