Newcastle v Chelsea

Jase

I think Willian is a must. Every time he's come on, he's made a difference and last game he did brilliantly once again. Mourinho will have to give him more chances otherwise the player will start asking himself "what else do I need to do?" and that's not good. I think he's earned a spot in the starting XI.

A slap in the face to the spurs haters who said he ruined his career by coming to Chelsea because he wouldn't have a place in the main team.

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wednesday should be a big priority.

Wouldnt be upset to see a pivot of Lampard+ Essien/mikel in order to give Ramires the weekend off in preparation for Schalke.

Saturday lunchtime and Wednesday evening is more than enough time to recover, especially with his stamina levels and a week off.

May I point out, but no pun intended here.

I also been watching football for decades, got to like Chelsea back in 2003, been supporting them since.

Just because one lives outside of UK, it does not make him less knowledgeable about football as some of you tea drinkers might think. To attend games live, still should not be a criteria of his/her knowledge about football games either.

Prove me wrong, but somehow, I get the feeling you based your opinion on games attended in person.

Today´s technology allows us to watch live games from our living rooms. Of course, we might be missing the atmosphere & all. However, when I looked at some of those rowdies & their behavior at the games, sometimes I am glad not to be sitting in the stadium.

Just my thoughts & a piece of bombastic view.

No need to lie considering you're only 13.

Saturday lunchtime and Wednesday evening is more than enough time to recover, especially with his stamina levels and a week off.

It is, but we dont want to get anywhere near in danger of running him down this early in the campaign. We should have the dept to where we dont have to play a high energy "cover all ground" type of player in every match. I cringed when he came off the bench for the capital one cup midweek.

May I point out, but no pun intended here.

I also been watching football for decades, got to like Chelsea back in 2003, been supporting them since.

Just because one lives outside of UK, it does not make him less knowledgeable about football as some of you tea drinkers might think. To attend games live, still should not be a criteria of his/her knowledge about football games either.

Prove me wrong, but somehow, I get the feeling you based your opinion on games attended in person.

Today´s technology allows us to watch live games from our living rooms. Of course, we might be missing the atmosphere & all. However, when I looked at some of those rowdies & their behavior at the games, sometimes I am glad not to be sitting in the stadium.

Just my thoughts & a piece of bombastic view.

Bushman, what I said there doesn't apply to you, I am cool with you so that makes you a great supporter of this club.

Anyone who I don't like is a bad supporter, it's just so FACT I can't explain.

You either stop being offensive, or action will be taken immediately, I'm taking this up with the staff as we speak.

LAST WARNING.

He's stated previously he is only 13, and no need to get emotional on a matter with absolutely no relevance to anything.

He's stated previously he is only 13, and no need to get emotional on a matter with absolutely no relevance to anything.

Well after speaking with the fellow staff members, we have decided we will keep assessing the situation, we will keep you updated.

Bushman, what I said there doesn't apply to you, I am cool with you so that makes you a great supporter of this club.

Anyone who I don't like is a bad supporter, it's just so FACT I can't explain.

Kojo,

I know, I & you we got along fine, I feel. I just seen these comparisons around & I felt to address it. No hard feeling. Just keep on trucking & a little advice on cicero. He is a manure´s lover.

We're gonna smash them, lets be fair here, they can't get a win for love nor money, Ashley has their club falling apart and Pardrew hasn't a clue.

Remy and Ben Arfa are threats but thats about it. Santon at left back can't defend and in the centre their weak aswell. I'm expecting us to put a few past them.

4-0 Chels.

This forum has went massively downhill, reading these posts, very disappointing.

:lol: I suggest you look back at some of your older posts.

Now regarding this match, it's always hard to play at St James Park, but after our recent run i'm so confident we'll win, it's the Jose factor.

Cech

Iva - Luiz - Terry - Cole

Ramires - Lampard

Willian - Oscar/Mata - Hazard

Torres