OneMoSalah

I disagree. Mainly because like we saw with Mata, the machinery changes year after year and what you need in your club is ever evolving. Pogba, to me at least can fit into any side because he has a great frame, strength, athleticism, speed and technique. He seems highly adaptable to a variety of shapes and styles.

I don't dislike Koke but for 40m I need someone who is exceptional and I don't see that sort of quality in him... I could be wrong though.

Hi friend!

I think the final price Koke not going to be 44 million pounds. With Filipe Luis (something sad) + a player on loan (perhaps Salah if Fiorentina does not prevent it) + 20 million pounds ... I think Koke will come with us.

As in the case of Thiago Alcantara, the signing of Pogba would be totally different than Koke. I think there is no comparison possible. Koke is a clockwork for the midfield and Thiago Alcantara are Pogba and star players. That kind of players that any team could pay any amount of money.

But Koke is an absolutely fundamental to compete for all competitions player. I perfectly know the style of play Koke, even going on many many times and Vicente Calderon see Koke live on the grass. Koke is capable of controlling by itself the midfield of a team with tactical responsibility and ability to move equipment without making unnecessary mistakes. Is a player 100% reliable.

I seriously do not understand some negative reviews About Koke. Obviously with an economically inferior team like Atletico de Madrid is impossible Koke has the same global importance as Thiago or Pogba. But in the match against Real Madrid on Wednesday I think, despite the awful defensive approach from Simeone, Koke had a spectacular performance where he was the only highlight of the entire Atletico de Madrid, trying to lead a team from behind and reaching the opponent's box within a team which went to play for nohing.

I defend the signing of Koke because he is one of the most versatile players in the market.

Options.

1. He can play as pure midfielder alongside Matic.

Koke Matic

Willian Fabregas Hazard

Diego Costa

2. As a midfielder in the place of Matic with Ramires and Ruben Loftus-cheek beside him (for emergencies or to give rest to Matic). With the signing of Koke I think we would be giving us a chance to Ruben Loftus-Cheek to succeed with us.

RLC Koke

Willian Fabregas Hazard

Diego Costa

3. Koke can also play in midfield for both sides.

Ramires Matic

Koke Fabregas Hazard

As false winger like Willian this year.

Diego Costa

4. And, besides, he is able to play as N.10. without any kind of problem.

RLC Matic

Willian Koke Hazard

Diego Costa

I think not all players on the market can offer such versatility.

Good ability to lead a team from the midfield, strong ability to retrieve balls during the whole matchan exceptional tactical sense, great ability to sacrifice for his team, a very mature player unbecoming of such a young boy, and a boy very humble which has had no problems to assume the fame.

He may not be a world crack, but if we signed him this summer Koke I am quite sure that all of us are going to love him before January 2016, a player like Azpilicueta.

Regards.

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Supporter is right and he is made available in the 20-30m range(highly doubt it, why would Atleti feel the need to sell?)

There is something very important about Atletico de Madrid and its economy: Atletico de Madrid is probably one of the Spanish teams with more problems with services Spanish taxes.

Since 1999 they do not fully control the club, is the Spanish tax justice who controls certain aspects of its economy. They each year have to pay an additional percentage of taxes because for many years his previous attempt president defrauding Spanish tax services from Atletico Madrid. That was a shocking case of corruption and why Atletico de Madrid each year have to pay additional taxes to avoid problems with the services of Spanish taxes.

In 2000 they went down to second division after the Spanish justice intervene the economy of Atletico de Madrid. They have serious economic problems. Obviously they can sell Manzukic, Miranda or Godin instead of Koke but Atletico de Madrid have many reasons to sell players every year.

Regards.

Hi friend!

I think the final price Koke not going to be 44 million pounds. With Filipe Luis (something sad) + a player on loan (perhaps Salah if Fiorentina does not prevent it) + 20 million pounds ... I think Koke will come with us.

As in the case of Thiago Alcantara, the signing of Pogba would be totally different than Koke. I think there is no comparison possible. Koke is a clockwork for the midfield and Thiago Alcantara are Pogba and star players. That kind of players that any team could pay any amount of money.

