OneMoSalah

Not sure what's funny exactly? There isn't a single thing Koke does better than Thiago. The latter is widely regarded as the best midfielder in his age group for a reason.....

He does one thing better. Pretty important too, he stays healthy.

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He does one thing better. Pretty important too, he stays healthy.

Wow that is so harsh. Thiago had a serious injury on the knee, but it was one injury that got a bit complicated, thats why he came back only after a year.

I really think most of the people who talk about Thiago here seen him only once or twice, at best. When people in this forum havent seen a player play, they'll automatically say he isnt all that...try to keep an open mind.

Not sure what's funny exactly? There isn't a single thing Koke does better than Thiago. The latter is widely regarded as the best midfielder in his age group for a reason.....

I personally think Koke is better. I wouldn't be fussed if someone said Thiago was as good though, he's not a bad player himself. But to claim he's 10x better is ludicrous, that's what's funny. Matic is 10x better than Joey Barton, hence my analogy.

One more question, are you Nike in disguise?

Wow that is so harsh. Thiago had a serious injury on the knee, but it was one injury that got a bit complicated, thats why he came back only after a year.

I really think most of the people who talk about Thiago here seen him only once or twice, at best. When people in this forum havent seen a player play, they'll automatically say he isnt all that...try to keep an open mind.

Thiago is obviously more talented. But Koke stays fit.

IF we sign Koke, you should stop trying to compare between him and Thiago, it's not fair and you will just be dissapointed. It's like the fans who wants Hazard to be as good as Messi and because he's not they always expect more from him.

Thiago is clearly better technically than Koke, he have a much better quality .... but Koke 22 years has shown many more things than Thiago with 24 years.

It's like Salah and Willian (do not take this comparison literally). Maybe Salah is better technically and has more quality than Willian, but Willian has earned a place in our starting eleven while Salah was sleeping.

I believe in meritocracy, and the difference between Koke and Thiago has been seen in the grass. And, so far, Koke is better than Thiago.

Regards.

It's like Salah and Willian (do not take this comparison literally). Maybe Salah is better technically and has more quality than Willian, but Willian has earned a place in our starting eleven while Salah was sleeping.

What?! Willian is way better technically than Salah, Salah is a donkey in tight spaces, he's better then Willian in dribbling and getting past defenders with his pace, doesn't mean he is good with the ball, Ramires is a good dribbler too.

Thiago didn't had the chance to do more than Koke, he couldn't get minutes in Barcelona (Xavi, Iniesta, Cesc) and than after he showed how good he is in Bayern the injury came. We'll agree to disagree I guess, I don't realy like this discussion because Thiago will never be our player...Koke could be.

TC never ceases to amaze.
I remember back when Diego Costa was a shit player for not being able to score for Spain.
Oh and when David Luiz was too expensive and we should have gotten...Simon Kjaer.
Victor Moses was a better option than a couple of other players, because he was HG.

What?! Willian is way better technically than Salah, Salah is a donkey in tight spaces, he's better then Willian in dribbling and getting past defenders with his pace, doesn't mean he is good with the ball, Ramires is a good dribbler too.

Thiago didn't had the chance to do more than Koke, he couldn't get minutes in Barcelona (Xavi, Iniesta, Cesc) and than after he showed how good he is in Bayern the injury came. We'll agree to disagree I guess, I don't realy like this discussion because Thiago will never be our player...Koke could be.

Hi friend!

The theme of William and Salah was an example. Now everyone says that Messi is the Argentinean Salah, when Salah did nothing with us. But it was just an example ...

They are just different tastes, but Thiago Alcantara has played in Barcelona (probably one of the best teams in history with Guardiola) and Bayern Munich. They are top teams.

Instead Koke has made a name in the world playing at Atletico de Madrid. I think it is easier to succeed in Bayern or Barcelona than Atletico.

To me Thiago must demonstrate their level. Not only in Youtube videos or what seems he can become. Thiago has to have a continuous performance so we can say he is a great consolidated player.

Instead Koke takes three consecutive seasons having a spectacular performance ... not what he can become, Koke is a consolidated reality.

Although are just different tastes, no problem...

Regards.

So there's a football rumours website I go on and there's one guy who's been very accurate for years (I know I know, same old story)

But he had the Torres, mata, costa, Luis, willian and matic transfers right just from my memory (and before they heated up I'm the news)

Anyway regardless of you taking what I say with a pinch of salt or completely ignoring me, he said that chelsea and atletico are advanced enough in their talks for the question to go to ambramovich to give the green light. Regardless I'm excited as hell.

So not really seeing much of him I went to compare him on squawka, specifically with matic, carrick, Coquellin and Pogba. I wanted to see if he can't help us be more solid defensively while playing football like the start of the season.

http://www.squawka.com/comparison-matrix#la_liga/2014/2015/koke/136/136/1546/0/p|premier_league/2014/2015/nemanja_matic/126/126/9284/0/p|premier_league/2014/2015/michael_carrick/126/126/575/0/p|premier_league/2014/2015/francis_coquelin/126/126/380/0/p|serie_a/2014/2015/paul_pogba/137/137/2710/0/p#total_forward_passes/total_passes/pass_completion/key_passes/chances_created/avg_pass_length/tackles_won/tackles_lost/successful_take_ons_%/aerial_duels_won_%/fouls_committed/interceptions/blocks/defensive_errors/cards_for_bad_tackles#total

He's better than I thought. Not an out and out DM but very proactive. He tackles loads and his success is he similar to Matic, he seems very poor actually running with the ball and only wants to pass but that's what we need - someone to control the game for us. His range is excellent and I expect his longe range passing to be even better when playing deeper for us than on the right as he does for athletico.

To sum up - he would compliment matic and help in defence, but matic would be the main DM. Pressing would improve as well as control of the ball in the bigger games. He would take pressure of cesc both offensively and defensively and would probably do the same for Oscar.

He won't make the attack or defence but he'll chip in effectively in both and allow hazard, oscar and cesc to perform better, same will go for matic.

Courtois

Bane Cahill Terry Dave

Matic

Koke. Fabregas

Willian. Hazard

Costa

Oscar and Zouma at least will be challenging for a place in the 11 so competition should be higher for places next season.

Just have to hope all of this isn't BS :)

So there's a football rumours website I go on and there's one guy who's been very accurate for years (I know I know, same old story)

But he had the Torres, mata, costa, Luis, willian and matic transfers right just from my memory (and before they heated up I'm the news)

Anyway regardless of you taking what I say with a pinch of salt or completely ignoring me, he said that chelsea and atletico are advanced enough in their talks for the question to go to ambramovich to give the green light. Regardless I'm excited as hell.

So not really seeing much of him I went to compare him on squawka, specifically with matic, carrick, Coquellin and Pogba. I wanted to see if he can't help us be more solid defensively while playing football like the start of the season.

http://www.squawka.com/comparison-matrix#la_liga/2014/2015/koke/136/136/1546/0/p|premier_league/2014/2015/nemanja_matic/126/126/9284/0/p|premier_league/2014/2015/michael_carrick/126/126/575/0/p|premier_league/2014/2015/francis_coquelin/126/126/380/0/p|serie_a/2014/2015/paul_pogba/137/137/2710/0/p#total_forward_passes/total_passes/pass_completion/key_passes/chances_created/avg_pass_length/tackles_won/tackles_lost/successful_take_ons_%/aerial_duels_won_%/fouls_committed/interceptions/blocks/defensive_errors/cards_for_bad_tackles#total

He's better than I thought. Not an out and out DM but very proactive. He tackles loads and his success is he similar to Matic, he seems very poor actually running with the ball and only wants to pass but that's what we need - someone to control the game for us. His range is excellent and I expect his longe range passing to be even better when playing deeper for us than on the right as he does for athletico.

To sum up - he would compliment matic and help in defence, but matic would be the main DM. Pressing would improve as well as control of the ball in the bigger games. He would take pressure of cesc both offensively and defensively and would probably do the same for Oscar.

He won't make the attack or defence but he'll chip in effectively in both and allow hazard, oscar and cesc to perform better, same will go for matic.

Courtois

Bane Cahill Terry Dave

Matic

Koke. Fabregas

Willian. Hazard

Costa

Oscar and Zouma at least will be challenging for a place in the 11 so competition should be higher for places next season.

Just have to hope all of this isn't BS :)

Care to reveal the name of this football site? :rolleyes:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You