OneMoSalah

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has the same qualities as Oscar. This would be an absolute waste of a transfer.

Koke is a significantly better passer and is significantly better with the ball at his feet. Especially in congested areas. He is also a brilliant set piece taker.

Basically, he's not that similar to Oscar. :lol:

Agree that he's not a £50m player but he's definitely an upgrade on what we have and I hope he's on our shopping list. Think a lot of people will come to love him if they see him play for a while in our team.

Koke is a significantly better passer and is significantly better with the ball at his feet. Especially in congested areas. He is also a brilliant set piece taker.

Agree that he's not a £50m player but he's definitely an upgrade on what we have and I hope he's on our shopping list. Think a lot of people will come to love him if they see him play for a while in our team.

I'd rather, if we're going to spend crazy money, see us invest on a player such as Pogba or Reus who'd be a serious upgrade on the options we have now. I'll admit I haven't seen a lot of Koke, but what I have seen of him, I've not at all been impressed.

I'd rather, if we're going to spend crazy money, see us invest on a player such as Pogba or Reus who'd be a serious upgrade on the options we have now. I'll admit I haven't seen a lot of Koke, but what I have seen of him, I've not at all been impressed.

Would have to agree with that, I've seen a fair few Atletico games and Koke is a good player..but he's not worth the price being mentioned

I really want to see us go after Pogba, maybe a cash + Oscar deal would work?

That I'd agree with.

I just think that Koke would be the easier target to obtain. We've seen time and time again that if you stump up the money Atleti will sell. We can do a Costa or Fabregas with him and just buy him early and be done with it. The Pogba saga you just know will drag on all summer and will be an absolute pain in the ass to conclude.

I still maintain Oscar is a much better player than Koke. The former has 6 goals/8 assists despite going missing for the 2nd half of the season while Koke has just 2 goals and 9 assists all season.

Oscar's major problem is a lack consistency & physicality while Koke lacks quality. Oscar has pulled off so many skills Koke simply doesn't have in his locker.

What a load of rubbish. His passing accuracy is 78% while Oscar is averaging 82% yet Koke is the much better passer? Oscar has just 1 less assist than Koke despite not taking set pieces.

And Koke is great in congested areas? What player are you watching exactly? He's bang average with the ball at his feet, you just made that up out of thin air simply because he's Spanish. There's absolutely no sophistication at all to his play.

What a load of rubbish. His passing accuracy is 78% while Oscar is averaging 82% yet Koke is the much better passer? Oscar has just 1 less assist than Koke despite not taking set pieces.

And Koke is great in congested areas? What player are you watching exactly? He's bang average with the ball at his feet, you just made that up out of thin air simply because he's Spanish. There's absolutely no sophistication at all to his play.

John Obi Mikel has is averaging a 92 %, does that mean he is better? Stats isn't everything, mate.

You're right.

Heavily linked with Barcalona, where sophistication and passing ability are absolute necessities, but he's got none of that.

He's basically Charlie Adam.

HE'S GOOD AT WHIPPING IN CROSSES AND PLAYS VERY NICELY ON THE WING AS WELL AS IN THE MIDDLE. WE COULD EASILY DEPLOY HIM ON THE RIGHT, AS AN OLD FASHIONED HARD WORKING TOUCHLINE WINGER, WITH HAZARD ON THE OPPOSITE SIDE BEING DEPLOYED FURTHER UPFIELD, MORE LIKE A SECOND STRIKER, THAT WOULD BE GOOD VARIETY.

CONTRARY TO POPULAR BELIEF, MINE IS THAT KOKE AND OSCAR WOULD COMPLIMENT EACHOTHER NOT TOO SHABBILY.

THEY WOULDN'T BE PERFECT, BUT IT WOULD WORK.

SHOUTOUT KOKE.

He seems really overrated tbh, especially for the price Atletico seem to want. For 50m it would be criminal to go for this guy. I'd say anything above 35m would be overpriced.

Despite the fact that am strongly in favor of signing Koke, I also I believe that Atletico Madrid is crazy asking for 44 million pounds for Koke.

In fact, I trust that Koke
will ask Atletico de Madrid to be sold him this summer for a lower price and the final price are between 20 and 30 million pounds, a price certainly more reasonable.

