West Ham v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would only start Lamps because of his record against West Ham, my gut is telling me he's done and a physical Hammers side will give our midfield loads of trouble.

We will need to cope with their size and for that reason only I would start Ivanovic.... Again... He's been terrible but we need to contest aerials all day.

Cech

Brana - Terry - Cahill - Azpilicueta

Ramires - Essien

Schurrle - Mata - Hazard

Eto'o

The Brazilians will have travelled the furthest so I imagine Jose will rest a few of them.

3pts is a must with the other fixtures going on that week.

Essien's first PL start? Don't think so.

Especially when we want to put up a 'tall' side.

Essien's first PL start? Don't think so.

Especially when we want to put up a 'tall' side.

We need a physical side not a "tall" one. And I for one think Essien is one of our most physical mids... This isn't what I expect Jose to do just what I think he SHOULD do.

We need a physical side not a "tall" one. And I for one think Essien is one of our most physical mids... This isn't what I expect Jose to do just what I think he SHOULD do.

Agreed on the physical side( just s bad choice of words from my part) bit still Essien's selection is not justifiable in any ways considering Rami is a sure starter and he haven't played with Essien for quote some time. Besides they're similar players- the pivot's gonna crumble.

Cech

Azpi Ivan Terry Cole

Rami Willian

Schurrle Mata Hazard

Torres

I think Willian could be the guy to take the ball to the AM's

so that Mata can just do his thing with Hazard

also Shurrle can put in good crosses for torres to attack

i'd be pretty confident with this line up

The problem is I have two exams during this time and with no football I'll be forced to actually study! :cry:

Get absoutely drunk and do something stupid, you will be amazed how much time you spend cringing/worrying about your actions the next day when you can't remember a thing :lol:

I always use hangovers as an excuse :P.

Get absoutely drunk and do something stupid, you will be amazed how much time you spend cringing/worrying about your actions the next day when you can't remember a thing :lol:

I see great drunks minds think alike! :P:lol: