OneMoSalah

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

creativity? how many assist does he have this season, and on average. Let me help you, its less than Oscar's.

Still more than any of his teammates, and double the likes of turan.

Hi friend!

I think it's very complicated that Simeone would accept a trade with Oscar. To me Oscar is a totally opposite to what Simeone asks to his players. He has a very cold personality ("Tiene la sangre fria" (cold blooded) we say in Spain).

Regards.

Please elaborate on this, what do you mean that, that statment piqued my interest.

They have different body structure and different youth background (Koke from spain, oscar from brazil). And Koke performs through whole year, while Oscar slowly drops in second half.

Probably there would be some differences, but IMO character is something that is hard to change, unless you are coached by "military" manager. For example Koke is natural leader, big player, as is Modric or Iniesta etc. Oscar is more like Cesc. Not a true leader IMO.

Time will tell everything though

Koke is in a slump himself since the new year.

Please elaborate on this, what do you mean that, that statment piqued my interest.

Hi Friend!

"Tener la sangre fria" or "having the cold blooded" means that Oscar is a player who is not a leader, who is unable to take responsibility for the team. That is a player with a lot of indolence, laziness, which shows much indifference in difficult times, and is a player with level ups and downs, Oscar appears and disappears without explanation.

Oscar has no winning mentality. It may be a good player, but not player like Deco (Porto), Sneijder (Inter) or Fabregas.

It's an expression we use many times in Spain for football.

There are other more disagreeable explanation (I apologize in advance if I offend anyone) (This is obviously a simple metaphor. A literary license).

When a person is dead, his corpse has the cold blood, therefore, he is dead.

Therefore it is said this expression. If someone is indolent that person seems to be dead, with his cold blood.

This obviously is a simple metaphor. A literary license.

A player with "Hot Blood" is a very active player, with great intensity, very involved and very winning mentality. Therefore his blood is hot.

I hope I explained better.

Regards.

What do you want, Blue Colored Sky ?

Supporter, I have a question. What's the story behind Koke supposed transfer to Barca in the last summer. Did he reject the offer of joining them or the offer was rejected by Atletico (so was too low) ? What do you think and what's the story in Spain ?

Supporter, I have a question. What's the story behind Koke supposed transfer to Barca in the last summer. Did he reject the offer of joining them or the offer was rejected by Atletico (so was too low) ? What do you think and what's the story in Spain ?

Hi friend!

In principle was Koke who reject the offer of Barcelona last summer because he wanted to stay one or more years with Simeone and because Koke takes a lifetime in Atletico Madrid.

Although Atletico Madrid and Simeone also wanted not sell him.

In Spain the reports were saying that the sanction of FIFA to Barcelona for his transfer of underage players which prevents joining Barcelona until 2016 would be removed and Barcelona would be able to make signings this summer.

The rumor was that Koke refused to go to Barcelona in 2014 to wait one season More and go to Barcelona in 2015.

Right now this option is discarded and now exite the rumor that Koke wants to leave Atletico Madrid and he has many friends in chealse as Diego Costa, Filipe Luis, Courtois, Azpilicueta or Fabregas.

So I think we have a great opportunity to sign him this summer. He wants to leave, and Atletico de Madrid need money right now to finance the new project of Simeone.

Regards.

creativity? how many assist does he have this season, and on average. Let me help you, its less than Oscar's.

let me help you. Koke has 8 assits in the leauge, 14 overall . Oscar has 7 in the league, 8 overall.

Also Koke is way better defensively than Oscar. More of a Modric type of player .

btw he played brilliantly today. 80% passing completion, 18(!) ball recoveries.

True not as good as in first half and that is even more evident in lack of assists, but he still has big impact on team. He isnt visible that much, but thats exactly what we need, someone who works for team.

I think its time to complete our raid on atletico players.

Round 1: Tibo, Luis, Costa

Round 2: Koke, Griezmann, Godin

:ph34r:

Honestly, Koke looked like a better version of Cesc everytime I watch him play and plays in the Cesc role.

Not sure how well a koke cesc midfield would look like, but I don't think you can add cesc's stats this year and koke''s stats at atletico as reasonable output numbers if they were to be on the same team..

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You