OneMoSalah

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Koke is like beginning of the season Oscar, but all season. And better with corners. And more versatile.

tbh his corner delivery in atm vs rm was rubbish though.

And he's not doing what Oscar is being asked to do for us, job wise imo. That is, cover for Cesc but still have end product.

Good player, not for us... wayward passing and little end product.

Little end product? I dont even want to know.

Hes a classy player, definitely an upgrade on Oscar. If we can get him it would be stupid not to.

Little end product? I dont even want to know.

Hes a classy player, definitely an upgrade on Oscar. If we can get him it would be stupid not to.

He's good, not the type of player that will make us a world beater. When I say he has no end product I mean he doesn't score enough.

i honestly dont know what people watch.

do they understand the difference in chelsea and atm. atm play with 2 up top (greizemann and mario). koke plays more as a LM/LCM cos turan is another player who is more of a forward than a mid.

yet, his link up play is an absolute DELIGHT to watch. to even compare him to oscar is :lol: :lol: :lol:

if we buy him it would be as a B2B or a pivot player. his defensive side of the game is so underrated as is his link up play. his range of passing is absolutely brilliant and he would be a great DLP for us. or someone who can cover for cesc as well as maintain our stability.

He certainly knows how to hold onto the ball under pressure. That's what I confirmed last night, no one's going to easily nick the ball off him like our midfielders.

But he misplaced some passes too. He certainly misses a runner like costa, Mandzukic was slow as hell and couldn't get onto any pass into space.

Wondering how many people are basing their opinion of one game against Madrid last night.

Everybody. I said I looked at him at that game, and saw what I was impressed by. People want a number 10 like Mata, who scored and assisted, but truth is, under Mourinho such a number 10 will never flourish, because the team won't be built to the attacking freedom of the number 10. Hence why, Koke is good. He may do what Oscar does, I don't know, but even if he does, yesterday his movement, workrate, passing ability, were miles ahead of Oscar's, and his pace is bigger than Oscar's too. People that are saying he is marginally better than Oscar, should really throw themselves off a cliff, because, I failed to see one missplaced pass in a radius of 20 metres in one match, but I've seen Oscar misplace so many passes, in so many different games, that it was criminal. So please, do not misinterprete the Oscar comparision with an Oscar compliment, please.

Everybody. I said I looked at him at that game, and saw what I was impressed by. People want a number 10 like Mata, who scored and assisted, but truth is, under Mourinho such a number 10 will never flourish, because the team won't be built to the attacking freedom of the number 10. Hence why, Koke is good. He may do what Oscar does, I don't know, but even if he does, yesterday his movement, workrate, passing ability, were miles ahead of Oscar's, and his pace is bigger than Oscar's too. People that are saying he is marginally better than Oscar, should really throw themselves off a cliff, because, I failed to see one missplaced pass in a radius of 20 metres in one match, but I've seen Oscar misplace so many passes, in so many different games, that it was criminal. So please, do not misinterprete the Oscar comparision with an Oscar compliment, please.

Koke is different. He moved around to demand for the ball and keep it moving and pointed out where to pass to his teammates. He is stronger in possession when he is man marked which is fabregas and oscar weakness

Koke is essentially a very rich man's Oscar.

Nice, did you say this because he wasn't great yesterday night?

If by rich man Oscar means he is fitter, got better work rate, better set piece delivery then I will take that man all day. If you watched Atletico the whole of last 2 seasons then you would know he is possibly the best Spanish CM right now.

http://www.goal-247.com/ComparePlayers/195/107/Oscar/Koke

SEASON 2014/15

9fnm6c.png

Stats don't tell the whole story, but on the other hand they don't point to what y'all are saying. Oscar has played less minutes, scored more goals, had only 2 less assists, had no errors leading to a goal, had less yellow cards. The only thing Koke truly excels in is MOTM performances.

SEASON 2014/15

9fnm6c.png

Stats don't tell the whole story, but on the other hand they don't point to what y'all are saying. Oscar has played less minutes, scored more goals, had only 2 less assists, had no errors leading to a goal, had less yellow cards. The only thing Koke truly excels in is MOTM performances.

Then we compare tackle wons, crosses, passes...etc then we will notice a difference.

Then we compare tackle wons, crosses, passes...etc then we will notice a difference.

Tbh I don't think Oscar would come out that badly, despite being a CAM as opposed to CM. He can defend well.

On the "ratings" on the website anyway, whatever they are, Oscar still comes out on top on just about everything (except tackling and marking funnily enough). Feel free to prove me wrong though.

SEASON 2014/15

9fnm6c.png

how valid those stats are can be seen by the very small stat like MOTM at the end of that pic. oscar has 1 MOTM while KOKE even being lesser on most of the stats has 3. thats how useful stats are.

SEASON 2014/15

9fnm6c.png

http://www.transfermarkt.com/koke/profil/spieler/74229

http://www.transfermarkt.com/oscar/profil/spieler/85314

koke - 4goals, 17 assists - 3471 minutes - 165 minutes/goalandassist

oscar - 7 goals, 8 assists, 2683 minutes - 179 minutes/goalandassist

http://www.whoscored.com/Players/41065

http://www.whoscored.com/Players/80764

koke - 2.7 tackles/game, 1.2 interceptions/game, 0.9 clearances/game, 2keypasses/game, (i would not included crosses as koke plays as a winger so it would be a bit unfair on oscar)

oscar - 1.8 tackles/game, 0.5 interceptions/game, 1 clearance/game, 1.2 keypasses/game

i mean i honestly cant find a proper stat which makes oscar better than koke. and if you actually watch koke play over the course of a season (and not 1 0-0 match against RM), you would find that he has much better hold up play, vision, passing range, set piece delivery and most importantly does not dwell on the ball (something which oscar, cesc, hazard and willian are very guilty of).

Beside all this discussion about comparing them i'd really wonder what some of the Oscar bashers would say if we get Koke and he end's up on a rough path like the former.

I can already see the same people bashing him also :ph34r: And yes before someone mentions or saying Koke will not end on a rought path, well just keep telling that to yourself because every player in the world will go in that state at some point and tries to get back up.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You