OneMoSalah

I wouldn't say that any midfielder in the world is more talented than Modric. Luka is just pure quality and every move, every touch of the ball from this little prince is breathtaking. One of the most exciting players in the game for me. It's no surprise that Real with him had 22 winning streak and looked unstoppable only till Modric's injury. And now they shit themself again because he's probably out for weeks. Everybody there from the media through fans to coaches already know how important he is.

Its all true about Modric, but i can say the same things about Thiago, and i find him to be even more impressive. Just watch him i dont know what else to say...

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if we sign Koke, we will still be a fairly low-scoring (by the very best in Europe's standards), pretty inefficient team, with only Diego Costa and Hazard as legitimate goal threats. And who knows if Diego will still have problems with his hamstring next season.

Unless we want him as a direct replacement for Oscar, I'm against it.

Even if we sign Koke, we will still be a fairly low-scoring (by the very best in Europe's standards), pretty inefficient team, with only Diego Costa and Hazard as legitimate goal threats. And who knows if Diego will still have problems with his hamstring next season.

Grass is always greener on the other end. Where do goals come from in other teams, take away Bayern, Real and Barca?

Juve - Tevez/Morata

Arsenal - Alexis/ Giroud

United - Rooney

PSG - Cavani/Ibra and so on.

We can't have a goalscorer on every position, don't be so fickle. Every player contributes to the phase of play, and even if someone is injured, if the phase of play is executed right, then someone else will score, doesn't matter. Just because we have slumped and Eden is pulling goals left, right and centre, doesn't mean Oscar, Willi, Fabregas and our deffenders from set pieces can't get goals.

We could always sign the Argentine Branislav...

Hi friend!

I also believe that Bayern is one of the best teams in the world, but Bundesliga, with the exception of Bayern, is a league clearly lower than Premier League or La Liga.

The only reason that Thiago Alcantara is on Bayern is because Pep Guardiola is there. When Guardiola leaves Bayern I think Thiago Alcantara would prefer a change of team to a higher league.

There are also other reasons. The Spanish language is very different from the German language and, believe me, many Spaniards suffer a lot to adapt to the German language. Also the style of German life is very different from the Spanish. I think he would feel more comfortable in other culture as Spain or in a city like London where they live Spanish players or foreign players who have played in Spain.

Honestly, I see very complicated Thiago Alcantara follow in Bayern Munich if Guardiola leaves this summer.

If that possibility exists for me he would have to be one of our main objectives.

Regards.

he might have gone there but even if pep leaves, he either follows pep or plays for the best team in the world. you do have a point about bundesliga being not as entertaining as PL/LIGA but he is still 24 and moving away from the best team in the world would be a massive career mistake for him. just dont see this transfer happening.

he might have gone there but even if pep leaves, he either follows pep or plays for the best team in the world. you do have a point about bundesliga being not as entertaining as PL/LIGA but he is still 24 and moving away from the best team in the world would be a massive career mistake for him. just dont see this transfer happening.

Hi friend!

Thiago can go with Pep another team if Guadiola leaves Bayern, but when I speak of Bundesliga as an inferior competition I mean that is a less mediatic league, with less repercussion.

Although for me Bundesliga is a beautiful league. But Premier League and La Liga have more power in Marketing.

Another factor that could cause Thiago leaves Bayern is that if he keeps away from Spain perhaps he will have more complicated to go with the national team of Spain.

I think it's a great player and can play on any team. I agree with nadavTKL about what Barcelona fans they said before about Thiago. They were saying that Thiago was the best player in La Masia since Messi, and everyone in Barcelona had many illusions about him.

Regards.

Thiago is 10x the player Koke is in just about every aspect but that definitely won't be happening. He'll eventually go back to Barcelona once he gets bored over in Bavaria.

He's the type of player we need though, not Koke. I was hoping Fabregas would be that player for us but he lacks the ball security, passing range & defensive nous for that role. Hope we're keeping tabs on Gundogan.

Thiago is 10x the player Koke is in just about every aspect but that definitely won't be happening. He'll eventually go back to Barcelona once he gets bored over in Bavaria.

He's the type of player we need though, not Koke. I was hoping Fabregas would be that player for us but he lacks the ball security, passing range & defensive nous for that role. Hope we're keeping tabs on Gundogan.

picgifs-laughing-35443.gif

InB4 some snarky comment like "Well that's constructive": If you really believe that Thiago is 10x the player that Koke is then I'm afraid you can't be saved or reasoned with. You might as well say Joey Barton is better DM than Matic.

picgifs-laughing-35443.gif

InB4 some snarky comment like "Well that's constructive": If you really believe that Thiago is 10x the player that Koke is then I'm afraid you can't be saved or reasoned with. You might as well say Joey Barton is better DM than Matic.

Not sure what's funny exactly? There isn't a single thing Koke does better than Thiago. The latter is widely regarded as the best midfielder in his age group for a reason.....

Not sure what's funny exactly? There isn't a single thing Koke does better than Thiago. The latter is widely regarded as the best midfielder in his age group for a reason.....

Thiago is definitely quality and better than Koke (IMO if it wasn't for injuries Thiago could possibly be one of the best period in the world in CM) but 10x is way too excessive.

Koke is a midfielder tailor made for Jose. A player able to fight for every balloon but with a lot tactical sense to distribute the ball.

I think his position with us would have to be midfield alongside Matic.

Our big problem this season has been our trouble carrying the ball from behind and our game sometimes too predictable. With Koke these problems would disappear and we would have two brains defenitivamente / compasses with him and Fabregas. Definitely a great signing.

Thiago is a great player, SPECTACULAR. But perhaps even he has not shown anything because in Barcelona he has always been an eternal promise or the eternal heir to Xavi, Bayern Munich and he has had very bad luck with injuries.

I think for the natural quality Thiago Koke is better, but if we see the performance of both and what both have done in recent seasons I think Koke is a player consolidated at the highest level of world football able to play in any team and Thiago remains an eternal promise.

Not everything is natural quality, also daily work and effort is required. And Koke has natural quality and a lot, a lot, alot of daily work and daily effort. I vote for Koke.

Regards.

I like Koke but 60m€ is way too much.

He's very good player but whenever I see him I still say that he's ordinary. Probably he became the best player possible from such ordinariness. He would be good upgrade on Oscar role for Mourinho system, however I just feel paying something around 60m€ for him is wrong by default.

Though I think we need 2 midfielders. For me it would be great if we would sell Mikel, Ramires and Oscar and buy Koke, Schneiderlin plus Ruben Loftus-Cheek in their place. That would be big upgrade.

i thought your argument against koke in the oscar thread was that people thought koke was good only cos he was "widely regarded" as such a good player.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You