Jase

Man of the Match  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very lucky to get the win but I'll take the 3 points. We're still finding our rhythm obviously and you could see how disjointed the front three looked. Hazard played well overall but Oscar and Mata were poor and never got much going. In general, our touch was just off. Missing the net, missing passes but it's early and the important thing is the win.

If im Mourinho, im putting a bid tommorow morning on some DLP... Hernanes for example. Get us some fucking legit central midfield ffs...

Lampard was so poor, he cant be that man anymore Jose! move on! yeah you got MVG but he's not there, his passing isnt better than Lamps in this moment.

We're just so slow in bulid up, its frustrating.

Ramires-Hernanes is a much more serious, fast and fresh Pivot.

Lampard is incredibly inconsistent. He scores and everyone - including myself lol - forgets what he does half the game. Jose better not consider him a regular starter.

And the less said about Ba, the better.

Any highlights?

I'm in Cologne (Koln) at GamesCom - and Ze Germans were not showing the match :(

Heh if this is a game we would have lost last year, but instead we won, I'm already happy ;) da Mourinho effect!

The record books never say what kind of game it was, just who won, lost or drew...

While our performance overall this game wasnt really good, there is one thing that is quite clear.

This season, we DO have a possible game-changing bench. We have a strong bench and players who are able to come on and change the game in various ways.

Our linkup between the pivot and midfield still isnt perfect or as good as it should, and I am really worried that Lukaku is our only "viable" option as CF at this point. Other than that, our squad actually look really good.

One other thing, Luiz is HUGELY missed. I dont know what the hell Cahill was doing when we conceded. Some argue that Luiz is too aggressive and what not. He has a very special type of CB-playstyle, and I have to say I love it. We dont need another Terry. The dynamic we have in the defense when playing Luiz+Terry or Luiz+Iva is really strong.

Terrible, terrible game. Villa will fell cheated and with good reason. We deserved to lose this match. JT was probably my MOTM, Rami was decent and everyone else was terrible. Ivanovic should be benched for a months for this performance.

Just want to forget this match..

Will feel dude. Villa will feel... :ph34r:

Ugh. Really ugh.

Mata may well be fit physically, but there is a difference between that and having match rythm. Ba .... Really?

And a pivot that is able to close the lines ... Didn't see.

Someow we played their game: lots of space and a lot of possesion so they could break out. Also, Schurrle still needs to give me the first 'whoaa' moment.

Missed KDB's directness and crossing in games like this (pardon me for being belgian - not fanboyism though).