OneMoSalah

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll probably get crucified for this but I do not really see why Koke is worth that inflated buy out clause. Yes he is a decent playmaker who puts in a defensive shift. He can pass and has nice vision and understanding of the game at only 22. But he is no better than Pep and imo can't play any other position in our system than CM or CAM due to his lack of pace.

• 3 months later...

I always dreamed of Modric/Koke-Matic-Pogba midfield. It is prototypical Chelsea and Mou midfield with strength, mobility, creativity, allround game. I would have that midfield over Messi, Ronaldo, Bale xx world class player. But will probably never happen.

How much do you think Atletico would sell him for?

Hi!

I believe that the final price would be £ 44 million because it is the price laying on her clause although Atletico de Madrid could negotiate and accept lower the price between 5 and 10 million pounds.

Between £ 34 million and £ 44 million could be the final price.

Right now the Altetico Madrid is trying to convince Simeone for him to stay at Atletico de Madrid. I'm sure Atletico de Madrid will not sell Koke, but if they receive a good amount of money safely Koke they will accept the offer in order to sign 3/4 players for next season and convince Simenone.

Koke would be perfect.

1. A quality player able to work in midfield and generate much football.

2. Perfectly compatible with Fabregas, who could give rest.

3. He and Diego Costa are understood without requiring eye contact.

4. With Koke we could recover our spectacular football from the beginning of the season.

5. Is the player more like Xavi Hernandez.

Koke would be the perfect signing for us.

Regards.

I prefer kovacic to koke or veratti. The midfield also needs another powerful player. But I expect loftus cheek to fulfil that, rather than someone like kondogbia or carvalho

Hm,if we can get rid of Oscar and buy him,it would give us more flexibility when we face opponents who park the bus.In the big games ,I still prefer a player like RLC or Imbula,who are physically very strong ,next to Matic because otherwise teams like PSG will have it easy to beat us.

Also,I do not think that Fabregas wants to be benched when we play against the big teams.

Sell Oscar, get Koke.

Hi!

Totally agree with you.

Last year it was rumored that PSG was willing to offer big money for Hazard and Oscar. Hazard is totally untouchable but last year PSG was willing to pay £ 40/50 million for Oscar.

Even Oscar affirm that these contacts were made.

If PSG maintains that offer or one similar could be an ideal Sale for us.

Oscar by Koke is the exchange of our future.

Regards.

Hello everyone!

Here in Spain Koke is a very popular player but maybe in other countries many forum members do not know Koke in depth.

I've been looking for videos of Koke in Youtbube for each of us can determine if yes or not Koke is a good signing for us.

I hope this can be interesting to continue the debate.

1. Koke - The New Xavi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehDvxSOEgEg

2. KOKE | Goals, Skills, Assists | Atlético Madrid | 2013/2014 (HD)

3. Koke ● The rising playmaker ● 14/15

4. Koke 2014 || Individual Highlights vs Chelsea (Away) 30.04.2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RF7Sqc2sEA

5. Koke Vs Real Madrid Copa (17.05.13)

6. Koke vs Real Madrid (Home) || Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid 22/08/2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxmZW0F-0p0

7. Koke Vs Real Madrid (la liga, 28.09.13)

8. Koke Vs Barcelona (16.12.12)

9. Koke vs Real Madrid -- Individual Highlights Copa del Rey 15/01/2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWBgsAbdjUg

10. Koke VS Barcelona • (Individual Highlights) • 11.01.2015 - HD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpRlPZNH-zI

11. Koke vs. Celta Vigo | 21.12.2012 | HD

Regards to ALL.

Hello everyone!

Here in Spain Koke is a very popular player but maybe in other countries many forum members do not know Koke in depth.

I've been looking for videos of Koke in Youtbube for each of us can determine if yes or not Koke is a good signing for us.

I hope this can be interesting to continue the debate.

Very helpful post - thank you. Lot's of homework there, I'll let you know what I think once I've done it. :)

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You