Mario Mandzukic

BlueLyon

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I am not sure whether Chelsea is going to decide here. Perhaps, it´s just another rumor, but...?

We can't let us have no say in the 2 players we have been heavily linked to. We should be right in the middle of things.

Well, I am not sure whether Chelsea is going to decide here. Perhaps, it´s just another rumor, but...?

Chelsea don't need to decide...just sign Costa and worry about fixing our midfield issues

Mandzukic is nothing special.

Chelsea don't need to decide...just sign Costa and worry about fixing our midfield issues

Mandzukic is nothing special.

Costa may not be willing to sign for Chelsea. Him winning La Liga, possible CL trophy, playing for Atletico the club that´s going places, who knows what will happen?

Rumour is that the Mandzukic-Luiz deal is on. #CFC

Yep, Bild are saying he has already cleared out his locker at Bayern and that a fee has been agreed by the clubs. Looks like Mandzu is coming, regardless of what happens with Luiz.

We have to play total attack, total defense like bayern last season if we want manzukic.

Bayern last season had wingers like us who always came inside, but their full backs always went forward to provide crosses. We have to let our leftback free if we want this guy, and we need a left footed one to put in proper crosses in.

His age doesn't matter because he doesn't depend on speed (see drogba & ibrahimovic) and he is so good in the air and physical so we have to take full advantage of that.

mandzukic

Ribery/hazard. Muller/oscar. Robben/salah/wiliam

In total if we adopt bayern's style of football last season, and I'm hoping that's what we are gearing towards to do next season, I fully support this move.

the 2012-13 season of Bayern... yeah, it's a nice idea generally, which is also the reason I was laughing last year when they switched their manager. good job on that one, Bayern. lmao.

Despite the explosion of Costa excitement in recent months/weeks, I wouldn't mind if CFC just got Mandzukic, brought Drogba back as a player+coach, Lukaku, then spent the money for two good center midfielders and maybe a left back (if one is desired and available for a good price). I guess Patrick vanAanholt and Ryan Bertrand get no chance then; I wonder if this is just 'the way it is at a big club' or there's something wrong with this picture.

Can anybody share some light? Is there anything concrete or only talk...?

Define concrete.

At the moment it's just reports in the media but as they say, there's no smoke without fire and something is definitely going on here. Guardiola has already wished him good luck in his next team and he has cleared out his stuff from Bayern's training center so it's not a question of whether he'll stay or leave, more like just a matter of where he ends up at and so far Chelsea look to be leading the race to sign him with a fee reportedly having been agreed. Season is now over for both clubs and the player will be going to the World Cup with Croatia so if we're going to get him, I suppose it will be soon.

Arsenal also interested.

Define concrete.

At the moment it's just reports in the media but as they say, there's no smoke without fire and something is definitely going on here. Guardiola has already wished him good luck in his next team and he has cleared out his stuff from Bayern's training center so it's not a question of whether he'll stay or leave, more like just a matter of where he ends up at and so far Chelsea look to be leading the race to sign him with a fee reportedly having been agreed. Season is now over for both clubs and the player will be going to the World Cup with Croatia so if we're going to get him, I suppose it will be soon.

Arsenal also interested.

Things he is leaving, so he can get playing time. If he comes to Chelsea, along with Costa will he get what he wants? He is a beast and will fit great here. IMO. It bothers me, can this mean Costa won't come, or we are going for both and Romelu is going to be sold or loaned? So many thoughts.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You