Jase

Man of the Match  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we can't lose to Newcastle because Man City (who lost to Cardiff...and us) and United (who lost to West Brom at home) will overtake us?

Teams drop points. I'm still confident.

City weren't completely out played by Cardiff

And just for the record, we've already dropped silly points previously, so stop with your cringy sarcasm eh? That game gets played to many times, I'm a poster not a fucking cheb end.

City weren't completely out played by Cardiff

And just for the record, we've already dropped silly points previously, so stop with your cringy sarcasm eh? That game gets played to many times, I'm a poster not a fucking cheb end.

Fine. I think we'll win the league. You think this is the end. We disagree.

From the viewing of his posts, I came to the conclusion he is not a supporter, merely a follower.

Some of the reactions on here are truly baffeling

Have you not seen my 4 thousand rep?

Come back when you get a 1 thousand rep, I'm one of the best posters on here and with good reason, so don't try to discredit my posts because it's not going to work. There is a reason you don't make friends on here, because you're far too tight minded and you hate near about just everyone and everything, talk about depressed.

Stop being so miserable.

Have you not seen my 4 thousand rep?

Come back when you get a 1 thousand rep, I'm one of the best posters on here and with good reason, so don't try to discredit my posts because it's not going to work. There is a reason you don't make friends on here, because you're far too tight minded and you hate near about just everyone and everything, talk about depressed.

Stop being so miserable.

Fuck sake Kojo ..... Manic period arrived these last few days?

What a great way to start the weekend.

Our apathetic first half cost us, can't let the other team build up momentum like that without fighting back.

Like some one said earlier, we were only missing the rafa out and only one di matteo chants from last season.

it was our first half that built up their confidence... it's clear as daylight, but some will moan about about second half...

This has already been touched on, but the Mazacar should not start together again.

Causes us to be far too narrow and easy to defend and even score against, when it works (which is about 1 in 4 times) it looks really nice on the eye, but we will never be consistent with those 3 starting together most games imo.

2 of those 3 (add De Bruyne to that mix when he finds a bit of form) with Willian or Schurrle playing, for the sake of the balance of the side one of those two have to start every match. Infact i think it's time to give Willian a run in the side.

Some things to note:

1. On a weekend where Arsenal play Liverpool and Everton face Spurs, we go and mess things up against Newcastle. Last weekend's win over City looks wasted! Can only hope Arsenal v Liverpool and Everton v Spurs end in draws (or an Everton win)...which after saying that, it won't happen.

2. It's either this is the start of our usual winter slump or it's just the bloody bound to happen cock-up after the perfect October we had. We've now still only got 3 wins from our last 14 league games in November..

3. That turned out to be a gutless and even spineless performance in the end. Arguably, only Hazard turned up and looked our most dangerous player going forward. The others were just awful and in more ways than one. Though we didn't create much in the first half, we were the better team then and should have made our dominance (of sorts) counted but yet all our chances came from corners and nothing was created from open play. When it did look like happening though, Hazard and Mata overplayed it in the box with trying to walk the ball into the net rather than just shooting it!

4. Does nobody knows how to the tackle in that team? In the second half especially, none of the players looked like they have got any clue in how to tackle players. Some were just mindlessly diving into challenges thinking they will nick the ball off. Ramires's challenge for the 2nd goal was an example of that. Utterly pathetic!

5. This is not an overreaction or anything but it is somewhat worrying. Despite that we were on a strong winning run before today, the lack of chances created lately is rather concerning. By that I mean whenever we go forward, we don't look like cutting the opposition's defence apart. We have looked lost and more often than not, only just creating half chances. Even when we do create chances, and usually not many in a game, we don't convert them (though that's another issue). And this is despite we have all these creative attacking players. Instead, most of the goals we've scored lately have come from the counters and mistakes from goalkeepers (+ defenders). Goals against Norwich, Cardiff, Schalke, Man City and Arsenal all reflect that.

Nice quotes from Mourinho popping up on my Twitter page. No more "We we're the better team, we deserved too win" bullshit. Seems like he's really mad about the performance and we will defidently see a change.

Liverpool/arsenal - draw please

Everton/spurs - draw please

United - lose please

City - lose please

Thanks

It's so depressing we could have gone top and depending on results we could be like 7th :(

WHAT THE ****JUST HAPPENED??

I thought we were great the other day Jose looks like he has pulled out the best in all the players then they go out today's and play like strangers, terrible result, everyone else will have been laughing their assess off at us :(

Fuck sake Kojo ..... Manic period arrived these last few days?

People like Cicero are just miserable people who would wish death on the world, I've seen them types of people before. Like a genius where they are fed up with people who don't tick the way they do, who don't capture the thoughts they do, it's a stressful world for them, except I have never seen anything not even the slightest thing what would link Cicero to a genius.

Maybe it just runs in the family.

I think It's time to stop being so rude and start respecting members on the forum, like Bushman for instance.