OneMoSalah

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12691/9364742/transfer-news-neymar-reveals-he-snubbed-huge-chelsea-move-in-2010

"It was August 23, 2010. My father and I had a meeting with president Luis Alvaro at the Santos headquarters inside the Vila Belmiro. Chelsea had made a huge transfer bid," he wrote.

Get your facts straight.....

fine. my mistake. so now tell me HOW WAS SCHURRLE A NEYMAR REPLACEMENT IF WE WANTED TO BUY NEYMAR IN 2010 AND BOUGHT SCHURRLE IN 2013!!!!!! PRAY TELL ME!!!

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

exactly...

The fact people label him the best youngster is what bothers me. I already said he has good pace and dribbling ability. However, at liverpool he was able to showcase everything, however, other youngsters dont have that opportunity because of different reasons...

People make it seems that Liverpool is a shit team outside of Suarez and daniel, when in reality their team is probably 4 best in england (after city, chelsea, arsenal, maybe united as well) player wise...

its the same bs i heard with lukaku and shaw..

Why does it bother you? FYI I never labelled him the best youngster. He is up there. I would say he is the best teenager in Europe though based on what I have seen. If you are talking youngster then I don't know what age you close the gap. But let's get one thing straight Liverpool are currently 11th. The season has got a long, long way to go. For what you know they may just end up in the top 3. Shaw is a top talent and so is Lukaku. I don't understand you.

OX doing it easy....

And hes not even first option on the team....

Ox is who chelsea needs, not Sterling...

Ox is who England needs, not Sterling.

Ox's record with England in 20 games.... 0LOSSES

OX doing it easy....

He scored 1 goal. WOOOOOOW! Relax. Listen I get he is a talent like most people think. What is your point?

He scored 1 goal. WOOOOOOW! Relax. Listen I get he is a talent like most people think. What is your point?

Dont get mad sterling is irrelevant and your bs about sterling is future of england nonsense.

fine. my mistake. so now tell me HOW WAS SCHURRLE A NEYMAR REPLACEMENT IF WE WANTED TO BUY NEYMAR IN 2010 AND BOUGHT SCHURRLE IN 2013!!!!!! PRAY TELL ME!!!

‘I spoke with his father when we met in Miami and we closed the deal there,’ Rosell told Cadena SER.

‘There were four parties that owned his rights as part of the agreement and we had to agree with all of those, but in the end we closed the deal for €57.5m.

‘The key was that the player wanted to come to Barcelona. It was not about knowing how to negotiate; he wanted to be play next to Messi and the rest of the team.

‘Everything was based on that despite him having offers from Manchester City, Chelsea, Bayern and Real Madrid.

Dont get mad sterling is irrelevant and your bs about sterling is future of england nonsense.

You are chatting a lot of shit. Chamberlain scores 1 goal and you are catching a boner over it. Big deal. You do realise Sterling is being rested for this game anyway because he has played a lot of football? You are just sounding like a complete fool. Why are you telling the whole world that he is great because he has scored. Relax ffs. I am not downplaying his talents but you are trying to prove he is better than Sterling and that he is great etc because of one game. Chill!

OX doing it easy....

Yep. And following on from that logic let's sign Aaron Wilbraham. He's got 9 goals this season so far and the team he's played for have only lost 1 league match since March!

I spoke with his father when we met in Miami and we closed the deal there, Rosell told Cadena SER.

There were four parties that owned his rights as part of the agreement and we had to agree with all of those, but in the end we closed the deal for 57.5m.

The key was that the player wanted to come to Barcelona. It was not about knowing how to negotiate; he wanted to be play next to Messi and the rest of the team.

Everything was based on that despite him having offers from Manchester City, Chelsea, Bayern and Real Madrid.

Ohk. So pirlo praises sterling cos they are bith nike-nike. But neymar ans his father and the whole barca board who have anyways done all kind of transfer crap are the most reliable sources. Also, if you think we were willing to pay 80+mil for neymar, you have anither thing coming your way.

Also the thing about "it was not about negotiation should have nade u understand a thing or 2. The fact that 40mil went to his father was definitelt not a part of negotiation. :lol:

Ohk. So pirlo praises sterling cos they are bith nike-nike. But neymar ans his father and the whole barca board who have anyways done all kind of transfer crap are the most reliable sources. Also, if you think we were willing to pay 80+mil for neymar, you have anither thing coming your way.