But Koke is an absolutely fundamental to compete for all competitions player. I perfectly know the style of play Koke, even going on many many times and Vicente Calderon see Koke live on the grass. Koke is capable of controlling by itself the midfield of a team with tactical responsibility and ability to move equipment without making unnecessary mistakes. Is a player 100% reliable.

I seriously do not understand some negative reviews About Koke. Obviously with an economically inferior team like Atletico de Madrid is impossible Koke has the same global importance as Thiago or Pogba. But in the match against Real Madrid on Wednesday I think, despite the awful defensive approach from Simeone, Koke had a spectacular performance where he was the only highlight of the entire Atletico de Madrid, trying to lead a team from behind and reaching the opponent's box within a team which went to play for nohing.

I defend the signing of Koke because he is one of the most versatile players in the market.

Options.

2. As a midfielder in the place of Matic with Ramires and Ruben Loftus-cheek beside him (for emergencies or to give rest to Matic). With the signing of Koke I think we would be giving us a chance to Ruben Loftus-Cheek to succeed with us.

3. Koke can also play in midfield for both sides.

4. And, besides, he is able to play as N.10. without any kind of problem.

I think not all players on the market can offer such versatility.

Good ability to lead a team from the midfield, strong ability to retrieve balls during the whole matchan exceptional tactical sense, great ability to sacrifice for his team, a very mature player unbecoming of such a young boy, and a boy very humble which has had no problems to assume the fame.

He may not be a world crack, but if we signed him this summer Koke I am quite sure that all of us are going to love him before January 2016, a player like Azpilicueta.

Regards.

You speak of versatility but where is he elite? Ramires can function in every role you spoke of except the 10 but he's more effective at other roles. I don't dislike Koke, I think he's okay, but if we want to take this squad to the NEXT LEVEL we need to be signing elite level players or at least players with that sort of potential. If we keep signing great players we'll continue to be a great team. Elite teams sign elite players and right now Koke looks more like a role player than a boss... and for 44m(more if the buyout is actually met) he's not the best investment a squad that have to be 100% right about their signings should make. Yes we can help fund his acquisition with Salah's sale and Luis going back but in the end we could use those exact same sales to fund a move for an elite level athlete.

Sorry its Pogba for me or an Elite level, goal scoring inside forward. That's how we get to the next level.

You speak of versatility but where is he elite? Ramires can function in every role you spoke of except the 10 but he's more effective at other roles. I don't dislike Koke, I think he's okay, but if we want to take this squad to the NEXT LEVEL we need to be signing elite level players or at least players with that sort of potential. If we keep signing great players we'll continue to be a great team. Elite teams sign elite players and right now Koke looks more like a role player than a boss... and for 44m(more if the buyout is actually met) he's not the best investment a squad that have to be 100% right about their signings should make. Yes we can help fund his acquisition with Salah's sale and Luis going back but in the end we could use those exact same sales to fund a move for an elite level athlete.

Sorry its Pogba for me or an Elite level, goal scoring inside forward. That's how we get to the next level.

Hi friend!

I agree with you that Pogba (or Thiago Alcantara) mean the big leap in quality / level for us. Of course. But I think Koke is the type of player that help to win trophies like Matic or Azpilicueta. I think it is not impossible to think of joining Koke 20 million + players and Pogba thanks to our agreements with Yokohama and television rights.

About Pogba I think the problem is Real Madrid. They will probably try to sign him for more than 100 million.

Instead, Koke is a player where there are many possibilities to sign him. If we try signing Pogba we'll have to fight with Real Madrid - Barcelona - City by a player whose final price will be exorbitant.

In addition, at the beginning of season we had a spectacular performance similar to Barcelona Guardiola or Low's Germany. We we played with a circulation of very fast balloon. For that style of play I think is best Koke than Pogba.

Regards.

Hi friend!

I agree with you that Pogba (or Thiago Alcantara) mean the big leap in quality / level for us. Of course. But I think Koke is the type of player that help to win trophies like Matic or Azpilicueta. I think it is not impossible to think of joining Koke 20 million + players and Pogba thanks to our agreements with Yokohama and television rights.

About Pogba I think the problem is Real Madrid. They will probably try to sign him for more than 100 million.

