OneMoSalah

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Koke is one of those players I actually wouldn't mind. From the limited game time I've seen from him he seems like more than just a good upgrade on Oscar. That being said I don't have a clue whether Koke is a consistent performer or I have only seen his better games.

Koke is one of those players I actually wouldn't mind. From the limited game time I've seen from him he seems like more than just a good upgrade on Oscar. That being said I don't have a clue whether Koke is a consistent performer or I have only seen his better games.

He wouldn't be playing week in week out for Atletico if he wasn't a consistent performer.

Consistent and doesn't disappear when big game arrives. Broad and hard to shove off the ball - he's definitely an upgrade on Oscar

He wouldn't be playing week in week out for Atletico if he wasn't a consistent performer.

Because that's such a good indicator, JJ. I guess Oscar is performing well, too, since he's starting more or less every game?

I believe in Jose when he says Ruben Loftus-Cheek will have an important role in our first team next season.

So I think it's best to sign Koke than Pogba because Pogba provides similar characteristics with RLC.

Instead Koke is another type of midfielder capable of assuming the role of leading the organization of a team game.

Pogba is physical strength and Koke is tactical intelligence to move a team. Both are tremendous players, but if I could choose one I prefer Koke.

Personally I would like that we could sign Koke and Kondogbia. Would change Matic - Mikel - Ramires - RLC - Ake - Fabregas - Oscar to have Matic - Kondogbia - Ramires - RLC - Koke - Fabregas.

I think we would have a very complete midfield.

Regards to ALL.

Favoritism isn't exclusively a Mou thing, though, is it? And hell, I don't watch Atletico games regularly which is why I asked about Koke, smartass :P

But Mourinho take it to the extreme more than others, no?

And smartass? Thank you...

But Mourinho take it to the extreme more than others, no?

And smartass? Thank you...

Might be the case but that was not the issue here. I just wanted a simple answer to the question in my first post instead of talking about bar-room wisdoms.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You