Newcastle v Chelsea

Jase

I live in England and you live in Canada and you're telling me I don't know how the prem works? LMFAO

Where I live doesn't matter its how long I've been watching that does. judging by your comment it seems you're fairly new to the game.

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where I live doesn't matter its how long I've been watching that does. judging by your comment it seems you're fairly new to the game.

I've been a supporter before Abramovich was here, my dad supported them.

I have been to much more games than you I can tell you that, so don't try and kid me.

I have been to much more games than you I can tell you that, so don't try and kid me.

Again no disrespect but judging by what you've said it sounds like you don't have much experience in a 38 game prem season. Game 10 is hardly a must win in a title race.

If we don't beat Newcastle, we don't deserve to win the league? What kind of bullshit is this?

United lost to Norwich last season, City to Sunderland the year before, United to Wolves in 10-11, us to Wigan and Villa in 09-10. We won't deserve to win the league if we don't finish atop after 38 games. That's the whole reason why every team plays 38 games, ain't it?

May I point out, but no pun intended here.

I also been watching football for decades, got to like Chelsea back in 2003, been supporting them since.

Just because one lives outside of UK, it does not make him less knowledgeable about football as some of you tea drinkers might think. To attend games live, still should not be a criteria of his/her knowledge about football games either.

Prove me wrong, but somehow, I get the feeling you based your opinion on games attended in person.

Today´s technology allows us to watch live games from our living rooms. Of course, we might be missing the atmosphere & all. However, when I looked at some of those rowdies & their behavior at the games, sometimes I am glad not to be sitting in the stadium.

Just my thoughts & a piece of bombastic view.

after what happened yesterday, we SHOULD be winning this. newcastle played their first team, 120 minutes of hard-fought football and in the end were knocked out. they have to be tired and a little de-motivated. plus we have been on a great run(touchwood) and our first team have had a nice week's rest.

we should not be dropping any points here.

after what happened yesterday, we SHOULD be winning this. newcastle played their first team, 120 minutes of hard-fought football and in the end were knocked out. they have to be tired and a little de-motivated. plus we have been on a great run(touchwood) and our first team have had a nice week's rest.

Dropping points here, unthinkable in my humble opinion. I see nothing, but sound hammering on order. Another 3 zip.

first team + 120 mins + demotivated ... noooiiiiiice