West Ham v Chelsea

Jase

A London derby is one thing , a fight ,West Ham hate us and it will be like a cup tie ,we need a team that will battle especially first half ,and that team should not include Luiz or Mikel or all of MaZaCar and Schurrle should play. Big Fat Sam will have them running ,jumping and kicking ,Chelsea with Drogba,Essien,Carvalho,Lampard,Terry and Makelele were always ready for the fight ,I am not sure if this Chelsea are?

But a team taking into account the above will give us a chance of standing up to the attempted bullying ,because that is how they will hope to win this game and we will have to be ready for it .

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game is so far out it's just fiction for me.

We can't even talk about potential starters since anything can happen in the international break.

I think we have only 21 players out on International duty since Schwarzer and JT havve retired and Torres is injured ,,Of course In not counting U 21s and other

age groups,,,Cobham must be busy

Just play 11 Mikels and we will win. :Goober:

hahaha we all dream of a team of John Obi Mikels... ok doesn't quite work but I took inspiration from a Rangers chant (we all dream of a team of Davie Weirs') despite the fact Rangers are shitebags as are Celtic as are Hibs and as are most Scottish teams.

P.S Your avatar what the fuck is it with you and fucking cats........

hahaha we all dream of a team of John Obi Mikels... ok doesn't quite work but I took inspiration from a Rangers chant (we all dream of a team of Davie Weirs') despite the fact Rangers are shitebags as are Celtic as are Hibs and as are most Scottish teams.

P.S Your avatar what the fuck is it with you and fucking cats........

David Weir? Look no further than the original! The man, the myth, the legend...Gary Breen!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ykp9m_zG6K8

the worst thing is that united are going to leapfrog us after this week of matches despite being in "crisis" for the start of the season.

Maybe. Maybe not. United have a tricky game themselves at Cardiff next.