Newcastle 2-0 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

We had all the posession ,we did nothing with it ,to me the finger needs pointing at Oscar,Mata and Torres ,they did nothing at all they need to make things happen in a game where we dominate posession . Oscar and Mata together away from home is not one I like and today showed it .

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you not seen my 4 thousand rep?

Come back when you get a 1 thousand rep, I'm one of the best posters on here and with good reason, so don't try to discredit my posts because it's not going to work. There is a reason you don't make friends on here, because you're far too tight minded and you hate near about just everyone and everything, talk about depressed.

Stop being so miserable.

Big talk coming from a man who's post/like differential is at a 0.50. Must mean half of the stuff you post is utter nonsense whilst the few majority feel the need to acknowledge for your own amusement.

You're not a fan mate, merely a follower. I know them when I see them, and the sad thing about it, is that you're English.

I'll just leave it at that.

If you can't support us when we lose, don't support us when we win.

We had all the posession ,we did nothing with it ,to me the finger needs pointing at Oscar,Mata and Torres ,they did nothing at all they need to make things happen in a game where we dominate posession . Oscar and Mata together away from home is not one I like and today showed it .

YOU CAN'T STEAL MY SIGNATURE, GET YOUR OWN

mad-no-smiley-emoticon.gif

Mourinho: 'We were too soft with the ball and too soft without the ball. We were not aggressive enough in possession.' #CFC

Mourinho: 'We gave them 45 minutes of a friendly in the first half and we only had a reaction after they scored the first goal.' #CFCLive

Yup.

Would have been great if we drew, but these kind of results happen and its best that they happen at this stage of the season than later. We're no closer to Arsenal and Liverpool but that's not important right now. Hope we get back to winning ways in the next game itself.

And food for thought...

"Mazacar" does better for Eto'o than Torres (who would prefer a more direct attacker like Schurrle playing alongside him).

And of course, its been clear for a while now...that Lampard struggles when the team is on the back-foot. We really should go for another CM in January, and possibly give Mikel/Essien some more starting chances.

Big talk coming from a man who's post/like differential is at a 0.50. Must mean half of the stuff you post is utter nonsense whilst the few majority feel the need to acknowledge for your own amusement.

You're not a fan mate, merely a follower. I know them when I see them, and the sad thing about it, is that you're English.

I'll just leave it at that.

If you can't support us when we lose, don't support us when we win.

You joined this forum recently, so there is already proof that I've been a longer fan than you.

I joined when the like button wasn't on the forum, there's a reason why good posters like Terminator X and such don't have the same posts to like ratio. But on other forums like The Shed End my post to like ratio is more likes than post.

So it goes to show really, but yeah whatever go and be miserable someplace else, if we won the title you would find something to complain about anyway.

Some things to note:

1. On a weekend where Arsenal play Liverpool and Everton face Spurs, we go and mess things up against Newcastle. Last weekend's win over City looks wasted! Can only hope Arsenal v Liverpool and Everton v Spurs end in draws (or an Everton win)...which after saying that, it won't happen.

win is a win. its not wasted. if we got a draw or lost back then it'll make it worse if we lost today. the problem with mazacar i assume related to minute playing? these days we rarely backhell pass from mata, oscar, especially hazard! mata played too safe, very cautious and lack of creativity, especially the manager is jose mourinho. well, just hope we pick it up when face schalke next week

Fucking shite, simple as that. Pathetic and gutless performance and nothing can be added. Our players came and thought they could walk this you could see this in the lack of tempo and hoping things MIGHT happen. Could not believe how much they got the break of the ball, everything bounced to them and we never really applied ourselves. Some players need to take a long hard look at themselves, it was as pathetic away performance as you will see, nothing more or nothing less. I said earlier to my son that no matter who you play you must apply yourself whether they are bottom of the table or first, application comes first, we didn't applicate ourselves one bit and got what we deserved.

They had a game plan, it worked and we just allowed it to happen. Weather was shite and it proved in our performance, it was fucking worse. Lampard was shit again, Luiz looked like he would mentally collapse at any point. They were all just shite simple as that, nobody turned up and it was quite scary how opposite to Arsenal we looked from Tuesday night.

Just fucking shit and not acceptable.

Mazacar just doesnt work. I got excited at first because I thought Mourinho would make things happen, but I was wrong! :(

We have no width, no involvement between our pivot and attackers, no protection, no outside shots, etc...

Can't believe Torres is the X-factor on this team. No surprise we were exposed after an invisible performance.

Seems like we can't create anything unless he dribbles past players himself.

Part of the problem is the fullbacks. They literally offer fuck all in attack. When you watch the likes of Bayern, Atletico, Dortmund etc it just becomes more noticeable.

Azpi, Bertrand, Mikel and Willian have earned their places for Schalke in my eyes. The alternatives haven't been good enough.

Well, shit happens... We should have expected a slip up sooner or later, sooner it is then.

Schalke game will show if it's a tendency or just a collective brainfart from the whole team. I'm still not buying this "it's November, we're fucked, can't win shit" stuff yet. I don't rememeber Mourinho's teams having a radical drop in form in this time of year.

The most unpleasant thing is that we're dropping down in the table with one match to go before the international break. Even if the points difference is not so critical (though Ars going 5 points up would be really unfortunate) it may affect the team psychologically. From being 2nd to being 7th in worst case... Let's just hope thet Pool will manage to get some points off Arse and most matches end up in a draw.

And - Jose, you said your #10 is Oscar. So please play him as #10 and stop trying to force Mata into this team because it's not working so far. Thank you.

win is a win. its not wasted. if we got a draw or lost back then it'll make it worse if we lost today. the problem with mazacar i assume related to minute playing? these days we rarely backhell pass from mata, oscar, especially hazard! mata played too safe, very cautious and lack of creativity, especially the manager is jose mourinho. well, just hope we pick it up when face schalke next week

Yes, it is sort of wasted. We put in a big effort into beating one of our title rivals and then go screw it up against a lesser side. :doh:

We had this kind of performance before. This was not a game for Juan Mata, definitely our worst player today. I find it worrying that game after game, David is one making the link between defense and attack. Where is our pivot? Game after game Mourinho insists with Lampard. For anyone who have a clue about football, Lampard just can't do that role.

The best thing is that Arsenal is facing Liverpool tomorrow, so one of them will drop points: I waiting for a draw or for a Liverpool win. In worst scenario we will be only 5 points behind Arsenal.

Mata was ok. WE just cannot have Mata and Lampard on at the same time. If Mata goes put Mikel or Essien in the there and that frees up Ramires. Ramires baby sitting Lampard means less chances of scoring for us.