Newcastle 2-0 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

First mistake today was playing mazacar

We just started playing like benitez team and got last seasons performance. Im sure it wont happen again.

We put our best player this season on the wings and wasted the first half.

According to mourinho, 45 mins of a friendly match and exciting flicks between hazard and mata

Im happy we have now seen the results of mazacar,

no penetration,

no speed,

lampard becomes terrible,

torres looks lost again because they are providing him fuck all

and it just completely turned to benitez team lol.

Mazacar just wont work with mourinho's style, i hope its the last time we see it

In the last 3 months of Benitez, the central defense never played so deep in possession and there were no 80 passes between our central defenders.

You can be mad after this performance but it's just bullshit what you say.

Was it Benitez team in early season that didn't try to attack Manchester United?

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe today will teach some people not to be so naive when we are on a good run. Just because we have some of the best players in the world, it doesn't mean we don't need to go out and give 100% every time. Well done Newcastle, deserved.

Honest question?

Against Aston Villa, Manchester United, Norwich, except the results, were they really better matches than this match against Newcastle.

When the other team let us the ball, we have looked very average in nearly all our matches.

Look at the way we have scored goals, 70-80% have been quick counter-attacks or set-pieces.

Everyone had played well recently up until that match. Mourinho took a risk by playing them all together and they let him down.

I was really surprised to see Lampard out there after the City match, I love the guy but he is a passenger lately.

Torres had nothing coming his way apart from hopeful hoofs which he tried to flick on.

IMO

Willian deserves a start very soon.

Mata- Oscar

Bertrand - Cole

Azpi - Ivan

Cahill - Luiz

Mikel - Lampard

Just based on current form.

People are seriously going to blame this loss on Mata playing? Hazard has done fuck all this season yet he is the golden child. The whole team played badly. It was just one of those days. Hopefully it doesnt stretch further than this game.

Well, I agree that Lampard should be dropped.

He has experience, he's one of the leaders, he's not half as bad as some posts here suggest, but sometimes it looks like we're playing 10.5 players instead of 11 when he;s in the team and he's not great enough to make up for it (like for example Pirlo does with some of his passes and interventions). So I kind of understand what Mourinho is doing but then I don't. Especially in this match - we didn't need experience, we needed to dominate and convert chances.

Actually not so worried about United scoring for fun. Best case scenario will have Ars getting a draw today, then MU score 3 against them, we beat West Brom and go top/1 point behind Liver. I'm rather afraid Moyes will show how useless he is again when they play Arse. We really need practically everyone to drop silly points right now.

Maybe today will teach some people not to be so naive when we are on a good run. Just because we have some of the best players in the world, it doesn't mean we don't need to go out and give 100% every time. Well done Newcastle, deserved.

showed real courage to come at us after the first goal when we were all out attacking, especially Remy( you, motherfucker, you)....Never felt like they parked the bus after the lead.

So it seems even Mourinho can't beat the november.

Well I now have serious doubts about the title, if we are going to drop silly points like this then we aren't going to go places. I really thought we where better than this, looks like I was wrong.

OH NO IT'S TIME TO PANIC PEOPLE!!! We lost game 10 of the season away at St. James Park!!!

Don't look up the sky is falling. Brother, it's a long season, there will be ebbs and flows throughout. No title race is decided after game 10.

Interested to know who you think the contenders are for the title now that Chelsea is in serious doubt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

People are seriously going to blame this loss on Mata playing? Hazard has done fuck all this season yet he is the golden child. The whole team played badly. It was just one of those days. Hopefully it doesnt stretch further than this game.

To blame Mata is just plain stupid. The whole team was shitty. What have Hazard, Oscar done today out of the famous 3 amigos ?

When Terry hit the bar then Ivanavic deflected shot hit the bar i had feeling wasnt going to be our day, thought we needed maybe Ba+Mikel for more physical play second half especially,hopefully cm is sorted in January with the demise of Lamps/Essien injury to Van.Ginkel grrrr dirty brown newcastle.