Newcastle v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This forum has went massively downhill, reading these posts, very disappointing.

Here comes Kojo with his monthly "the quality of the forum has deteriorated" post.

There is nothing wrong with what he said; if Newcastle do beat us (which is possible because anything in football can happen) you can't say we don't deserve to be title contenders.

Here comes Kojo with his monthly "the quality of the forum has deteriorated" post.

There is nothing wrong with what he said; if Newcastle do beat us (which is possible because anything in football can happen) you can't say we don't deserve to be title contenders.

Uhm yes because I'm one of them posters that is obsessed about his rep and post count lmao

No I really don't give a damn about it to be honest.

I had to repeat myself about 5 times and he kept missing the point, if we can't beat Newcastle then we don't deserve to win the league, I've been watching them as I watch them a lot since I'm from the north east and my cousin supports them and they haven't been playing well at all. Infact they look very poor.

But no good guy skipper to the rescue, EVERYONE GIVE HIM SOME REP POINTS, HE REALLY WANTS THEM.

REP FOR SKIPPER 2013

Uhm yes because I'm one of them posters that is obsessed about his rep and post count lmao

I had to repeat myself about 5 times and he kept missing the point, if we can't beat Newcastle then we don't deserve to win the league, I've been watching them as I watch them a lot since I'm from the north east and my cousin supports them and they haven't been playing well at all. Infact they look very poor.

But no good guy skipper to the rescue, EVERYONE GIVE HIM SOME REP POINTS, HE REALLY WANTS THEM.

REP FOR SKIPPER 2013

Your point makes no sense and really isn't a point. Losing to Newcastle away doesn't have anything about winning the league come May. Its about showing the most consistency over the course of the 38 games. We could lose to Newcastle and go on a run of form where we win every game from there and because we lost to Newcastle in the beginning of November you would think its a signal we don't deserve the league? LOL

its game 10... and away date anything can happen dude...

REP FOR SKIPPER 2013

:lol: very flattering Kojo.

I don't understand why it's so hard to conceive that if we don't turn up, and that if Newcastle do get everything spot on for one game that they could beat us, I mean it's football. I've seen a fair amount of Newcastle games this season myself and I know they've been atrocious, but they still have quality players that could be a handful for any team if they turn up.

Newcastle aren't a Conference side. I don't know why anyone would think that if that did happen, no matter how unlikely, that we don't deserve to win the title. Anything can happen in the PL, you win it by being the best team over 38 games, not over one.

:lol: very flattering Kojo.

I don't understand why it's so hard to conceive that if we don't turn up, and that if Newcastle do get everything spot on for one game that they could beat us, I mean it's football. I've seen a fair amount of Newcastle games this season myself and I know they've been atrocious, but they still have quality players that could be a handful for any team if they turn up.

Newcastle aren't a Conference side. I don't know why anyone would think that if that did happen, no matter how unlikely, that we don't deserve to win the title. Anything can happen in the PL, you win it by being the best team over 38 games, not over one.

Right I've liked the post

I'm going to launch the site, I think you're such a good guy, you deserve this well done.

There is no hard games in the Premier League is a load of bollocks, that's just for putting the effort in, but some teams you can pounce. Newcastle should be one we can beat and we shouldn't be losing, not hammering, but not losing either. We don't deserve the title if we get beat by teams like Newcastle with the way they have been this season. There performances have been terrible, any good team should be able to beat them, especially a top 6 side.

Your point makes no sense and really isn't a point. Losing to Newcastle away doesn't have anything about winning the league come May. Its about showing the most consistency over the course of the 38 games. We could lose to Newcastle and go on a run of form where we win every game from there and because we lost to Newcastle in the beginning of November you would think its a signal we don't deserve the league? LOL

its game 10... and away date anything can happen dude...

I can't handle the intellectuality in this post, sorry I don't think I can read it because I might die.

Right I've liked the post

I'm going to launch the site, I think you're such a good guy, you deserve this well done.

There is no hard games in the Premier League is a load of bollocks, that's just for putting the effort in, but some teams you can pounce. Newcastle should be one we can beat and we shouldn't be losing, not hammering, but not losing either. We don't deserve the title if we get beat by teams like Newcastle with the way they have been this season. There performances have been terrible, any good team should be able to beat them, especially a top 6 side.

Cheers pal, really appreciate that. :lol:

I don't actually disagree with anything you've said, you've phrased it a lot better now - yeah, if we don't consistently beat sides like (not just a one off game like I initially thought you meant) Newcastle we don't deserve the title, and yeah we should be beating them, but then again like I said anything can happen in football - like last season, there is no way that QPR team should've beaten us.

I can't handle the intellectuality in this post, sorry I don't think I can read it because I might die.

it'll take you a few seasons before you can properly grasp how the Prem works, its not as intellectual as you think though I can see how you have problems understanding it.

Cheers pal, really appreciate that. :lol:

I don't actually disagree with anything you've said, you've phrased it a lot better now - yeah, if we don't consistently beat sides like (not just a one off game like I initially thought you meant) Newcastle we don't deserve the title, and yeah we should be beating them, but then again like I said anything can happen in football - like last season, there is no way that QPR team should've beaten us.

I HAVE SAID IT ABOUT 5 BLOODY TIMES

it'll take you a few seasons before you can properly grasp how the Prem works, its not as intellectual as you think though I can see how you have problems understanding it.

I live in England and you live in Canada and you're telling me I don't know how the prem works? LMFAO