• Torres
    • Mata (sub)
    • Schurrle (sub)
    • Azpilicueta (sub)

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am really fed up with this sneaky bullshit 'on the fence kind of comments'."some people" - as if that gives you any authority or brings weight to the argument.

Personally, Mata for example isn't even my favorite at all. Never was. Some people just acknowledge what this guy does for the team and support their players. It showed again this match. It is so screwed up to say he became better because of the Mourinho treatment. I think he crawled out of that demotivational hole despite of the treatment, really.

Well, I wasn't talking about you (or to you), I answered straight to bush twice, so let's leave it to that?

You're entitled to think whatever you want about the Mata-Mourinho situation. We've seen people around here being about individuals, players more than they are about Chelsea and it feds us up. So I guess everyone will have a reason to be fed up, others will bitch about it, others won't, so let's move on. The guy I had the convo with didn't seem as half bothered as you are, unless you think it fits you...

Happy that you agree with me. Keep on trucking.

Mata wasn't in game shape, he looked slow and out of rhythm until last week. Now he has his, so I want him to start, but previously I think José was right. Keep hating, lol.

Well, I wasn't talking about you (or to you), I answered straight to bush twice, so let's leave it to that?

You're entitled to think whatever you want about the Mata-Mourinho situation. We've seen people around here being about individuals, players more than they are about Chelsea and it feds us up. So I guess everyone will have a reason to be fed up, others will bitch about it, others won't, so let's move on. The guy I had the convo with didn't seem as half bothered as you are, unless you think it fits you...

Nobody is for individual players, at least I am not.

But if someone like you keep posting here, Mata needs to defend better & he should be sold if he does not adapt to Jose´s clueless decision, then some of us object to it. That´s all.

I don't think it fits me at all really. Thats why I said I didn't even have Mata as my favorite. I just keep noticing you like to flame the discussion, talk about 'them' in general terms so everyone and none should feel addressed. You go all hyperbole when the argument crosses your apparent agenda. Yes, that bugs me a bit, because you say you hate moaning, but really ... it is all you do about Mata, about Hazard, about people that see their worth, about people that have a point on Mou, ... You even came to the pub complaining that you would probably be coming to the forum drunk - it would make it more bearable or what?

So please, stop the marterhood - I think you are a barraqueira. Period. Now you can go right back to blocking me and reporting this post.

I know everyone gets heated on the Mourinho vs. Mata debate but all those who can't see that Mata is now adding defense to his abilities as well as still producing the goods offensively are completely blind to that aspect of player development.. I have yet to see anyone state Mata attacking wise is not one of most dangerous players in the PL but what he lacked was that defensive spark that could jump start a team.. As a defender it is great to see your attacking players get stuck in it means they are all in for the cause and not passing the buck when it comes to that side of the game..

I don't understand if Juan himself buys into it and is doing the work and Jose rewards him by playing him why must we have the same argument over and over again..

Jose wants the TRIO together he said so himself, with Juan showing he is willing to tackle and intercept and harass the opposition we will see the best Juan yet..

Mata wasn't in game shape, he looked slow and out of rhythm until last week. Now he has his, so I want him to start, but previously I think José was right. Keep hating, lol.

Mata might have been a bit rusty, but that´s not the reason to bench him for too long. Jose was clueless & Mata proved him wrong this week.

I know everyone gets heated on the Mourinho vs. Mata debate but all those who can't see that Mata is now adding defense to his abilities as well as still producing the goods offensively are completely blind to that aspect of player development.. I have yet to see anyone state Mata attacking wise is not one of most dangerous players in the PL but what he lacked was that defensive spark that could jump start a team.. As a defender it is great to see your attacking players get stuck in it means they are all in for the cause and not passing the buck when it comes to that side of the game..

I don't understand if Juan himself buys into it and is doing the work and Jose rewards him by playing him why must we have the same argument over and over again..

Jose wants the TRIO together he said so himself, with Juan showing he is willing to tackle and intercept and harass the opposition we will see the best Juan yet..

Speaking about blindness. When did you notice Mata got better in his defensive ability ?

Speaking about blindness. When did you notice Mata got better in his defensive ability ?

I recognized 3 interceptions harassing opposition players into positions where we could win the ball back and also an excellent 1v1 tackle that stopped a flying spurs counter as well as he did some dirty work in the swindon match as well if that answers your question