Instead, Koke is a player where there are many possibilities to sign him. If we try signing Pogba we'll have to fight with Real Madrid - Barcelona - City by a player whose final price will be exorbitant.

In addition, at the beginning of season we had a spectacular performance similar to Barcelona Guardiola or Low's Germany. We we played with a circulation of very fast balloon. For that style of play I think is best Koke than Pogba.

Regards.

Brother, we're not gonna sign both Pogba and Koke, the mere suggestion of such a thing is ludicrous. We have the HG player quota to be conscious of and also our wage bill. Matic, Ramires, Mikel, Fabregas Loftus-Cheek and one more(Pogba or Koke) with the likelihood of Mikel leaving.

If Real Madrid sign Pogba then we look to alternatives, but right now all signs point to Pogba at the bridge next year.

Brother, we're not gonna sign both Pogba and Koke, the mere suggestion of such a thing is ludicrous. We have the HG player quota to be conscious of and also our wage bill. Matic, Ramires, Mikel, Fabregas Loftus-Cheek and one more(Pogba or Koke) with the likelihood of Mikel leaving.

If Real Madrid sign Pogba then we look to alternatives, but right now all signs point to Pogba at the bridge next year.

Hi friend!

It is possible not sell Oscar and also buy Pogba? I think so.

Why would not be possible to sell Oscar for 30 million pounds, sign Koke by a number of money 20 million + Filipe Luis and signing Pogba ?.

I think it's not impossible. Selling Oscar we can buy in exchange Koke and With the money of television rights and Yokohana Now we can buy Pogba.

These are operations for me are logical and possible to do. This is in my an opinion, but I do not think it's ludicrous...

Regards.

Hi friend!

It is possible not sell Oscar and also buy Pogba? I think so.

Why would not be possible to sell Oscar for 30 million pounds, sign Koke by a number of money 20 million + Filipe Luis and signing Pogba ?.

I think it's not impossible. Selling Oscar we can buy in exchange Koke and With the money of television rights and Yokohana Now we can buy Pogba.

These are operations for me are logical and possible to do. This is in my an opinion, but I do not think it's ludicrous...

Regards.

Okay brother.... I'll leave it to you. Koke and Pogba at the bridge next year.

I doubt it highly is all I'm gonna say.

Is he good enough? I know he is extremely versatile but I am not sure whether he can be a decisive player. How is his shooting from long range as well as finishing at the edge of the box? We need a player that does the Oscar-work but also is Robben/Bale-esque from long range. If he doesn't bring an improvement in that aspect, I would rather see us go for someone else or continue with Oscar and Willian. In their top-form, those two are fantastic players and they bring everything that we need. Oscar needs to become more consistent and better at controlling the game whilst Willian needs to learn how to shoot. Probably too much to ask though....

What about Di Maria? I think he could shine under Jose even in the Premier League and he might be available for a discount this summer. Entirely different player to what I described above, obviously, but he would offer something different. Basically, a Ramires that can play football. Might be the missing piece from the Blue Puzzle.

What we need to do is spend whatever it takes to get Andre Gomes. He's far better than Koke.

He's not better than Koke, especially creatively. But he'll bring size and quality in terms of carrying the ball from midfield into attack like essien used to. He's an ideal Mourinho box to box midfielder. I've complained about us being bullied by teams in midfield because of how small our midfielders are, especially when they're not even excellent passers to compensate for poor physique. So Andre Gomes might be a perfect solution, young and plays in a stronger league like Spain.

About Koke+Pogba, what can we do with both of them here? that means Matic-Pogba-Cesc-Koke, we're not changing formation probably so why would we get both? its an absurd dream.

Koke/Pogba+Isco sounds better, because Isco could still excel even if playing on the wing, but its also just a dream for now.

What i do know, is that since Gundogan is probably heading to United im even more obsessed about us getting a new top midfielder.

The pack Koke (20 million pounds + Filipe Luis) + Isco (28/32 million pounds) would be the perfect choice.

With Isco us we would have the perfect partner for Hazard, and WITH Koke we would have the perfect partner for Fabregas.

With these players we would get to have gasoline until the end of the season.

For Centre-Back. 1. Varane. 2. Laporte. 3. Otamendi.