Chelsea paid crazy money for torres and was willing to go out for hulk....

Chelsea paid crazy money for torres and was willing to go out for hulk....

tell me a transfer under jose whers we have done that. We have come a long long way from 2010 winter.

AGAIN, if u think jose was willing to splash 80+mil on neymar despite having clear striker problem and CM/DM problems, and desptite having hazard, oscar, mata, kdb, mosesas his AM options, well what can i say!!!

tell me a transfer under jose whers we have done that. We have come a long long way from 2010 winter.

Salah. Pay additional money to beat out liverpool.

Willian. Pay additional money to beat out Spurs..

Luis.

Salah. Pay additional money to beat out liverpool.

Willian. Pay additional money to beat out Spurs..

salah - 11 mil after selling mata and kdb, in desperate need of a RW.

willian -30 mil which were kept aside to buy a striker (rooney) but in the last moment, used to bought willian cos he fit the system more compared to mata.

also both of this is hardly "crazy money".

neymar - 80+mil, transfer fee. joins barca on 3rd june 2013 after announcing that he would join barca on 27th may 2013. jose mourinho joins chelsea on 3rd june 2013. u sir, have been found lying!!!!

salah - 11 mil after selling mata and kdb, in desperate need of a RW.

willian -30 mil which were kept aside to buy a striker (rooney) but in the last moment, used to bought willian cos he fit the system more compared to mata.

also both of this is hardly "crazy money".

neymar - 80+mil, transfer fee. joins barca on 3rd june 2013 after announcing that he would join barca on 27th may 2013. jose mourinho joins chelsea on 3rd june 2013. u sir, have been found lying!!!!

Salah was 16 m pounds...

Willian was 35m pounds..

2 players +50m pounds...

Neymar transfer fee exact totals no one will know except neymar, his family and barca board....

Also, when did I say anything about jose and neymar...In addition, Jose already signed on chelsea way before that date, since he quit on Madrid.

You could say the same exact thing about Hazard. Thing is, because Sterling doesn't have a striker to deliver to, he can't affect the game with goals or assists, so his performances tend to go unnoticed.

But when Hazard didn't have a striker to work with like last season, he turned amazing and won us matches with his goals and attacking ability.

Salah was 16 m pounds...

Willian was 35m pounds..

2 players +50m pounds...

Neymar transfer fee exact totals no one will know except neymar, his family and barca board....

Also, when did I say anything about jose and neymar...In addition, Jose already signed on chelsea way before that date, since he quit on Madrid.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/25868272

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/23814060

salah - 11 mil

willian - 30mil

seriously dude, know SOMETHING about stuff that you are posting.

you said that we wanted to buy neymar but bought schurrle. since clearly, our whole transfer targets are defined by jose, i would be very suprised to know when exactly jose singled out neymar despite chelsea having hopeless strikers and no quality DM/CMs. also, jose mourinho was STILL the coach of RM when they played their last match of the season on 1st june 2013, against osasuna, so "LONG before" was what, 2 days? like i said, we were never in for neymar in that window.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/25868272

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/23814060

salah - 11 mil

willian - 30mil

seriously dude, know SOMETHING about stuff that you are posting.

you said that we wanted to buy neymar but bought schurrle. since clearly, our whole transfer targets are defined by jose, i would be very suprised to know when exactly jose singled out neymar despite chelsea having hopeless strikers and no quality DM/CMs. also, jose mourinho was STILL the coach of RM when they played their last match of the season on 1st june 2013, against osasuna, so "LONG before" was what, 2 days? like i said, we were never in for neymar in that window.

http://www.transfermarkt.com/chelsea-fc/transfers/verein/631/saison_id/2013

Chelsea are believed to have offered Basel £11M upfront, with escalators that would quickly take the fee to £16M unless Salah were a complete flop at Stamford Bridge.

More news on the Mohamed Salah transfer fee. It could now be worth £16m. (Source: BBC Football)

Seriously dude, know something about stuff that you are posting....

Jose quit on madrid.. Go ask any madrista. he left that team way before and gave up...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You