Man of the Match  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree.

One thing we pretty much know for certain is that it won't be ba. So its either lukaku or torres. And for me he earned his chance with that impact he made.

I expect to see torres though. Could be wrong, but that's the feeling I get.

Yep ..... Torres and Lukaku coming on.

I do expect KDB really and hank god Luiz will be back!

I mean under Rafa last season when we crumbled under every wave of pressure not if the fat one was in charge now

Ok Benitez is shit if you want.

Ok his first two months were not good.

But I think he made a very good job to change many things tactically wich the last three months of the season proved.

We ultra dominated Arsenal, Tottenham, Manchester United.

I've see good general patterns in our play, with clever adjustments on many matchs depending the opponent. Just looking the different role, different patterns Hazard, Mata for example had on diffent maches on different opponents.

It's just that I don't like the Mourinho is god and Benitez is a ultra shitty coach.

We only played Hull who is an awful side and Aston Villa.

Yea, if you watched the elbow incident 3 times

He nearly kicked Bentekes teeth out moments after. Doesn't matter anyway, the elbow is always a red, I don't understand how that can even be a yellow.

edit; just saying, not complaing :F

awful game by all standars. defensively against a poor villa side we sill conceded 2-3 big chances and offensively couldnt create anything. big step up against united will bee needed.

He nearly kicked Bentekes teeth out moments after. Doesn't matter anyway, the elbow is always a red, I don't understand how that can even be a yellow.

B'cuz the elbow didn't connect with with his face. It was more like a forearm swing.

He also dint catch his teeth with his boots the second time ( i think it clipped his shoulder). Lucky twice

I'm more surprised by the penalty

Ok Benitez is shit if you want.

Ok his first two months were not good.

But I think he made a very good job to change many things tactically wich the last three months of the season proved.

We ultra dominated Arsenal, Tottenham, Manchester United.

I've see good general patterns in our play, with clever adjustments on many matchs depending the opponent. Just looking the different role, different patterns Hazard, Mata for example had on diffent maches on different opponents.

It's just that I don't like the Mourinho is god and Benitez is a ultra shitty coach.

We only played Hull who is an awful side and Aston Villa.

You should look up @choulo19 his article on Benitez. Really.

RT: Kevin Friend with Benefits at Stamford Bridge.

#KevinFriend is trending on twitter....Fucking faggots now blames the ref.

well, they are right to do so. was a clear penalty against terry.

hopefully mou can fix our attack. we are just so slow and not mobile. we need way more movement and tempo. and mata seems to be a failure as a RW.