Newcastle v Chelsea

Jase

Newcastle tomorrow, West Brom, West Ham, Southampton, Sunderland, Stoke, Crystal Palace, all games are winnable.

In my view, dropping points would be disappointing here.

If Chelsea can take 21 points from the next 7 games, the team should be leading the PL, by then.

On Monday 23rd of December Chelsea takes on Arsenal, just to hammer them again.

That´s the way, I see it.

I agree we are in a "very good moment " time for a Blitzkrieg Send in the Panzers and the Fokkers ,,

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree we are in a "very good moment " time for a Blitzkrieg Send in the Panzers and the Fokkers ,,

Well, I agree, but recently I posted about samba dancers from Brazil & I was warned not to do it.

Therefore, just a friendly advice here. Panzers & Fokkers, we might see somebody gallop here & snivel a bit. :angry:

Well, I agree, but recently I posted about samba dancers from Brazil & I was warned not to do it.

Therefore, just a friendly advice here. Panzers & Fokkers, we might see somebody gallop here & snivel a bit. :angry:

will just let Schurrle loose then ,,, who let the Hun out whoooooooooooooooooooo

I just hope we smash them for last years result. Lamps and Mata both scored 2 world class goals and we ended up losing that game. I was devastated after that game.

Willian Oscar Mata

Torres

This would be a good attack.

I just hope we smash them for last years result. Lamps and Mata both scored 2 world class goals and we ended up losing that game. I was devastated after that game.

Our defense in that game.. :doh: :doh: :doh:

Still get nightmares about that!

Is there any website that offers the game for an online watch after the match is finished? I mean, I am really busy tomorrow and I will get back in the evening. Is there any other way of watching it online, apart from downloads?

I use this website to watch games when I miss them http://www.gettyfooty.com/search/label/premier%20league

Potentially this Nucastle team is a contender for the Eurpean Spots. Every player they got has real talent and the right age. Last time this fixture, Sissoko ripped us a second bumhole, even though Lamps and mata scored absolute crackers. The problem was they sliced through our midfield, which was mainly a consequence of a naive tactics and won't happen again, but still I really hate having Lamps+Rami against a 3 men midfield, especially against one that is so balanced as this Tiote-sissoko-cabaye one. Considering he was arguably our best player vs Arsenal I'd give Essien a start. He is just as strong as Sissoko and Tiote and still a bit more mobile than Lamps. So he will give them a physical battle while Mata, who defo has to play after is performance vs the Arses, Oscar and Ramires slice through them this time. Schürrle will love the open spaces Newcastle's direct game leaves.

-------Cech----

Iva-Cahill-JT-Cole

----Ess-Rami------

Mata-Oscar-Schürrle

-----El Nino-----------

Newasshole will probably play

--------------------Krul------

Debuchy-Williamson-Yangmbwia--Santon

-----------------Tiote----------------------

---------Sissoko---Cabaya----------------

Remy--------Ben Arfa---------Gouffran

really decent team they have when everyone is fit. Should be a nice match.

Potentially this Nucastle team is a contender for the Eurpean Spots. Every player they got has real talent and the right age. Last time this fixture, Sissoko ripped us a second bumhole, even though Lamps and mata scored absolute crackers. The problem was they sliced through our midfield, which was mainly a consequence of a naive tactics and won't happen again, but still I really hate having Lamps+Rami against a 3 men midfield, especially against one that is so balanced as this Tiote-sissoko-cabaye one. Considering he was arguably our best player vs Arsenal I'd give Essien a start. He is just as strong as Sissoko and Tiote and still a bit more mobile than Lamps. So he will give them a physical battle while Mata, who defo has to play after is performance vs the Arses, Oscar and Ramires slice through them this time. Schürrle will love the open spaces Newcastle's direct game leaves.

-------Cech----

Iva-Cahill-JT-Cole

----Ess-Rami------

Mata-Oscar-Schürrle

-----El Nino-----------

Newasshole will probably play

--------------------Krul------

Debuchy-Williamson-Yangmbwia--Santon

-----------------Tiote----------------------

---------Sissoko---Cabaya----------------

Remy--------Ben Arfa---------Gouffran

really decent team they have when everyone is fit. Should be a nice match.

You really couldn't be more wrong about Newcastle. They lack basic quality, that defence is criminal, I would not start Williamson if I was Pardew, and he's a Championship defender at best. Santon is getting torn to shreads every time i've seen him this year, Has no left foot and can't defend. Tiote is a shawdow of the player he was two years ago, he's been shocking this season and last. Cabaye isn't a big game player for me, didn't deliever when it mattered last Sunday, Second Tyne-Wyre derby he's gone missing in. Ben Arfa is capable of something special but really he loses alot of possesion and I'm fully confident our defence will shut them out.

We should be beating these by 3 or 4, Especially seeing as they'll be a hostile atmosphere towards Ashley and Pardew around St James Park tomorrow, with fans planning to hold up The Newcastle Chronicle and a sitdown protest apparently.

their defenders played 120 mins on Wednesday and it looks like they have no option to rotate due to the injuries. Feeling all the more confident now

Speaking of Mata vs Newcastle, anyone remember THAT turn and cross?! :wank2:

Shades of Bergkamp