As I said in the thread of transfers in general, yesterday Isco affirmed after the match against Atletico de Madrid that he had felt "hurt" with Ancelotti (and perhaps with some teammates) for as he had treated him in recent weeks and that he felt that he was not treated as he deserves.

Yesterday and today the Spanish press are saying that Isco could have decided to leave Real Madrid this summer, and that Real Madrid would ask for him between 28 and 32 million pounds as final price. (incidentally, Isco would be a perfect option)

Therefore Koke should have a final price very similar (IMO)

Another very important factor: Everyone think that Simeone had fully decided to continue Atletico Madrid next season. Well, yesterday, after the match, Simeone surprised everyone and he decided not to return with Atletico Madrid players on the same bus (as he always does) and finally Simeone went away directly to their home in another car without warning anyone.

Today they say in Spain that Simeone makes this a strong argument with his players, and maybe he is preparing his departure from Atletico Madrid this summer with this attitude.

It is certainly strange that Simeone behave this way because he always attaches great importance to his group of players and he always tightly linked.

If Simeone leaves Atletico de Madrid a lot of players were probably going to request a transfer to another team and Koke would be closer.

Regards.

Oscar as good as Koke. I've heard it all now!

You're acting like Oscar is some 3rd rate player playing for Singapore. He starts for both Brazil and Chelsea under 6 separate managers, YOU may not think much of him but his managers sure do. There's literally nothing special about Koke at all.

Schneiderlin would be a more sensible, cheaper and better signing for me.

Hi friend!

I think Koke is the piece that we need for our team can function perfectly in midfield.

Taking into account this, I would pay those 40 million because Koke we would be signing a versatile player capable of high performance in any position in midfield having the changing of Fabregas for the future for its youth. Koke is a player made for Mourinho as Matic or Makelele. Is better to pay a lot for a player if you consider that player would do fit your machinery.

Anyway I think the figure can be lowered signing with other players. I just woke up and I have read in several newspapers in Spain it is almost certain that Luis Filipe return to Atletico Madrid for a little less money than we paid for him. To me it does not make me happy, but if we definitely bet on Ake as Left-back could be a good choice (but we must bet heavily on Ake or it would be meaningless).

But again, sign Koke we are not incapable of signing Pogba, Thiago Alcantara, Isco ...

In addition, Koke is a worker, yes, but for me it is the best worker in midfield, and if Oscar can be worth 30 million, I think Koke can worth a few million more.

I honestly do not understand the comparison between Oscar and Koke. We sold Mata because Jose considered that we had to bet heavily on Oscar, but he did not return with effort the trust that we place in Oscar.

Sell Oscar for 30 million and sign Koke by 30/40 could be a perfect change to upgrade our team. It is practically player by player, and after that, if the market allows, try to fight for Isco, Thiago, Pogba, Reus ... But that is another story completely different.

Regards.

I disagree. Mainly because like we saw with Mata, the machinery changes year after year and what you need in your club is ever evolving. Pogba, to me at least can fit into any side because he has a great frame, strength, athleticism, speed and technique. He seems highly adaptable to a variety of shapes and styles.

I don't dislike Koke but for 40m I need someone who is exceptional and I don't see that sort of quality in him... I could be wrong though.

If we pay the full amount for the buyout there will also be tax imposed on the deal taking the net spend well over £50m before wages.... Sorry but Koke ain't that special in my eyes.

If Supporter is right and he is made available in the 20-30m range(highly doubt it, why would Atleti feel the need to sell?) then I would be first in line to say "BUY" but for that price the suitors will go way beyond just Chelsea.

That I'd agree with.

I just think that Koke would be the easier target to obtain. We've seen time and time again that if you stump up the money Atleti will sell. We can do a Costa or Fabregas with him and just buy him early and be done with it. The Pogba saga you just know will drag on all summer and will be an absolute pain in the ass to conclude.

You're probably right in that Koke might be easier to prize but if its for the rumoured amount why would we even think of entertaining that?? For me Koke is a debatable upgrade to Oscar, so to pony up 44m for him, more than double what we spent on Oscar to get a player who may be better seems ludicrous. I'd rather we hold out for the superior player, Pogba who won't have many suitors since most can't afford him.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You