OneMoSalah

So there's a football rumours website I go on and there's one guy who's been very accurate for years (I know I know, same old story)

But he had the Torres, mata, costa, Luis, willian and matic transfers right just from my memory (and before they heated up I'm the news)

A secret site?

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sure. The site looks a bit noobish I know but.. well all I can say is just see what he says (the guy is ED002 who is the main one to reply) and then compare to what happens in the summer. If he's wrong then don't take no notice.

Just search for Chelsearumours.co.uk on google. its actually part of a bigger transfer rumour website.

As I said, see what happens over the summer and you can see if he's a BSer or a reliable guy to check out.

Koke + Kondogbia in place of Oscar + Mikel would be a perfect change to regenerate our team.

In 15 minutes begins the game Real Madrid - Atletico de Madrid. I wish that Koke has a great performance tonight.

Regards.

Koke + Kondogbia in place of Oscar + Mikel would be a perfect change to regenerate our team.

In 15 minutes begins the game Real Madrid - Atletico de Madrid. I wish that Koke has a great performance tonight.

Regards.

He was so awful in CM that Simeone was forced to bring on Gabi at HT and move him out wide.

He was so awful in CM that Simeone was forced to bring on Gabi at HT and move him out wide.

defensively brilliant.

2 of ATM's best chances (the ball at the far post and the cross field ball to juanfran) were both given by this guy.

simeone took off a 19 year old niguez who was awful and barely had a touch.

Yeah I haven't seen him play in more matches but I reckon our midfield 3 (Oscar, Cesc and Matic) would have done better tonight. I do like Koke though. Oscar on the wing and Fabregas in the 10 with Koke-Matic in the pivot would be a pressing masterclass.

Meh he is good but not 50m worth good, if Atletico won't accept anything lower than his release clause we should let it go. 50m are for players who are either best in the world in their positions or at least among top 10 or capable of something briliant out of nowhere like Hazard/Bale/Neymar...etc.

Simeone has been too defensive. Extremely.

Koke has a perfect defensive performance.

And in offensive positions he has been the only Atletico player who has done something.

And good circulation of ball from his feet. For me a great match of Koke but their performance has hurt him because Simeone approach.

Koke is a perfect clockwork orange. A leader from the midfield.

Regards.

You clearly have an agenda here. You have it set in your head that Koke isn't a great player so you're actively looking to shit on him.

I thought he was fine today. It doesn't help him that Griezmann and Mandzukic were absolutely useless and Arda was more interested in fighting and fucking around than playing football. Kind of hard for a creative player to assert himself and play well when the players in front of him are shit.

I reckon he'd be brilliant with our attacking players in front of him. Such a tidy player.

The difference between Paul Scholes and David Beckham was that Beckham was a perfect player for Youtube and Scholes was a disaster for Youtube. But I prefer a thousand times more Scholes than Beckham.

I think we're a team where the main thing is the work than the dancers prepared for the photo.

Koke is a disaster for Youtube or for the photos but he is a player with great tactical discipline, ability to sacrifice for the team with a huge job in midfield and able to move a team from behind.

I prefer Scholes, I prefer Koke.

To me Koke is the guy.

You seriously comparing Scholes to Koke? It's not even a contest and they aren't remotely the same player anyway. Whether it was the early version of Scholes that was scoring at the rate of a World Class striker or the post eye-injury version that transitioned himself into a deep lying playmaker.

Again, Koke is a great player.....for Liverpool or Dortmund. We have to aim higher if we want to get to the level of Barca , Bayern and Madrid.

£50m for a player that isn't close to elite & will never reach that level is beyond ridiculous to me.

You seriously comparing Scholes to Koke? It's not even a contest and they aren't remotely the same player anyway. Whether it was the early version of Scholes that was scoring at the rate of a World Class striker or the post eye-injury version that transitioned himself into a deep lying playmaker.

Again, Koke is a great player.....for Liverpool or Dortmund. We have to aim higher if we want to get to the level of Barca , Bayern and Madrid.

£50m for a player that isn't close to elite & will never reach that level is beyond ridiculous to me.

do u even read another's post? or are you actually a troll!!!!!

go back and for once READ what supporter wrote.

he did not compare scholes and koke. he said that there are some players like scholes who are not the "youtube player" kind of player and then there are players like beckham who are tailor made for those stills. koke is another of those non-youtube players.

please dude, stop embarassing yourself.

It is an example to show that we can not trust Youtube or players that appear in summaries of the matches.

Scholes has been much better player than Beckham, but everyone preferred Beckham for being more mediatic. In football we have to think with the mind, not with the eyes. Thinking about the cheap show we will never going to reach the level of Barcelona or Real Madrid.

Thiago Alcantara makes a very nice plays, but he is 24 and he has not played 100 games in the league.

Thiago Alcantara is show and Koke is work and sacrifice for his team. I prefer the second option.

By the way, comparisons should not be taken as literal.

He's a good player but not dynamic enough for me to suggest the club should buy him for his buyout fee. Nope sorry. Not a great athlete, no real end product, not a great ball winner. I fail to see an area in his game that will be elite in a few years.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You