Jase

Man of the Match  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That goal was fucking annoying. It shouldn't have happened. JT was holding the line of defense on that kick, Lampard in his infinite wisdom decides to put everyone onside and then did this half ass jump, without heading the ball, subsequent result was the inevitable goal. He was non existent in the middle, doesn't pressure the ball and when he got the ball, he gave awful passes and lost possession. Whenever he's there, Ramires can't push forward and we do not get to support the offense. I mean why does he have to start every game? This is rather annoying and becoming embarrassing. The part that gets me is why does Lampard run in front of attackers carrying the ball, then stops and stands five yards or so off the attacker, while pointing fingers at everyone else on what to do on defense instead of closing down the attacker? You either tackle the ball or get the fuck out of the way.

Actually current form dictated that he should. I'm talking in terms of results, performances, pass completion, defensive workrate, accurate long balls etc.

Pass completion: poor.

Defensive workrate: poor.

Acurate long balls: he is trying only a few this season.

You must be watching a different league, or your football is way different from mine.

Fuck all to say, Still think Newcastle are a poor side but they wanted it more. Thats what happens when you go to St James Park only thinking you have to show up.

Hazard, Mata, Lampard, Cole, Luiz and Ivanovic - Just not good enough today. Disgraceful performance.

Onwards and Upwards, could be a blessing in disguise, Jose will get to rip into them now. Hoping we go on another run starting on Wednesday.

KTBFFH

Lampard and Oscar were just shocking, truly awful. How the latter managed to stay in the pitch for 90 mins is beyond reason.

Oscar never comes off no matter what, same with Hazard. It's getting ridiculous.

Almost as much as Cole and Lampard playing every game.

David Luiz best CB in the world LOL, while some time he will show that then most of the time he go on and do shit like this. Now £40m seems like a rip off. Mata wasn't too good either but he can't be 100% all the time, shame he will probably be dropped next time because Jose thinks it is partly his fault that we lose.

Then again why the fuck is Lampard starting EVERY SINGLE GAME DESPITE BEING SHIT IN 90% OF THEM. He might bang in a 30 yards free kick once every 10 games but apart from that he does fuck all, I actually hope this is his last season for us. Need to sign Xabi Alonso/Khedira or another CDM.

Overall shit performance but I expected this. That is why we are still below Bayern, Barca, Madrid who win almost every week no matter who they face. Crap.

Can I and I am sure I won't be the last to say, WHAT THE *** WAS THAT????

All week I have been on cloud nine, two wonderful performances beating the best teams in the league. Newcastle, no problem and we will be top of the league. WTF just happened? I could cry crying.gif

That is a few hours of my life I am not getting back. I just don't get it. Yes the ref was an absolute sod, and should have given us 2 penalties and they parked the bus. We are Chelsea, where was the team of last week?? We were woeful. There isn't an option for Noone as man of the match or intact Newcastle as an option. I can't believe that just happened. I was feeling so confident about the team I thought we were on a roll. That was ****, it was Newcastle and we get beat 2-0. after those games I thought we would win like 3-0 I can't understand it. I really can't believe that crying.gif

P.s. putting Eto'o on again we played like we had 10 men, he was ****

The most infuriating moment was when one of the Newcastle players (Cisse?) got in behind Cole, who just fucking gave up as if he was going for a morning walk. No fucking effort whatsoever.

He knows he will never be dropped so why bother.

Cole was absolutely awful. I know the majority was off form today but he is far too fragile, lets players get past him too easily. We saw the same with Newcastle last season when they beat us. The same thing they done again, which Jose could not see. Stick Sissoko on the right and let him rip Cole apart. Every player I watched take on Cole was successful. Shocking performance. Newcastle did not even need to bring on HBA and had Taylor and Coloccini injured, their best 2 CB. Poor. Hopefully this is just a blip and provides an angry response in the week but we lost a chance today with Arsenal taking on Liverpool. They completely dominated the midfield and we were second best. Hazard was the only player who looked like making something happen tbh, everyone else shambles. Passing was atrocious. We will learn hopefully anyway but this is a game that many fans were complacent about and expected us to win. Proves why we can't take any games in the PL lightly. We will move on!

oh dear!!! november is here!!! how does this happen every bloody time.

what a hopeless performance. newcastle totally deserved it. frustrated us in the 1st half and then simply ran thru us.

cech- dint have anything to do in the 1st half. could not have done anything for both the goals. did his best to keep the score 0-0 when cole so mind-numbingly fucked up. 7/10

ivanovic - one of the 2 players who seemed to care about the game. but simply could not do anything to influence it. 7/10

luiz - he should be played against strikers like bendtner only. shambolic in the 2nd half. even ameobi went past him.nothing i can say can be worse. 5/10

terry - MOTM. CAPTAIN. LEADER. LEGEND. would have been 4-0 without him. though i still dont know if it was him who lost the man for the first goal.9/10

cole- another mediocore winger OWNED him. bertrand should get a chance to prove himself. at this moment BERTRAND IS A BETTER LEFT BACK THAN COLE. townsend, naismith, salah and now sissokho. disgraceful performance. 1/10

ramires - felt he was decent. did his bit of running but lamps had a complete shocker today. on a personal level, he was man-marked by tiote everytime we started an attack. 7/10

lamps- this has to be one of the WORST performances i have seen from lamps. absolute shocker. what percentage of his forward passes did he complete. 5/10

hazard- except for the first 5 minutes he was poor. especially against a full-back that played 120 minutes against city in the mid-week. 6/10

oscar- another one that was subdued. simply could not do anything substantial. was still the best of our trios. 7/10

mata- very poor. could not get any purchase against his full-back and hopelessly made us short of any width by coming central. he needs to stick to the game plan. 6/10

torres- i actually cant remember the moment when he touched the ball and we retained possession. he was full of running and closing down but pathetic in every other way. 6/10

subs -

etoo- should have scored. should have flicked the ball to hazard instead of shooting. simply ot good enough. 6/10

willian- was very good since he came on. if jose wanted to play any1 from the mid-week game, it should have been him. 8/10

schurlle - another one full of running. and had a good impact. 7/10