Mario Mandzukic

BlueLyon

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think so, with Costa around, sir. Agree with silverware, but guaranted first choice striker place is important too for him. Club like Arsenal and Atletico could offer him such thing. Arsenal could do Ozil to Mandzukic (high transfer fee and wage) and Atletico have a great chance too with Costa leaving.

I agree on Arsenal, they will guarantee him a place in the starting line-up, but at the same time I can't see Wenger offering him the same amount of money Chelsea are offering atm. And that aspect will be important for Mandzukic - he is not a youngster anymore, he is 28 and he will be looking for a five-year deal and good money. He knows that's his last chance to a top notch contract, no one will be offering him €6m per annum when he is going to be 30 or 31.

As for Atletico, signing a guy who is 28 to be the main CF doesn't sound like the way they are doing business nowadays. Atletico will always be looking for young and proven CFs (Immobile, Damiao the last examples) so that they can cash in big money after some prolific seasons (Torres, Aguero, Falcao, Viero, Diego Costa). Mandzukic will be 29 in 2015, even if he scores 25 goals in La Liga next season, they won't sell him for more than €15m.

Money will come first for Mandzukic. Trophies are not something he isn't used to. He is a Champions League winner afterall, every player in this world will think about a long contract and good money when they are near their 30s

Lol, why not if he stays fit and keep scoring? You mean that we should give 30:30 for Costa and other striker, even if Costa stays fit and on form?

:fainthv9::fainthv9::fainthv9:

u do know who costa is, right??? he is not a 5 foot 5, left footed genius playing as a striker for barca. that guy is messi. btw, nice list of reasons of why u think costa should be undisputed no.1 ahead of mandzukic.

:fainthv9::fainthv9::fainthv9:

u do know who costa is, right??? he is not a 5 foot 5, left footed genius playing as a striker for barca. that guy is messi. btw, nice list of reasons of why u think costa should be undisputed no.1 ahead of mandzukic.

45 games in a season is reasonable numbers in my opinion. I'm like talking with a people from different planet about this. I could see now that we have different perspective. I'm done.

And as an information, I will support Mandzukic if we do sign him.

If we sign 2 players like Costa and Mandzukic, for sure in many games they will play together in the starting eleven (unless one of them is a flop). We will play a lot of games in 442 because they are really good and that way they won't be unconfortable being second choises.

In the games we play in 433 they will rotate.

Chelsea have been in contact with Mandzukic's agent & are negotiating with Bayern. A deal could potentially be completed in a few days (Bild)

Chelsea are negotiating for Mandzukic and Bayern are in negotiations for David Luiz. The two deals do not depend on one another (Bild)

Guardiola wants Chelsea's £30m-rated defender David Luiz and could be willing to agree a compromise deal with Mandzukic (Mail)

The thing with Munich is that they had the best fullback play in Europe and the best crosser in Lahm...They also have superior passers in Thiago, Bastian and Kroos.

I'm not sure how he will do, however, I rather have him than Dzeko.

45 games in a season is reasonable numbers in my opinion. I'm like talking with a people from different planet about this. I could see now that we have different perspective. I'm done.

And as an information, I will support Mandzukic if we do sign him.

In the last 2 pages alone I can read people talking about Costa and mario on a very level terms. Anothwr poster probably quoted u for the same thing. Some how u think that costa is head and shoulders above mario.

If we sign both these guys, we ll see how many minutes each of them will get. Will it be costa having 3 times the minutes of mario (as u predict a 45-15 distribution) or a more sane and level headed 55%-45% distribution.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You