Mario Mandzukic

BlueLyon

Maybe one of our German users can tell us whether BILD or sport1 are more reliable

Bild aren't bad but from what I can remember, they're a bit hit and miss.

From what I can gather though, Bild aren't saying that Mandzukic is 100% coming to us... They're just stating that a deal is potentially being discussed.

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sport1 in Germany reckon he isn't coming here, and Juventus are very much in the hunt for him. Maybe one of our German users can tell us whether BILD or sport1 are more reliable

None of them are really reliable. Bild likes to make everything seem bigger than it is (like the DailyFail) so I wouldn't put much trust into them. Sport1 basically publish just about every rumor they find, lol. Both of them do have good knowledge about specific rumors sometimes but that's only when they get insider hints (like it happened before the Götze transfer).

None of them are really reliable. Bild likes to make everything seem bigger than it is (like the DailyFail) so I wouldn't put much trust into them. Sport1 basically publish just about every rumor they find, lol. Both of them do have good knowledge about specific rumors sometimes but that's only when they get insider hints (like it happened before the Götze transfer).

I remember seeing one time that with Bayern, BILD have insider knowledge

Mario Mandzukic has already said goodbye to some of his team-mates. [bILD] #CFC

According to Bild, Mandzukic has cleared out his Bayern Munich locker, and has agreed terms with Chelsea. #CFC

He's been clearing out his locker since Saturday, how fucking big is it.

Mario Mandzukic has already said goodbye to some of his team-mates. [bILD] #CFC

According to Bild, Mandzukic has cleared out his Bayern Munich locker, and has agreed terms with Chelsea. #CFC

I checked bild.de and they haven't even mentioned our name for days.

sport1 in Germany reckon he isn't coming here, and Juventus are very much in the hunt for him. Maybe one of our German users can tell us whether BILD or sport1 are more reliable

From what I know, BILD used to be reliable but they've gone down hill in recent years.

Bild aren't bad but from what I can remember, they're a bit hit and miss.

From what I can gather though, Bild aren't saying that Mandzukic is 100% coming to us... They're just stating that a deal is potentially being discussed.

Right! Both sport1 and bild are only saying that pep is doing the same to mandzukic as he did to ibra and etoo. Mandzukic has already cleared his locker and it's more than likely that he won't play for bayern next season but they don't say that he's agreed terms with us or any other club. If something like this happens in the next days/weeks than bild will definitely be the first paper to announce it. Normally bild is worse than the daily mail but when it's about german teams/players they're almost always spot on and the first ones to break a story.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You