OneMoSalah

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lotus-Cheek will play some COC games, some FA Cup games, and maybe a few PL matches if we're cruising or have injuries. No way will he be an important player for us or anything like that next year.

I think that if we win Arsenal this Saturday I think that would be mandatory that Ruben Loftus-Cheek will be playing the last five games in our starting eleven to check if he is mature enough to play for next season.

First.

RLC Matic

Willian Fabregas Hazard

Drogba

If we win Arsenal we would have a privileged position to do this kind of things.

And when we win Premier League players like Isa Brown or Solanke necessarily deserve a chance because they have earned through their efforts and spectacular performance.

Second (last matches once won Premier League).

Matic

RLC Fabregas

Fabregas

Solanke Brown

These guys deserve a chance and it's now or never. Is no point having the best European Academy for anything...

Regards.

@supporter,

What you suggest is unorthodox and for that reason i love it.

Hi friend!

hahaha! Thank you.

I personally would love a team with players like Koke - Thiago - Fabregas - Hazard. It would be a show guaranteed every game. This type of players guarantee a romantic classic football and the ability to imitate the Tiki - Taka of Spain and Barcelona.

Besides these guys know how to work for the team, which is perfect for Mourinho. I think Jose would adapt himself perfectly to this kind of players. Hopefully this can be possible.

Regards.

Hi friend!

hahaha! Thank you.

I personally would love a team with players like Koke - Thiago - Fabregas - Hazard. It would be a show guaranteed every game. This type of players guarantee a romantic classic football and the ability to imitate the Tiki - Taka of Spain and Barcelona.

Besides these guys know how to work for the team, which is perfect for Mourinho. I think Jose would adapt himself perfectly to this kind of players. Hopefully this can be possible.

Regards.

i dont think thiago will want to move. bastian's 31 and would start declining. bayern sold kroos to get him. bayern are the best club in the world (or definitely in top3) and he can be a part of their core for coming years (thiago, gotze, muller, lewa, boateng, neuer, alaba). so just dont see why he would want to take this step.

i dont think thiago will want to move. bastian's 31 and would start declining. bayern sold kroos to get him. bayern are the best club in the world (or definitely in top3) and he can be a part of their core for coming years (thiago, gotze, muller, lewa, boateng, neuer, alaba). so just dont see why he would want to take this step.

Hi friend!

I also believe that Bayern is one of the best teams in the world, but Bundesliga, with the exception of Bayern, is a league clearly lower than Premier League or La Liga.

The only reason that Thiago Alcantara is on Bayern is because Pep Guardiola is there. When Guardiola leaves Bayern I think Thiago Alcantara would prefer a change of team to a higher league.

There are also other reasons. The Spanish language is very different from the German language and, believe me, many Spaniards suffer a lot to adapt to the German language. Also the style of German life is very different from the Spanish. I think he would feel more comfortable in other culture as Spain or in a city like London where they live Spanish players or foreign players who have played in Spain.

Honestly, I see very complicated Thiago Alcantara follow in Bayern Munich if Guardiola leaves this summer.

If that possibility exists for me he would have to be one of our main objectives.

Regards.

Perhaps the major problem of Thiago Alcantara has been that in Spain it has always been seen as the eternal heir of Xavi Hernandez. And always seemed that both were incompatible in the same starting eleven. An eternal promise he could not succeed in Barcelona.

Xavi Hernandez had the same problem with Guardiola. And in the early years of his career Xavi was not a major player until Guardiola leaves Barcelona
to continue playing in Italy.

That is why Thiago has spent several years at La Masia hoping to have an opportunity which never came because Xavi and Iniesta were totally indisputable and Barcelona also signed Fabregas.

Thiago Alcantara is the eternal promise of La Masia. But maybe not demonstrated his true level of mentality (a bit childish in some behaviors) and its tendency to make mistakes for his anarchic style in the grass. When I say "anarchic style" I mean that Thiago is an artist with the balloon difficult to control.

After in Bayern he has had many problems with injuries that have cut their progression / career.

Right now his future is a incognita but his qualities are immenses.

Regards.

Perhaps the major problem of Thiago Alcantara has been that in Spain it has always been seen as the eternal heir of Xavi Hernandez. And always seemed that both were incompatible in the same starting eleven. An eternal promise he could not succeed in Barcelona.

Xavi Hernandez had the same problem with Guardiola. And in the early years of his career Xavi was not a major player until Guardiola leaves Barcelona

to continue playing in Italy.

That is why Thiago has spent several years at La Masia hoping to have an opportunity which never came because Xavi and Iniesta were totally indisputable and Barcelona also signed Fabregas.

Thiago Alcantara is the eternal promise of La Masia. But maybe not demonstrated his true level of mentality (a bit childish in some behaviors) and its tendency to make mistakes for his anarchic style in the grass. When I say "anarchic style" I mean that Thiago is an artist with the balloon difficult to control.

After in Bayern he has had many problems with injuries that have cut their progression / career.

Right now his future is a incognita but his qualities are immenses.

Regards.

IMO it'd be a short sighted signing. Colkett will be coming of age in 2-3 years and he'll be entering the team - just as Fabregas begins to decline. An ideal replacement for me.

IMO it'd be a short sighted signing.

If we sign Koke we wont sign Thiago, its obvious. But if Thiago for some reason wants a move from Bayern (which i dont believe) not going for him when we're looking for a CM would be the stupidest thing we ever did.

People who say things like "short sighted signing" and "he hasnt played 100 games" clearly havent seen enough of him. Most Barelona fans say he's the biggest talent they had since Messi. Imo he's already better than Modric, just need to get some more games so i could say it without any doubts, but definitely more talented for me.

If we sign Koke we wont sign Thiago, its obvious. But if Thiago for some reason wants a move from Bayern (which i dont believe) not going for him when we're looking for a CM would be the stupidest thing we ever did.

People who say things like "short sighted signing" and "he hasnt played 100 games" clearly havent seen enough of him. Most Barelona fans say he's the biggest talent they had since Messi. Imo he's already better than Modric, just need to get some more games so i could say it without any doubts, but definitely more talented for me.

Wow man calm down. I meant in addition to Koke, it would be silly.

I do worry for his injury record, though.

Imo he's already better than Modric, just need to get some more games, but definitely more talented for me.

I wouldn't say that any midfielder in the world is more talented than Modric. Luka is just pure quality and every move, every touch of the ball from this little prince is breathtaking. One of the most exciting players in the game for me. It's no surprise that Real with him had 22 winning streak and looked unstoppable only till Modric's injury. And now they shit themself again because he's probably out for weeks. Everybody there from the media through fans to coaches already know how important he is.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You