OneMoSalah

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is koke that good? Serious question as I've literally seen him about 2 times

quality player, he is like a young Michael Ballack, but he loves Atletico so i dont know if he will want to leave.

I'm not the type of person who judges players only by their stats, but 1 assist since December isn't impressive. But, then again, I didn't see many games, and can't judge.

Is koke that good? Serious question as I've literally seen him about 2 times

Hes already a very good player with potential to become much better. In terms of the way he plays I'd compare him to Xavi. Really tidy and elegant in the ball. Great in tight spaces, great at set pieces, excellent array of passes in his locker.

May not be as spectacular as some of the other Spanish midfielders in terms of dribbling and "tekkers," but he plays very intelligently and has great stamina.

Hes already a very good player with potential to become much better. In terms of the way he plays I'd compare him to Xavi. Really tidy and elegant in the ball. Great in tight spaces, great at set pieces, excellent array of passes in his locker.

May not be as spectacular as some of the other Spanish midfielders in terms of dribbling and "tekkers," but he plays very intelligently and has great stamina.

i wouldnt compare him to Xavi? Koke is a much more physical player, which is why he would suit us and the PL

Get Koke and a strong, technical goalscoring right winger(reus) that can get into the starting line-up immediately like fabregas and Costa did this season.

That will go a long way in making us play even more attacking with

Matic

Fabregas Koke

Reus costa hazard

Or more defensive against bigger teams with

Mikel Matic

Koke

Reus - hazard

Costa

Terry is still playing good so defender is not a priority yet. if mikel stays fit next season we won't get bullied with him, Matic and Koke against bigger teams.

An English goalkeeper with a left back / promoting Ake to get leftback spot will complete the team for next season nicely.

i wouldnt compare him to Xavi? Koke is a much more physical player, which is why he would suit us and the PL

How he plays on the ball, I'm saying.

Don't get the Felipe back to Atletico move.

Plus he should have even less resale value then what we paid for him.

Other then that, yeah do hope for this move to be true.

Why people bringing up Reus all the time? dont you think there's no rumors about him (with any club) for a reason? it looks like he signed his contract to stay at BVB. With Hummels and Gundogan on the way out, BVB wouldnt want to sell him and Reus obviously had to think about this situation before he signed that contract. He wont give his club a 'fight' to get a move.

And about Koke, i want to believe we asked him if he even wants the move, that should be the first step..

Get Koke and a strong, technical goalscoring right winger(reus) that can get into the starting line-up immediately like fabregas and Costa did this season.

100% this, our thoughts match entirely. Koke and a goalscoring wing forward is all we need right now. Zouma's emergence and JT's form means we can hold off on an addition there for one more season.

That's not to say that if someone quality becomes available we shouldn't look to take advantage.

Chelsea have opened talks with Atlético Madrid surrounding the possibility of a £30million move for Spain midfielder Koke which could see former Atlético man Filipe Luís move in the opposite direction

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You