Newcastle v Chelsea

Jase

:lol: I suggest you look back at some of your older posts.

Now regarding this match, it's always hard to play at St James Park, but after our recent run i'm so confident we'll win, it's the Jose factor.

Cech

Iva - Luiz - Terry - Cole

Ramires - Lampard

Willian - Oscar/Mata - Hazard

Torres

Oh we've got a joker here, and look mittens, he's not very good.

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh we've got a joker here, and look mittens, he's not very good.

Geez look what I've started here! Brother we're all intelligent, like minded people here! This should be a place to discuss our love for Chelsea... If you want a place to go to insult people and troll there are perfectly good pages for that(you know which ones I'm referring to)

If I've offended you or anyone else here I apologize, was basically trying to highlight that the season doesn't end in week 10.

I kinda liked Nufc, their team did play good and had some top players like Ba, Tiote and Cabaye, but for past two seasons, money ruined that...

Btw how is Tiote doing lately? As much I watched, he is far from that player he was in 2011/12...

The team needs to be focused as St James isn't an easy place to travel. We need to play with energy and keep the tempo high and the result will come if we do.

Cech, JT, Rami, Oscar and Torres are locks, I think. Dave, Willian and Mikel hopefully get a run out.

It's never an easy game at Newcastle for us, but considering the circumstances we must win. We have a chance to go top at the end of the week, must grab it. Everyone is doing good, team has good momentum, anything less than a win will be very very disappointing.

The only thing I would have feared was complacency from us but considering the fight for places in the team, I don't see that as an issue anymore.

Cech

Azpi - Luiz - Terry - Cole

Ramires - Lampard

Willian - Mata - Schurrle

Torres

Opted for Azpi as I feel he'd be able to stick tight to Ben Arfa. The 3 AMs, basically the ones who have performed the best over the last week imo. But it's hard to go wrong with any combination here.

lol @ people putting Mata in the line up because he doesn't deserve to be dropped after the Arsenal game

but drop Willian at the same time

thank fuck Mou is the manager, and he will make decisions based on logic and not feelings

Don't know what you're talking about.

Willian and Mata started Arsenal for sake of rotation and possible fatigue. The City game Hazard wasn't very good and Schurrle had a decent game... It only makes sense to allow Oscar to carry on as well as Schurrle. Mata comes in to replace Hazard who seems to be running hot and cold.

The City game Hazard wasn't very good and Schurrle had a decent game... It only makes sense to allow Oscar to carry on as well as Schurrle. Mata comes in to replace Hazard who seems to be running hot and cold.

The calculus isn't that simple. Some of them have played tuesday, some had form recently, others are picking up form . There is training and the fact we had a game on tuesday... So Oscar, Hazard, Schurrle is a good bet.

The calculus isn't that simple. Some of them have played tuesday, so your fatugu argument is . One has to think long term as well. So Oscar, Hazard, Schurrle is a good bet.

Agreed but if we go strictly based on performance...

Mata tends to get a tad bit overrated because he is Mata and he scored a goal. Although he wasn't even the best player on the field (even in attack imo) against Arsenal. Same with Schürrle, he got a tad bit overrated last game because of his goal (despite his good run, it was a tap in).

On the other hand, Mata deserves this extra bit of patience given how important he was for us in the last 2 seasons. Again for tommorow, nobody in our attacking line-up is safe at the moment bar Torres. And whatever AM trio bar KDB Mourinho chooses tommorow, any would make sense.

Tbh, after the Schalke game we will have a much clearer view of who our main guy's will be up and till christmas period.

You could be right, no way to prove either argument. I will say 4 days is more than enough recovery time.

Considering the performances ..... I am sure it will be tactical considerations and training effort that decides for Mou. Another thriller one hour before match to see that line-up really. The constant this season, it seems :-)