OneMoSalah

Oft good point, thought they were appealing it.

Jan '16 for them.

Yes appeal failed but it's a reasonable guess that most players would prefer to wait four months (end of August to start of January) for a move to Barca over an immediate move almost anywhere else.

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He obviously found it difficult turning down Barca in the summer. I think he will end up going there when Simeone leaves (or he might follow him to wherever he goes).

"The truth is that part of me said it was difficult to say no to Barca but I wanted to continue at home for many years at Atletico," he told AS.

"It wasn’t time to leave. This is my home, where I feel wanted and the club didn’t need to sell. How was I going to leave at the best time for Atletico?

"It’s not easy to say no to Barca and their interest was appreciated. It means the work I’ve done has paid off. But I’m at home here.

What I like about him is his mature play, physicality and he grows with bigger games.

Not a fancy player like Isco but much more valuable in team build up.

Good character, bit agressive but if developed properly you can see him become a leader. I cant think the same about Oscar for example.

Good character, bit agressive but if developed properly you can see him become a leader. I cant think the same about Oscar for example.
I wonder what the two would be like if they had developed in opposite sides under opposite managers: Koke at Chelsea, Oscar at Atleti. Would the difference between the two be as big as it is now? It's all hypothetical of course but I somehow doubt it.

He works very hard, not easy to push off the ball, can player as an attacking midfielder or further back (like he has done for Spain), is also playmaker in his own right. He's brilliant. IMO we have way too many pacey players with little end product, its' why our counter has been lacking the past few months, we need more players who are not only technical but has vision and intelligence, Koke is that player.

You think A. Madrid might want one of our players and money?

Hi friend!

In principle Atletico de Madrid had no intention of selling Koke. But now Simeone required to purchase several large players to continue as coach of Atletico Madrid next season. So chances are that Atletico Madrid have to sell one or two players to fund the signings that Simeone required.

Koke, Miranda and Godin are players who would give more money to Atletico Madrid on transfer them. But Godin is untouchable for Simeone. Probably they are going to be forced to sell Koke and Miranda to fund signings (in Spain talk about Cavani) asking Simeone Simeone or leave Atletico this summer.

If Simeone leaves Atletico Madrid that would be a terrible tragedy for the. So I think that Atletico de Madrid would sell to us Koke this summer if we do a good deal. They have no choice.

Koke also wants to go to a big team. In principle Barcelona was the main rival, but they can not sign until 2016. I think we are now the favorites to sign Koke.

Regards.

Hi friend!

In principle Atletico de Madrid had no intention of selling Koke. But now Simeone required to purchase several large players to continue as coach of Atletico Madrid next season. So chances are that Atletico Madrid have to sell one or two players to fund the signings that Simeone required.

Koke, Miranda and Godin are players who would give more money to Atletico Madrid on transfer them. But Godin is untouchable for Simeone. Probably they are going to be forced to sell Koke and Miranda to fund signings (in Spain talk about Cavani) asking Simeone Simeone or leave Atletico this summer.

If Simeone leaves Atletico Madrid that would be a terrible tragedy for the. So I think that Atletico de Madrid would sell to us Koke this summer if we do a good deal. They have no choice.

Koke also wants to go to a big team. In principle Barcelona was the main rival, but they can not sign until 2016. I think we are now the favorites to sign Koke.

Regards.

Koke is more important to Atleti's system than any big-money transfer they might make (e.g. Cavani). The idea is surely to keep the best players and supplement them with further top class players. It doesn't make sense for Simeone's ultimatum to be that he gets to bring in new players at the expense of his most important.

Koke is more important to Atleti's system than any big-money transfer they might make (e.g. Cavani). The idea is surely to keep the best players and supplement them with further top class players. It doesn't make sense for Simeone's ultimatum to be that he gets to bring in new players at the expense of his most important.

Hi friend!

It is true, but Atletico de Madrid has Oliver Torres (20 years) on loan in Oporto. Oliver Torres is the prodigy of the Academy of Atletico de Madrid. They have high hopes for him.

If Koke leaves Atletico de Madrid safest thing is that they recover Oliver Torres and he would occupy the place of Koke.

Atletico de Madrid always sell their best players to fund their signings: Fernando Torres, Diego Forlan, Kun Aguero or Radamel Falcao. It is the policy of signings of Atletico de Madrid. They are not a big club, so they depend on selling their great players to make their teams.

I think Koke will leaves Atletico Madrid this summer. I hope he comes to The Bridge.

Regards.

Hi friend!

It is true, but Atletico de Madrid has Oliver Torres (20 years) on loan in Oporto. Oliver Torres is the prodigy of the Academy of Atletico de Madrid. They have high hopes for him.

If Koke leaves Atletico de Madrid safest thing is that they recover Oliver Torres and he would occupy the place of Koke.