For Left-Back. Nathan Ake.

For midfield. Ruben Loftus-Cheek.

To replacement Mikel. 1. Kondogbia. 2. Imbula.

To forward. 1. Icardi. 2. Dybala.

A treat. Andre Gomes.

Regards.

Koke is good but not at all a significant upgrade on Oscar. The only thing Koke is good at Oscar is at proving great set pieces other than that he's not at all better than Oscar. His creative stats looks better than Oscar because he takes all the set pieces of Atleti whereas Oscar hardly takes any. His scoring record is also a downgrade from Oscar. He doesn't have flair/trickery either. He has somewhat better final ball than Oscar. Both are 23 and can definitely improve.

So imagine if we sold Oscar to get Koke... it would hardly be any upgrade.

So we are to spend 40m+ pounds on a player who isn't that much of an upgrade on Oscar, I think it's madness.

Rather get Pogba or Isco for that price. They would provide something different to what we already have.

Pogba would provide us Pace, Power, Dribbling from deep, while Isco will provide us flair, trickery, creativity from #10 which Oscar/Koke doesn't provide.

Today:

London Evening Standard.

Chelsea transfer news: Mourinho will use Filipe Luis as bait to tempt Atletico Madrid into selling star Koke.

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/chelsea-transfer-news-mourinho-will-use-filipe-luis-as-bait-to-tempt-atletico-madrid-into-selling-star-koke-10118790.html

Metro.

Chelsea ‘line up sensational transfer swap deal with Atletico Madrid’s Koke and Filipe Luis’.

Chelsea are reportedly planning to use Filipe Luis as transfer bait as they push through a sensational £30million swap deal that would see Atletico Madrid’s Koke move to Stamford Bridge.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/04/25/chelsea-line-up-sensational-transfer-swap-deal-with-atletico-madrids-koke-and-filipe-luis-5167076/

mourinho-esulta-o.gif

What a load of rubbish. His passing accuracy is 78% while Oscar is averaging 82% yet Koke is the much better passer? Oscar has just 1 less assist than Koke despite not taking set pieces.

And Koke is great in congested areas? What player are you watching exactly? He's bang average with the ball at his feet, you just made that up out of thin air simply because he's Spanish. There's absolutely no sophistication at all to his play.

Well we can see you don't know much about Koke - he plays mainly on the right and does better tracking back and pressure than Oscar. As a result he is always deeper and is one of AM's main attacking outlets in their counter attacking system. Risky, 15-20m forward passes are his norm, it is what he is asked to do. 78% for someone always playing those passes is hardly average. Perhaps you should check his stats for Spain.

Well we can see you don't know much about Koke - he plays mainly on the right and does better tracking back and pressure than Oscar. As a result he is always deeper and is one of AM's main attacking outlets in their counter attacking system. Risky, 15-20m forward passes are his norm, it is what he is asked to do. 78% for someone always playing those passes is hardly average. Perhaps you should check his stats for Spain.

Koke-Oscar-Hazard would be a fantastic pressing AM 3, however it is laid out.

I feel, though, that people are destined to be disappointed if Koke becomes a direct replacement for Oscar.

Koke-Oscar-Hazard would be a fantastic pressing AM 3, however it is laid out.

I feel, though, that people are destined to be disappointed if Koke becomes a direct replacement for Oscar.

Here's how I see it, out of everyone in the transfer rumours section Koke seems most likely to come when you take into account the media lately and the type if player Jose likes. Plus, we have had a good relationship with AM since we lent them courtois, the communication has been there for years.

Will he give us that hazard on the right? No

Will he gives us that hazard in the middle? No

But that's because I honestly can't see him player anywhere other than in the pivot - if I'm right - why the comparisons with Oscar? Surely that means Oscar and cesc will compete in the number 10?

I think Koke will do to us what xavi did to Barcelona, not to that extent of course, but he will he the metronome. We've wanted someone to control out possession right? Take out good form and play into the big games? Koke will give us that platform.

I see why people are talking like they are when they see him play for AM? I really do. But he won't play like that for us. Won't play in the same position, have an emphasis on so many long forward balls (certainly at home)

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You