OneMoSalah

Beside all this discussion about comparing them i'd really wonder what some of the Oscar bashers would say if we get Koke and he end's up on a rough path like the former.

I can already see the same people bashing him also [emoji14]h34r: And yes before someone mentions or saying Koke will not end on a rought path, well just keep telling that to yourself because every player in the world will go in that state at some point and tries to get back up.

They will say we should have gotten Pogba.

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice, did you say this because he wasn't great yesterday night?

If by rich man Oscar means he is fitter, got better work rate, better set piece delivery then I will take that man all day. If you watched Atletico the whole of last 2 seasons then you would know he is possibly the best Spanish CM right now.

I didn't even watch the game yesterday.

Wondering how many people are basing their opinion of one game against Madrid last night.

It's not a terrible place to draw from since we want players capable of playing well on big stages.

I'm basing my conclusions on his lack of pace and also his average pass completion rate. he's a good player, no one will ever say that he isn't. but I personally don't see him as exceptional.

So you think people should stop talking about him here because it's possible he won't leave? I think we all know that.

I didn't say people should stop talking about him. I'm just saying pencilling him in a day 1 starter for us next season is just as wishful thinking as Lionel Messi joining us.

They will say we should have gotten Pogba.

whats weird is that costa went through the "patch" and no one "bashed" him, cesc went through the patch and people commented on his late season syndrome but i did not see any "bashing". same goes with matic for a certain extent and i dont see any bashing.

the problem is the posters like "suckmypsg" really like to generalize stuff and keep on posting stupid things just to protect their favourite player.

so no, i dont think any one will "bash" koke if we get him and he goes through a bad spell. we ll stick behind him till he finds his form or if he keeps giving his 100% on the field (and there are a few players who might not be anywhere near the best players in the world or even in that position like GC, iva, willian and rambo but people do give them their due respect cos they give their 100% for the team and dont take their place for guaranteed). but somehow all of this is ignored by posters like "suckmydickpsg" just so that they can defend their oscar.

From Spain: AS.

Mourinho wants to take Koke to Chelsea for next season.

The Chelsea sporting director watched the Atléti star in Málaga. Paying the player's release clause, which is close to 60 million euros, will be the only way to enter discussions with the player.

http://as.com/diarioas/2015/04/20/english/1429513704_590514.html

Regards.

Not surprising at all. Im happy Mourinho look at those kind of players.

Like i said in the Isco topic, Koke he's not as bright as Isco in the final third, and he's not as good in creating possession like Thiago in central midfield, he's the one who's doing the little-big things around the pitch. He'll be a lot better than Oscar.

If i had the choice I would go for a Isco/Thiago to be honest, but its pretty reseonable to see why Mourinho would want Koke. He likes to be flexible, have the ball when its the best option, counter when its the best option. Fair enough.

He'll probably go for a formation like this one next season

Hazard-Costa-Koke
RLC-Fabregas
Matic

Although Koke is a not a winger he does play in that position for Atletico and I think that Mou wants our team to be as compact as possible.

You're right about compact, but he have Willian. And Koke is alot better in the center than on the right side. More likely imo:

Hazard-Costa-Willian

Koke-Fabregas

Matic

Two players who can put costa through on goal...

Getting another runner on the right who is strong on the ball completes this

I think that existing the possibility of signing Koke, or Thiago Alcantara or Isco maybe we could play without a right winger pure a team based in midfielders like barcelona or Spain.

In the market there are several interesting right winger: Messi, Bale, Reus or Alexis, but maybe all of them are overpriced.

Barcelona used Messi as false right winger as the only player on the sides. Maybe we can use Hazard in a similar role.

Koke, which is absolutely midfielder for me, can also play near the sides if that is necessary.

I believe that the opportunity to sign Isco and Thiago Alcantara are historical. Two players to master a decade with only one of them signing. I would do something crazy
for them.

by the way
, if Guardiola leave Bayern Munich this season, the most probably is that Thiago Alcantara will desperately seek a transfer because Guardiola was the main reason to play for Bayern. Thiago Alcantara has a perfect mindset to be led by Jose.

But Koke is the main signing because it is so versatile. I would sign Koke and between Isco and Thiago I would try one of them.

I believe that in modern football there are no fixed positions on the grass, and players are rotated according to the needs of the moment. We played at the beginning of the season In this way with impressive results.

US.

Thiago Al. Matic

Koke Fabregas Hazard

False winger as Willian this season.

Diego Costa

Barcelona.

Xavi Busquest

Messi Fabregas Iniesta

Villa

It's just a hypothetical possibility, but with this system we could try to recover the football we did at the beginning of the season.

I personally think it is better to defend with the ball than running.

Regards.

He'll probably go for a formation like this one next season

Hazard-Costa-Koke

RLC-Fabregas

Matic

Although Koke is a not a winger he does play in that position for Atletico and I think that Mou wants our team to be as compact as possible.

If RLC will be regular starter here next year I will get myself haircut in shape of ananas.

If RLC will be regular starter here next year I will get myself haircut in shape of ananas.

Ring your barbers then, Jose has already said he'll be getting minutes next season.

Another way IMO, and Hazard's next progression...him as a false 9.

Courtois

Iva GC/KZ JT/RV CA/FL

Matic

RLC Koke

Cesc

Diego Hazard

OR

Matic

Cesc Koke

RLC Diego Hazard (RLC in the Ramires role)

Ring your barbers then, Jose has already said he'll be getting minutes next season.

Another way IMO, and Hazard's next progression...him as a false 9.

Courtois

Iva GC/KZ JT/RV CA/FL

Matic

RLC Koke

Cesc

Diego Hazard

OR

Matic

Cesc Koke

RLC Diego Hazard (RLC in the Ramires role

Like Ake right?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You