Jase

Man of the Match  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terrible, terrible game. Villa will feel cheated and with good reason. We deserved to lose this match. JT was probably my MOTM, Rami was decent and everyone else was terrible. Ivanovic should be benched for a months for this performance.

Just want to forget this match..

Harsh.

We deserved one point.

Didn't see the game but with Iva, Cahill, Terry in the backline and Lampard Ramires as the deepest midfielder, I've only seen bad matches.

I bet there were huge spaces between the axial defense and Lampard and Ramires.

I hope we will not continue with this line-up. Mourinho or not it will not work.

The next time Lampard plays in midfield, it better be further forward of a midfield pairing like Ramires--MVG or Essien-Ramires. When he plays in the pivot himself, he just ends up pegging his pivot partner back, like he did with Ramires today. Ramires got more freedom only when Oscar, and later MVG, moved into central midfield.

Didn't see the game but with Iva, Cahill, Terry in the backline and Lampard Ramires as the deepest midfielder, I've only seen bad matches.

I bet there were huge spaces between the axial defense and Lampard and Ramires.

I hope we will not continue with this line-up. Mourinho or not it will not work.

Huge spaces .... The playing pitch was appeox. 60 meters between last defender and striker. Complete opposite from the Hull's first half.

Mou said he played Ivan to deal with Benteke and those long balls, understandable. I won't complain much about this game, Ba for one really disrupted our play with like 6 offsides, plus Mata wasn't match fit.

We can play much better and everyone knows it, just need to discover our best team.

We played shite but still got 3 points, those type of games wins you title's.

that's how ManUtd have been doing it for years now. All good with me.

We will struggle a bit. The good news is that Luiz may be available next week already. It'll make me feel much better.

Cech MOTM for me - 2 saves that made the difference.

Lukaku good at what we knew he would be best at - coming on as a sub. Not sure he is starter's material, but we don't have anyone else tragically.

Kdb making a strong case for himself without playing

On a side note: David villa scoring against Barca in the super cup