Atletico de Madrid always sell their best players to fund their signings: Fernando Torres, Diego Forlan, Kun Aguero or Radamel Falcao. It is the policy of signings of Atletico de Madrid. They are not a big club, so they depend on selling their great players to make their teams.

I think Koke will leaves Atletico Madrid this summer. I hope he comes to The Bridge.

Regards.

Well you think we can give them Oscar and money?

That's why I ask if we can give them a player plus money?

Well you think we can give them Oscar and money?

That's why I ask if we can give them a player plus money?

Hi friend!

I think it's very complicated that Simeone would accept a trade with Oscar. To me Oscar is a totally opposite to what Simeone asks to his players. He has a very cold personality ("Tiene la sangre fria" (cold blooded) we say in Spain).

But it is true that we can offers transfers or loans with Atletico de Madrid as we did with Courtois. For example Nathan Ake or Kalas could well be on loan at Atletico Madrid and thus reduce the final price of Koke.

And players like Oriol Romeu in a transfer (he is a highly valued player in Spain).

Also Salah (but but in a transfer) could be a great option for Atletico de Madrid. I think Atletico de Madrid could accept players like Salah, Nathan Ake or Kalas. They usually make exchange agreements with many players.

I think Oscar would end up in PSG or Juventus. Maybe we can sell for 30/40 million pounds and can invest that money in Koke.

But 15/20 million pounds and Salah or Nathan Ake and Kalas in loans could be a good deal for Atletico de Madrid.

And we must not be afraid to give players on loan at Atletico de Madrid. What happened with Courtois in the semifinals of Champions last year is very difficult to repeat.

Regards.

Hi friend!I think it's very complicated that Simeone would accept a trade with Oscar. To me Oscar is a totally opposite to what Simeone asks to his players. He has a very cold personality ("Tiene la sangre fria" (cold blooded) we say in Spain).But it is true that we can offers transfers or loans with Atletico de Madrid as we did with Courtois. For example Nathan Ake or Kalas could well be on loan at Atletico Madrid and thus reduce the final price of Koke.

And players like Oriol Romeo in a transfer (he is a highly valued player in Spain).

Also Salah (but but in a transfer) could be a great option for Atletico de Madrid. I think Atletico de Madrid could accept players like Salah, Nathan Ake or Kalas. They usually make exchange agreements with many players.I think Oscar would end up in PSG or Juventus. Maybe we can sell for 30/40 million pounds and can invest that money in Koke.

But 15/20 million pounds and Salah or Nathan Ake and Kalas in loans could be a good deal for Atletico de Madrid.And we must not be afraid to give players on loan at Atletico de Madrid. What happened with Courtois in the semifinals of Champions last year is very difficult to repeat.

Regards.

would they want ramires? If there's one thing their midfield lacks , it's pace. All good players but quite slow

would they want ramires? If there's one thing their midfield lacks , it's pace. All good players but quite slow

Hi Friend!

Absolutely YES! But I think it's Ramires who did not want to go to Atletico de Madrid. He has had offers from Real Madrid and Juventus and he probably would not want to go to a team as Atletico de Madrid, even keeping them Simeone the next season.

But if it were up to Atletico Madrid, they would receive Ramires making him ovations.

But it can be: Salah, Oriol Romeo, Ramires, Nathan Ake or Kalas could be a good option to offer to Atletico and thus lower the final price of Koke.

Also Lucas Piazon, who played in Malaga, may be interested to Atletico de Madrid. We have many players who can serve to reduce the final price.

I think it is possible to make an exchange of players. Loans could also serve to back to doing a similar operation to the one we did with Courtois. For Nathan Ake would be perfect train with Simeone.

Regards.

I wonder what the two would be like if they had developed in opposite sides under opposite managers: Koke at Chelsea, Oscar at Atleti. Would the difference between the two be as big as it is now? It's all hypothetical of course but I somehow doubt it.

They have different body structure and different youth background (Koke from spain, oscar from brazil). And Koke performs through whole year, while Oscar slowly drops in second half.

Probably there would be some differences, but IMO character is something that is hard to change, unless you are coached by "military" manager. For example Koke is natural leader, big player, as is Modric or Iniesta etc. Oscar is more like Cesc. Not a true leader IMO.

Time will tell everything though

I'm not sure at all that Atletico will lower their demands.

Can someone tell me why his transfer to Barca didn't get to fruitition ? It is something that he didn't want to join or an offer was rejected ?

I think he'd cost in excess of 40m of pounds and that's hugely thanks to pound to euro rate.

We'd probably cut the price if we'd offer someone in exchange. I think about Filipe here.

I just love how broad Koke is. It's sick that he saved his technical qualities while he hit the gym big time. He's far from someone who is shoved off the ball cheaply. Thereofer he'd live up to demands and all that pressing from the back thing. Him and Varane should be top priorioties.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You