Mario Mandzukic

BlueLyon

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I suppose they do but they do have 4 St's competing for 2 places. 3 St's for 1 place is fairly similar competition.

But Jovetic is very versatile,He can play on the left,second striker or attacking midfielder.

I hope we will get this guy. First we must sell Torres who earns 10mln a year. Its ridiculous salary for him , his not worth it. Basically i know why we still keeping him. Hes taking 4 place in most marketable footballer rankings. Still believe we can have they both Costa&Mandzukic.

article-2641168-1E426A4D00000578-334_634
  • SHARE PICTURE
+12

Top ten: The most marketable footballer rankings have been created by market research experts 'Repucom

we cant have both. both want to be starting players and it will only cause fuss and stir in the dressing room, because both arent the easiest of characters. Either Mandzu or Diego or we'll play 4-4-2/4-4-1-1

we cant have both. both want to be starting players and it will only cause fuss and stir in the dressing room, because both arent the easiest of characters. Either Mandzu or Diego or we'll play 4-4-2/4-4-1-1

Jose managed to balance Higuain and Benzema quite well. Costa and Mandzukic would both get plenty of games and compliment each other's skillsets nicely in my opinion.

Jose managed to balance Higuain and Benzema quite well. Costa and Mandzukic would both get plenty of games and compliment each other's skillsets nicely in my opinion.

Higuain and Benzema werent making any trouble but Benzema wasnt really satisfied with this situation, as he now has admitted. He only rose to his good form when Higuain got injured and he played constantly. Also, Mandzu/Costa are far more difficult Characters than Karim and Higuain- and they are both new signings in contraire to Higu and Karim. We cant get both, it will only cause trouble as both want to be the undisputed no 1. Mandzukic isnt leaving Bayern to play second fiddle and neither is Costa leaving the La liga champion to play 2nd striker in here. And I am not a big fan of 50% rotation, you have to name one clear no 1 striker.

Doubt we'd sign anymore strikers unless Lukaku does indeed leave.

Exactly. If Lukaku stays, we'd already be ridiculously well covered up front with Costa, Lukaku and maybe Torres or Ba as third choice so getting Mandzukic would be overkill but if Lukaku leaves, we could do much worse than getting Mandzukic to replace him.

Nothing will happen until after the WC so we'll just have to wait and see.

My ideal 3 strikers would be Costa, Lukaku, and Ba. More then enough firepower.

Mandzukic wouldn't be an improvement on Lukaku as our #2 striker in my opinion.

Most likely will start the season with Costa, Lukaku, and Torres with Ba being loaned or sold. I've always liked Demba because of his attitude and mentality so I'd be kind of sad to see him go and Torres staying.

Yeah I suppose they do but they do have 4 St's competing for 2 places. 3 St's for 1 place is fairly similar competition.

Inclined to agree with you but in City's case, it kinda helped when Jovetic was out injured 3 quarter of the time, Aguero about half of it and Negredo losing his form after Christmas. Would have been a different case for Pellegrini to handle had all been fit and firing for him.

With us having 3 strikers, think it needs to be 2 really good ones and 1 average striker. Gonna be tough otherwise unless Mourinho decides to play them out wide like he did at Inter when he had Eto'o, Milito, Pandev and Balotelli.

If we do buy another striker along Costa, it means Lukaku is off. And with money from Lukaku sale, I would rather buy Benzema, not Mando. If the rumours about Suarez to rm are true, maybe Benzema will be sold.

If we do buy another striker along Costa, it means Lukaku is off. And with money from Lukaku sale, I would rather buy Benzema, not Mando. If the rumours about Suarez to rm are true, maybe Benzema will be sold.

Ohh, a strikeforce of Benzema and Costa is mouthwatering... I'd swap Lukaku for Benz.

Nah, would rather have the ox Mandzukic than the cat Benzie .

• 2 weeks later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You