Jase

Man of the Match  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

November time and Chelsea stutter. I am starting to believe chelsea fear a mass of moustaches in the crowd.

Jokes aside. Horrible performance, but form is temporary, class is permanent. We will beat Schalke in mid-week and confidence will be restored.

I will say this though, I've thought for a long time that our best pivot is Mikel (I know people hate him) and Ramires and that Lamps shouldn't be used as much as he is. He's a legend yes, but current form dictates he shouldn't be playing as a regular. I think a central midfielder is a MUST for January, I am quite tired of the constant stream of overpriced strikers being linked. Gimme Khediera or Alonso and we will be stronger for it.

Bring on mid week. WE WILL BOUNCE BACK!

Lampard has been shocking this season and doesn't deserve his place.

Actually that isn't backed up in the matches I've seen him play or the stats. This was very much an off day for him, but he wasn't the only one.

Either way, you'll get likes from Choulo, The Skipper, Amels, ChelseasMessiah and a couple of others so well done.

Sweep aside Schalke and beat 2 of the best sides in the league within days of each other. Then we play a team in some of the worst form in the league and lose. THEY JUST LOST TO FUCKING SUNDERLAND FOR FUCKS SAKE!

Oscar picked a brilliant day to play like shit. Ramires invisible, Torres got no service, Luiz gifted Newcastle possession time and time again. And for the love if god, STOP PLAYING LAMPARD!

Actually that isn't backed up in the matches I've seen him play or the stats. This was very much an off day for him, but he wasn't the only one.

Either way, you'll get likes from Choulo, The Skipper, Amels, ChelseasMessiah and a couple of others so well done.

What the fuck.

We had this kind of performance before. This was not a game for Juan Mata, definitely our worst player today. I find it worrying that game after game, David is one making the link between defense and attack. Where is our pivot? Game after game Mourinho insists with Lampard. For anyone who have a clue about football, Lampard just can't do that role.

The best thing is that Arsenal is facing Liverpool tomorrow, so one of them will drop points: I waiting for a draw or for a Liverpool win. In worst scenario we will be only 5 points behind Arsenal.

So it seems even Mourinho can't beat the november.

Well I now have serious doubts about the title, if we are going to drop silly points like this then we aren't going to go places. I really thought we where better than this, looks like I was wrong.