Newcastle v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are getting a bit boring now saying the same thing over and over again. Noone is saying that flicks are better than winning and at least we were not being outplayed in the first half.

We allowed Newcastle to grow in confidence by not effectively using our possession in the first-half. But please, stick me on ignore and I'll do the same.

We've had zero threat from the get go. We controlled the game from the off and have just waltzed about with no urgency. Serves us right that Newcastle should decide to step it up and punish us. I hope I'm wrong, but I can't see Newcastle slipping at this point. And of course, we would put in this performance on the day that the league leaders meet the team who are breathing down our necks. A perfect game to grab the league by the boys and we've been gash.

Mata was not great but he really should have stayed on as he looked like he could make things happen. Oscar was the player who should have come off. Has been completely off it today.

still ALL chances we had in the second half Oscar created them. But well... it doesn't count, does it?